LegoPercyJ

LEGO Batman Movie CMF Series (2017) Rumors and Discussion

The mayor of Gotham has been cast and is appearing in the movie so I could see her as being a supporting character they put in. Also probably the robe batman

Edited by Falconfan1414

The mayor of Gotham has been cast and is appearing in the movie so I could see her as being a supporting character they put in

I imagine her to be a hostage in a set, but not saying it's not possible

Ok..... maybe someone should start a Batman CMF series wishlist thread? Like the one we had for the Disney series...

I'd do it, but I just don't care enough :purrr:

Ok..... maybe someone should start a Batman CMF series wishlist thread? Like the one we had for the Disney series...

I'd do it, but I just don't care enough :purrr:

I doubt that's necessary, considering this is a once and done series.

My guess is we will see characters like Vicky vale and Lucas fox in the minifigure series

I hope so. I've been wanting those two for a while now and the Lego Batman Movie seems like the perfect time to release them.

Well with the Wonder Woman movie and The Justice Leagie movie releasing next year too, I wonder if they won't be stepping on some toes. Those major releases are sure to get some sets and they'll probably feature new variants of each character, like a new Aquaman. So if the new JL variants are included in the official DC super hero line and the trailer for the Lego Btaman movie shows the already released versions for those characters, I don't think they'll be included in the CMF line. I think Batman based supporting cast like Alfred or his Parents might be a safe bet, along with Batman variants and hopefully so new bad guys. Also maybe some JL members that won't appear in the JL movie like Green Arrow or Matian Man Hunter.

Im not sure if this has been mentioned but did anyone notice the Two-Face in the Lego Batman Movie trailer looks like it's based on Billy Dee Williams?

Im not sure if this has been mentioned but did anyone notice the Two-Face in the Lego Batman Movie trailer looks like it's based on Billy Dee Williams?

Yep! It was mentioned when the first villain picture was revealed :)

Yep! It was mentioned when the first villain picture was revealed :)

Awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

There's an entire discussion about it in the other thread :wink:

I'm guessing that the non-batman characters in this series will be similar to the TLM series. 2-3 important characters, a gag character who is somewhat memorable but not important (where are my pants guy), and the rest being filler background characters. I wouldn't expect the new Harley or Two-face to be so cheaply available, but instead probably "Two-face goon" and "Ace chemicals employee." Anyone else think so?

a gag character who is somewhat memorable but not important (where are my pants guy)

What are you talking about? Where Are My Pants Guy is the most important character of the entire film.

I think there will be 1 Batman

My bet: Young Bruce Wayne. As far as I know, it has never been released before, it wouldn't need new pieces and it can't be released in a set because a flashback set wouldn't make sense (unless is a promotional set)

So, Young Bruce Wayne is 100% CMF material

Other than that, I guess a couple of villains will be there

-Killer Croc, Bane, Clayface and Mr Freeze are clearly ruled out (as least as they appear in the trailer)

-Scarecrow is just a recolor of the recently released Scarecrow with the Wacky Witch hat, so that would be lame for a CMF

-Joker, Riddle and Penguin won't be in this series because LEGO is evil

-Harley, Two Face and Catwoman could be in this series. At least one of them. Depending on the role they have in the film.

-Poison Ivy is the most likely to be in the series because what in the world could they make with her on a set? Put her on prison like for the 4th time? Also, she looks very detailed, like a CMF

Other than that, I'd say Bruce parents would be a nice addition. I mean, the whole CMF can't be just filler characters, like henchmen or stuff, because that would be lame as hell.

Maybe an alternate version of Robin? I mean, something that he'll wear like for 5 seconds in the movie

And maybe an alternate version of the Joker, dressed in some stupid way, because that's a thing in the DC universe. If Batman can be a pirate, then Joker can be.... I don't know, maybe a nurse or something?

(Unless my theory about the Joker being a Duplo minifigure is correct, because in that case it would impossible)

Edited by Robert8

Two-Face, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, The Riddler and Hush if he appears in the movie should all be in the CMF since these characters are not really set minifigures, they should be in the CMF. characters like Bane and Mr,Freeze should be in the sets. I think we could see Vicki Vale, Lucius Fox, Martha Wayne, Thomas Wayne, Alfred, Dick Grayson, Bruce Wayne in the CMF. my guesses would be for all 16 Two-Face, Poison Ivy, Thomas Wayne, Martha Wayne, Vicki Vale, Catwoman, Hush, The Riddler, Black Mask, Hugo Strange, Alfred, Lucius Fox, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Batman variant, Scarface. but those are just my guesses.

Two-Face, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, The Riddler and Hush if he appears in the movie should all be in the CMF since these characters are not really set minifigures, they should be in the CMF. characters like Bane and Mr,Freeze should be in the sets. I think we could see Vicki Vale, Lucius Fox, Martha Wayne, Thomas Wayne, Alfred, Dick Grayson, Bruce Wayne in the CMF. my guesses would be for all 16 Two-Face, Poison Ivy, Thomas Wayne, Martha Wayne, Vicki Vale, Catwoman, Hush, The Riddler, Black Mask, Hugo Strange, Alfred, Lucius Fox, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Batman variant, Scarface. but those are just my guesses.

That would be the greatest CMF series of all time in my opinion!

That would be the greatest CMF series of all time in my opinion!

thank you and I hope actually we get more new characters instead of repeats. because i would rather see KGbeast who sadly was in Batman V Superman but not in the sets over Poison Ivy who we have seen two to three sets but i still would like to see Ivy its just i want someone new and fresh!

Agreed, aside from Clayface weve yet to see more rogues. We've had Poison Ivy's, Harley Quinn's and Penguins before, I just want someone fresh be it Hugo, Hush, Hatter, KGBeast, Mask, Scarface, Firefly and though very unlikely Stirk or Zsasz

What ever set Clayface comes in, I'm getting it. Mr. Freeze, clayface, and killer croc are a given to not be in the CMF line. The rest is a mystery, but i love all the villains here and will get all the sets if they come in them.

Edited by amazingbricks

What ever set Clayface comes in, I'm getting it. Mr. Freeze, clayface, and killer croc are a given to not be in the CMF line. The rest is a mystery, but i love all the villains here and will get all the sets if they come in them.

Likewise I'm always looking for new rogues be it Batman, Superman, Flash or others

Seconded. The new Capt Boomerang comes in an otherwise terrible set, and I've never liked the Green Arrow figure we have now. I'd rather have a Michael Caine styled Alfred, but the one from the movie looks pretty good, too.

What if we got pre-transformation figures? Like Pamela Isley, Oswald Cobblepot, or Harleen Quinzel.

Something I think people are overlooking is that we don't know that there won't be any other characters from the Lego Movie, particularly Vitruvius' ghost, who was voiced by the same person who played Lucius Fox.

Something I think people are overlooking is that we don't know that there won't be any other characters from the Lego Movie, particularly Vitruvius' ghost, who was voiced by the same person who played Lucius Fox.

Personally I feel like the sets should be nearly entirely DC with maybe just a post credits scene or something similar in the film

That'd be interesting to see, it would be great to get Lucius Fox in minifigure form. CMF line would seems like the best place for him.