Sign in to follow this  
Amazing Bricks

SDCC Superheroes Exclusive Minifigures Guessing Game 2016

As Nemo said above I'm not going to try and extract any kind of elaboration on that comment but I'm assuming you may have heard something regarding who they are.

I'll still guess that it's one of each DC and Marvel rather than two but that's as far as I'm going. If anything I hope it's something that's already been customised or something that's easily customisable that way I can go to Christo for one rather than be subject to a scalper.

It's (thankfully) not Spider-Gwen, or any other Spider-Man variant, for that matter.

And, it is only one each.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Isn't there usually a set as well, like the superman issue 1 and throne of ultron last year?

Yes... Thankfully they don't normally contain exclusive figures so we're pretty safe with those.

Can anyone who knows the figures confirm if anyone on this thread has guessed it correctly to make this interesting (without saying who), or does this go against Nemo's comment

Can anyone who knows the figures confirm if anyone on this thread has guessed it correctly

:thumbup:

WHO

Well thanks to my question, we now have a list to choose from

I'm calling Daredevil (TV) and Zoom

Here's my guesses:

Marvel Figure:

Civil-War Ant-man- same helmet mold, but with gray printing on the face to make the mask look "closed"

Reasoning: last year was DC's TV/Movie minifigure, and they seem to switch every year

DC Figure:

Rebirth Batman

Reasoning: last year's comic based figure focused on a newer design

Saturday/Other IP Exclusive Figure

A Ghostbusters Reboot (or dare I say Star Wars?) minifigure

(last year we had a Bionicle exclusive on Saturday)

Sets:

DC: The Superman statue from BvS

Marvel: A diorama of Iron Man fighting Cap in the ending of Civil War

Star Wars: The usual mini scale diorama based off the OT.

(these seemed harder to guess than the figures :tongue: )

Has only one figure been guessed correctly so far? Or both?

Let's see... Spider-Gwen would absolutely crush my spirit, so she's my top guess.

I wouldn't mind it being Spider-Gwen given that there is very little chance it would be a superior variant to Phoenix Custom Bricks version.

I have a slight feeling that we will see a set/figure to the upcoming Lego Batman Movie. I could imagine a set with Batman in his wardrobe standing in front of a closet with 2-3 different suits.

As for the DC fig I think Comic Con is the perfect setting for suicide squad. So maybe Harley or the Leto Joker (imagine a fine print tattooed torso).

Marvel will probably go for Deadpool.

Can't wait to see them!

Well thanks to my question, we now have a list to choose from

I'm calling Daredevil (TV) and Zoom

Did a backread and yeah this is the most possible of all guesses, add the clue that there's just one for Marvel and one for DC, and that someone already got it right.

OMG Daredevil!

Did a backread and yeah this is the most possible of all guesses, add the clue that there's just one for Marvel and one for DC, and that someone already got it right.

OMG Daredevil!

I thought someone on some thread someone alluded to a CW character, so I thought Zoom, and Daredevil Netflix just seems plausible, the shows too violent to promote for kids, but we could always get a classic Daredevil in set, which would still be a victory

It's highly implausible that LEGO would promote the Daredevil Netflix Series in any direct way, shape, or form...

Edited by Sir Gareth

Comic book daredevil. If that would be the case i foresee protest marches in Billund.

There are a couple of very good custom Daredevil minifigs already circulating (or have circulated) so that might take the blow away from those that would miss the SDCC figure. There's also a very good pad printed Netflix DD figure too.

Plenty of custom Zoom's around too and I know Christo is planning one soon so that also would make life a little easier if it were the case.

There are a couple of very good custom Daredevil minifigs already circulating (or have circulated) so that might take the blow away from those that would miss the SDCC figure. There's also a very good pad printed Netflix DD figure too.

Plenty of custom Zoom's around too and I know Christo is planning one soon so that also would make life a little easier if it were the case.

I really like the Phoenix Customs Daredevil but was too late for it.