Joebot

Batman '08

As it's been stated that Manbat is in the new batman game, i had hoped to see lego release a fig based on him. Though from looking at this list i doubt it's going to happen anytime soon, a set with him and some sort of glider seems like a no brainer to me. :-/

Give it time. There may be another small release later in the year (maybe two new sets like last time), don't you think?

Steve

Give it time. There may be another small release later in the year (maybe two new sets like last time), don't you think?

Steve

Well that might be the case, however i think it would make better sense to have a set and character that fits in with the game that's due mid next year.

I think that there must be another set to put alongside these, none of them even seem to be that big. The Tumbler is the biggest bat-vehicle of this bunch, but seems to be going up against a mere ice-cream van.

In my opinion I think that there may be another Arkham asylum or Batcave sized set soon! :'-)

Batbrick Away! >:-)

i hope they don't make oversized vehicles. the 06 batmobile is already bad as it is. i need to resize to fit my town. it's like freaking 12 studs wide. it takes over the entire 2 lanes and the side walks too. :-P

if the tumbler is like 24 studs wide and 30 bricks high, i'm gonna pass. :-P

but if it's done well, in MF/city town scale, then it'll be great. i just freaking hate the dino attack scale. :-P kinda why i think batman 06 failed and had to be sold at d/c in penny shops like tuesday morning and big lots. :-P i'm just being mean here but it's not too far from the truth. hehe... :-D

Apart from the Batmobile and Arkham, I found none of the Batman sets so far very appealing. Which is why I ordered the three magnet sets. Because one thing they did extremely right is the character design. Man, I love those minifigs! I'm thinking about ordering Arkham for Christmas.

But yeah, the vehicles are huge. Bet on the Tumbler to be of the same scale, mate. If it's otherwise done well, I might get tempted though.

Thats funny, the batmobile for me is only 8 studs wide and easily fits on my road. The Batboat being a hovercraft is the right size, and the Batwing is actually meant to be a two-seater and as such is smaller, not larger. And i don't see whats wrong with the sets, the batwing is an excellent, sturdy construction, batcave is a thorough, great adaptation from the comics and animated series, Arkham is dark and includes many awesome features, and the batmobile is a very sleek design.

But I agree, the minifigs are the best, my favourite so far is Mr.Freeze! *wub*

Yeah, I love the design and playability of the Batsets.

And if there is a Batcave/Arkham sized set coming, I'm hoping for a "Gotham City" set of some kind that would include a police station (and Commissioner Gordon, of course) and a small bank/jewelry store/something to hold up.

Oooh! Maybe a Crime Alley set with dead Thomas and Martha Wayne and little Brucie!

Okay. Maybe not. :-/

The Tumbler: Joker's Ice Cream Surprise

Well with the tumbler being only a movie creation (right?)

and the Joker being in the next movie maybe it will tie in.

OOH, YAAY!!! Citizen!!!!

Edited by Johnny 5

Well with the tumbler being only a movie creation (right?)

and the Joker being in the next movie maybe it will tie in.

OOH, YAAY!!! Citizen!!!!

i think (and hope) your right! is the new batman coming in 2008???i hope so i *wub* the first one, its the reason that i started liking batman! *wub*

Batman's Buggy: The Escape of Mr. Freeze

That setname has me thinking... Escape from what? (Who said New York? :-P) If he escapes from JAIL, we might get to see a certain Commissioner very soon after all!

Of course this is wishfull thinking on my part. But the theory sounds solid enough to me. :-$

Hadn't thought of that. It'd be cool to get another module for the Arkham Asylum with that set...kind of like Ivy or Riddler's standalone parts of the AA, with a specialized Mr. Freeze section. I dont think it'll work out like that, but it'd be nice. "cool," even.

Yeah, if anyone deserves a special Arkham cell it's Victor Fries! Cool idea, jedikermit. Fingers crossed it's what TLC has thought up as well!

It sounds cool indeed.

An Ice-olation cell voor Freeze... :-P

Seriously though.

I didn't get the Batcave, so I missed out on a Freeze and Robin fig... I'm glad they're both appearing in small(er) sets now *sweet*

Edited by CF WeaZZel

That setname has me thinking... Escape from what? (Who said New York? :-P) If he escapes from JAIL, we might get to see a certain Commissioner very soon after all!

Of course this is wishfull thinking on my part. But the theory sounds solid enough to me. :-$

Thats actually a very good theory! *y* I so want it to be true! :'-) I have a pretty good reason to believe Gordon is hiding in one of these sets, seeing as the man who made these sets said that Harley, The Tumbler and Gordon were on his to-do lists! We have only one to go :'-)

I've also thought about Harley Quinn's hammer truck, what does she need a whole truck for? Unless someone is being held kidnapped in there? 8-|

I don't think there will be anything for Mr Freeze to escape from in this set, i believe it will just be a set with 2 vehicles in.

Much like the Two Face one, i'm thinking that the title of this set is a little mis-leading.

