Sign in to follow this  
mediumsnowman

SHIELD vs. HYDRA Mafia - Day 3

Unless Eugene was some sort of a traitor and the scum didn't know he was on their side.... or like in Kingdoms Mafia, the scum are split (but I doubt the latter because Kingdoms was so recent a game).

In my experience, joke roles don't actually visit the target. This might of course be different in this game, but that's what I've seen in the past. Given Todd's suspicious voting behaviour, I'm leaning towards him being a liar. It's highly probable that he did in fact target me, but with some kind of scum role.

Suspicious voting behavior?! I'm amazed to how you jumped to these conclusions, you didn't seem to mention my "suspicious voting behavior" during the last two days, so I don't know where you suddenly got the idea from. :look:

I understand that a scum kill was most likely blocked but I have no knowledge of that. I figured that the pineapple delivery was performed by someone whose entire role is just delivering pineapples. Who said that the pineapple deliverer was a protector?

I said this:

Because I'm talking about someone whose role is to deliver pineapples, not the protector. If someone is the protector they should not be claiming.

The impression I got was this:

• Daniel contacted Jafar after he showed up innocent in an Investigation
  • Jafar Claimed Tracker, had tracked Todd
  • Claimed that Todd targeted Jeffrey
  • Todd says in separate PM that he targeted Jeffrey
  • Jeffrey was given a pineapple that night.
  • If someone else submitted a joke night action to give Jeffrey a pineapple then Todd is possibly lying
  • If he's not the pineapple deliverer we have confirmation that Todd is a PR, and a liar.
  • It is possible i'm wasting brain power on something that was performed by NPC

I realized after researching the tracker that they only see what the trackee did, not anyone else's actions on the target's target. So, if the pineapple was a joke, we have something crossed off the list but not quite what I thought at first.

You know what? In Jasper Heinz style let's get this discussion about me over with:

A Play!!!!!

Act I

Enter Todd Castillo

Todd: Hey Everyone, I'm the blocker.

Exit Todd Castillo

If you're looking for suspicious voting behavior, then I suggest looking at Mr Cunningham or Mr Thorn, I'm sure they can enlighten you on their votes.

Suspicious voting behavior?! I'm amazed to how you jumped to these conclusions, you didn't seem to mention my "suspicious voting behavior" during the last two days, so I don't know where you suddenly got the idea from. :look:

You know what? In Jasper Heinz style let's get this discussion about me over with:

A Play!!!!!

Act I

Enter Todd Castillo

Exit Todd Castillo

If you're looking for suspicious voting behavior, then I suggest looking at Mr Cunningham or Mr Thorn, I'm sure they can enlighten you on their votes.

Wait, wha...??? Never have I seen so many roles made public so early. It makes me very uncomfortable to say the least.

I mean your bandwagoning, and yes, I have mentioned it before. You need to do some rereading.

A Play!!!!!

Act I

Enter Todd Castillo

Exit Todd Castillo

???

Not only is yet another public claim both unnecessary and frankly, rather stupid of you, but you haven't addressed the issues. I'll condense them for you.

1) Did you target me on Night One?

2) Do you give pineapples as an action as well?

3) What is your position in the whole Jafar-Daniel-David debacle?

** Oh, and if you're the town blocker, and your name is not Todd Castillo, then please claim to someone you trust (maybe Daniel).

A Play!!!!!

Act I

Enter Todd Castillo

Exit Todd Castillo

:wall: Why?

What are you doing claiming in public? There was no need for this.....claiming this early in public never works out well for town. A protector can only protect one person.... not all our town roles at once.

1) Did you target me on Night One?

2) Do you give pineapples as an action as well?

3) What is your position in the whole Jafar-Daniel-David debacle?

Based on what I saw, 1) is yes, and 3) is that I targeted him on Night 1.

Based on what I saw, 1) is yes, and 3) is that I targeted him on Night 1.

Nice to know you corroborate Daniel's account. Todd hasn't, and that's why I'm asking him for clarification.

I also disagree with this public blocker claim. However, I will confirm that he initially told me he was a pineapple-giver when I asked about him being seen, and then later (after we'd talked more in private, but before the night) admitted he was really the blocker. I have zero idea if the pineapple thing was a coincidence, someone else, or a hint in the pictures.

