Kappy

Ban the User Above You!

Let's play Ban the User Above You! The game is simple; all you have to do is come up with a reason why the user above you should be banned. You can make fun of their post, their profile picture, their signature, their username, anything!

Please Note: This is not an actual petition to ban them. This is all just for fun.

Example:

Banned for not existing.

Banned for starting this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello.

Banned for having a stupid signature.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Money can't buy you happiness. But taking it away from others can."

Banned for making fun of my signature.

Hello.

Banned for banning Player 3.

Got it? Alright, I'll start.

Banned for not existing.

Banned for having an unreadable username.

(It seems like you could make a lot of enemies in this game) :grin:

Edited by Mr Greeble

No. This is not happening. I understand it's the Community and not exactly pertaining to LEGO...but this is just a post count booster thread and can actually detract from the friendly atmosphere of EuroBricks.