I never owned the batmobile but I have owned the Batwing and Batblade(from the Batcave)

The batwing is a great set except for Jokers pathetic Helicopter

A very swooshable set *y*

The batblade is pure crap, its extremely flimsy and not well built, try swooshing that a couple of times and you will go crazy >:-( :-D

I thought of some price ranges

I never owned the batmobile but I have owned the Batwing and Batblade(from the Batcave)

The batwing is a great set except for Jokers pathetic Helicopter

A very swooshable set *y*

The batblade is pure crap, its extremely flimsy and not well built, try swooshing that a couple of times and you will go crazy >:-( :-D

I wouldn't call the Joker's copter pathetic, the dissapointing cockpit can be easily modified to look like a cool clown chopper. But I agree with the batblade, I haven't even recieved the batcave yet but can already tell that it is poor in concept and excecution *n* Excellent peices though! :-)

The Tumbler no doubt will be a strong set.

Piranha, I think you're right on with your guesses (assuming of course that whoever found this info found it in ascending order)...but I would guess that the smallest set is 9.99 and the largest 49.99. Like this:

These are my ideas! I hope they come for a cheaper price X-D .

Batblade: Mr freeze and harley quins escape $30

includes a black batman, mr freeze and harley quins, and 2 goons, with a ice jet fir mr freeze, and a candy car for harley quin and the batblade!

Batglider: the flight of manbat $10

With a grey batman, and manbat, and a bigger batglider.

Crime alley: $120

This a small street, where you can put your villains, and a big warehous with blakmask, and a different batmobile for batman with a black batman, and joe chill!

Police station: the rampage of clayface! $80

With commisioner gordon, a clayface figure and batman with is helicopter, and the gotham police station!

Orgins, the joker and ra's al ghul! $50

This is al little warehous, and a bath for ra's al ghul, and a motor for batman, and a black batman, and a joker figure, and talia, and ra's al ghul!

Tumbler: the begin of batgirl $40

In this set a batgirl and the tumbler, with a hugo strange figure, and the ventriloquist, and robin, and a police fugure, with gray batman, and a vehicle for batgirl and robin, and the tumbler for batman!

Wayne manor: the rampage of red hood and hush! $140

Bruce wayne figure, batman blue, hush and red hood figure. A clock to the batcve, and you can connect wayne manor with the batcave, and red hood, can put off is hat and then you have the joker face! and bedrooms, and kitchen, etc.

The mad hatter strikes! $20

This is a set without a bat vehicle, but a rooftop and the mad hatter, with a plane for him!

Batplane: The ultimate collectors edition! $80

The same thing as the batmobile, but now the batplane!

Hope you like it! :-)

Some great ideas...I like your pick of villains too, although I'm afraid many of them like Hugo Strange will be too obscure for LEGO's liking.

...and if there's a Batgirl Begins set, it should include Killer Moth. *wub*

I wouldn't call the Joker's copter pathetic, the dissapointing cockpit can be easily modified to look like a cool clown chopper.

And it's at least somewhat comics-accurate. He's used a helicopter a few times before, ranging from a normal halicopter, to a helicopter with the front shaped like his face.

...and if there's a Batgirl Begins set, it should include Killer Moth. *wub*

As long as we get the mothmobile :-D

US77362.jpg

Oke, some new sets ;-) for 2008!

Robin bicycle - killer moth vengeance! $15

With a killer moth car, and robin!

The batsub - the look for catwoman $20

Catwoman is disapear, batman must find her, with the catcar and batmite!

The clayfaces atack $20

With clayface 1: Basil Karlo, 2: Preston Payne, 3: Sondra Fuller, 4: Cassius, 5: Claything, 6: Johnny Williams

And they are gonna atack gotham. With a clayface kill machine, and batman(blue), batgirl, robin, nightwing

Batman's bicycle - The clue mobile $30

Cluemaster has steal the pie factory! Now must batman stop him! With blue batman!

The batsignal - Firefly and Doctor Phosphorus $22

Batman is going to the batsignal, but who's waiting there... Firefly and Doctor Phosphorus, and they are gonna kill batman... With black batman, and gordon.

Tumbler - The chase for gearhead $35

Gearhead is escape from arkham, but gearhead is to strong! Now can batman only in one way deafeat gearhead, with is new tumbler, with a vehicle for gearhead!

Arkham 2 $75

This set can you put on the first arkham set, with more prissons! With lock up, the terrible trio, hendri ducard and the calendarman. And black batman, and comisioner gordon!

Only 2 secons left - Maxie Zeus and Spellbinder $14

Maxie zeus and spellbinder are going to blow up all the good in gotham, only batgirl and batman can stop them! With some gadgets.

Comedy club $85

Joker's place, here can rest the joker, with a bath full of piranha's for batman >:-) ! With joker, harley quin and 2 dogs, with grey batman, and some gadets like a rope.

Batman 66 - the holy tv-set! $50

With, purple batgirl, blue batman, and robin, and a camera etc. With the villains: Black Widow, Zelda the Great, Louie the Lilac, King Tut, Colonel Gumm, the Archer, Siren, Cabala, the Puzzler, Minerva, Lady Penelope Peasoup, the Minstrel.

Batman 66 - the holy tv-set 2! $50

With, purple batgirl, blue batman, and robin, and a camera etc. With the villains: Marsha, Queen of Diamonds, Chandell and twin Harry, Dr. Cassandra, the Bookworm, Lola Lasagne, Egghead, the Sandman, Shame, Queen Nefertiti, Nora Clavicle, Clock King, False-Face, Lord Marmaduke Ffogg, Ma Parker.

Hope you like this sets *sweet*

Edited by ???theriddler???