Nice to know you corroborate Daniel's account. Todd hasn't, and that's why I'm asking him for clarification.

1.) Yes

2.) No, that could have been someone else.

3.) Yes, From what he has told me JJP did targeted me.

3.)

3.)

Wait, wha...??? Never have I seen so many roles made public so early. It makes me very uncomfortable to say the least.

See, The Second Crash, there was definitely a Blocker claim on Day 2.

I mean your bandwagoning, and yes, I have mentioned it before. You need to do some rereading.

Yes, but I explained myself, to which you agreed.

???

Not only is yet another public claim both unnecessary and frankly, rather stupid of you, but you haven't addressed the issues. I'll condense them for you.

I apologize, :blush: I forgot that Daniel had claimed earlier today.

STOP CLAIMING PUBLICLY :wall:

Now we need to get out shit together because virtually all roles have been claimed.

Daniel, be kind and reveal the results; please.

We can then move to other things.

STOP CLAIMING PUBLICLY :wall:

Now we need to get out shit together because virtually all roles have been claimed.

Daniel, be kind and reveal the results; please.

We can then move to other things.

Agreed, at this point we've caught one and have a highly likely lead on a second. Since we've had so many claims, if anyone has a counterclaim, they should do it soon and in private to someone they trust. That way, the town block can decide who to protect and watch tonight. If handled correctly, the scum may not be able to target a know PR without getting caught.

Ok. I was planning to wait another 12 hours or so, but things are confused enough. It's time for some clarity.

Last night I checked out David, and HE IS HYDRA.

Therefore, it's very easy to

Vote: David Leffel (fhomess)

Therefore, I think the logical conclusion is that Jafar is truly loyal. I think David claimed to Jasper, hoping to gain trust and eventually infiltrate the town block. My opinion is that Jasper is probably town.

A thought:

So far we all assumed that Jeffrey was saved by a block and given a pineapple .... Right?

Now what if HE was the one being blocked?

Discuss!

Aroooooooooo!

What the hell is going on in this game? Why are people claiming so much and so early? Especially in public. You people are insane in the membrane. Freakin' Eugene. I knew I was right calling him an idiot for editing his post on day one. Guess that's one example of where we can feel bad for not taking the easy route and lynching the guy with penalty votes.

So now the dilemma....

1. We could have 2 trackers. Seems unlikely in a relatively small game.

2. Both trackers are scum. In that case, Jafar told David what I had done for some reason (such as being able to claim to Jasper). For this to be true, they would have had to both pick to claim tracker instead of 1 tracker and 1 watcher. It also would require David to be VERY careful not to reveal that he knew I was the investigator, because as far as I can tell, he didn't know WHAT my role was until now. In fact, he told Jasper that he didn't trust me)

3.Most likely is that one of them is lying, or is a scum tracker. However, David correctly knew who I had visited before I told him, and I have a town result on Jafar. So then one option is that Jafar is actually the godfather and fake-claimed his tracker role to me for some unknown reason (building trust and trying to infiltrate the town block? Assumed that I'd trust him more if he claimed something instead of claiming vanilla? It also requires that he know that Todd targeted Jeffrey, which would imply that Todd is scum as well!) The other option is David is lying - he DOES have accurate info, so then he'd have to be a scum tracker

I doubt we have two trackers, so one of them is lying. There is a possibility that both of them are scum and both of them are trying out some next level play on you, but it's extremely risky for a scum to do, so one of them has to be a scum and has been caught in a classic counterclaim. What a knucklehead. If Jafar was investigated as town by you, it's reasonable to assume then that David is lying and therefore he is scum. Unless Jafar is the godfather, but even if he was, it'd be risky since godfathers don't usually have the tracking ability. He could have received the result from the actual scum blocker though. I'm willing to bet at this juncture that David is scum because Jafar was investigated as town.

Now, I don't want to kill off discussion, since there is a LOT to talk about. I will say I do have a result on David, but I really want to see what the group thinks before I spoil the surprise of "where's Hydra?" I'll probably announce the result in a little while, once we've hashed things out a bit.

Tell us please! I want to see if I'm right. I'm usually never right with these games...of life. Except for the times where I've guessed the entire scum team. Wait, what am I talking about? This has never happened before. I'm James Cunningham, I've never played mafia before. I have played werewolf with friends before. Oh, I didn't mean to say werewolf. I'm not a werewolf! I think I need to check into the infirmary. :wacko:

Oh, and good job SK or vig! If there's an SK in the house, let's talk. Our Shield win conditions do not require that we kill you, so we may be able to work together... We may need some help making all the kills today in fact!

Historically in most games the serial killer needs to be the last guy standing, so while our win conditions don't require his death, their win conditions probably require all of ours.

Ok. I was planning to wait another 12 hours or so, but things are confused enough. It's time for some clarity.

Therefore, I think the logical conclusion is that Jafar is truly loyal. I think David claimed to Jasper, hoping to gain trust and eventually infiltrate the town block. My opinion is that Jasper is probably town.

Oh, shit, I was right. Goddamn I'm good.

Lynch him high!

Is voting open???

If so:

I assure you that I am town! I have been vey forward with you regarding all that I know and we managed to sort through our differences; I think my actions speak for themselves.

Is voting open???

If so:

I assure you that I am town! I have been vey forward with you regarding all that I know and we managed to sort through our differences; I think my actions speak for themselves.

Cursed phone!!!

Vey = very

A thought:

So far we all assumed that Jeffrey was saved by a block and given a pineapple .... Right?

Discuss!

No, I'm retarded ... We know he was blocked duh ...

Where is Hailey???

Agreed. I can't see two scum claiming the same role.

A thought:

Discuss!

Interesting thought. It is possible, given that there has only been one kill each night.

Of course he would be 'saved' due to being blocked....... :wink:

What the heck is going on? Voting hasn't opened yet. :wall:

Oops. Hey, you edited your post.

Vote: Nick Fury (post-editor)

What the heck is going on? Voting hasn't opened yet. :wall:

Sorry........

As feared the discussion has died!!

Now we gave, well Daniel, gave you a scummo. Now the expectation is that you in turn will tell us about your suspicions and their justifications.

You know, your doing so will help us figure out our plan for tonight ... Let's go!!!!

You may now vote. With 13 players remaining, a majority of 7 is required to lynch. Approximately 48 hours remain in the day.

As feared the discussion has died!!

Now we gave, well Daniel, gave you a scummo. Now the expectation is that you in turn will tell us about your suspicions and their justifications.

You know, your doing so will help us figure out our plan for tonight ... Let's go!!!!

Sure, no reason to quit when we have a long day ahead of us. I think Cecelia (darkdragon) is scum.

She says a lot but go back and reread it. It feels off. To me it feels hollow, like she's blowing a lot of steam but no true substance.

Also, I'm watching James (Bob). Mostly, he and a few other quiet ones aren't looking too clean.

Sure, no reason to quit when we have a long day ahead of us. I think Cecelia (darkdragon) is scum.

She says a lot but go back and reread it. It feels off. To me it feels hollow, like she's blowing a lot of steam but no true substance.

Also, I'm watching James (Bob). Mostly, he and a few other quiet ones aren't looking too clean.

I'm not scum. I don't think you are either, but it's a really empty accusation. I have been doing what I can to help and even called out the scumminess of one dead scum before it was reveled he was dead scum, though that was in PM not thread.

As for suspects, there was one person blocked the night of a probable no-kill for scum. That would be Jeffrey, and so far nobody has had him answer for that as far as I can tell.

Everyone with power roles really should start thinking with their brains and be more strategic about who they tell about their roles, and how....

While conversation helps, the goal is to get the Scum to mess up so we can figure out who they are... not the other way around.

With that said, I am glad we have a lead.

Vote: David Leffel

I agree that holding off was probably smart to offer a chance for conversation and not just bandwagoning, but now we will see how the rest of the day and night play out now...

My suspicion was peaked a little by James Cunningham's (Bob's) recent posts. It seemed to me like he tried hard to provide analysis (with out really providing anything of much significance - from what I saw) and also tried hard to tie himself to successful Scum killings (while also giving himself the cover of plausibility by highlighting some mistakes). It just read weird to me and I will continue to assess...

Just to ensure proper formatting....