I've started working on it again, when will be completed I'll share all the photos and maybe the LDD file, not yet sorry.

This is great news my friend!!! I still think this is a very strong start/concept and it deserves to survive...haha... :-) :wub: Looking forward to its progress and what fine stuff you will come up with this time! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This truck looks amazing. I'm trying to make my own, but I'm still not enought on time/experience :(

LDD of at least suspension would be cool :)

BTW: There's enought space to put 2x XL motors on sides I think? Well, 2xXL + SBrick = quite fast truck :)

Edited by krymtON

Like this truck very much! Both the colour theme and the chassis construction.

But can not admin that's is a disproportion for my opinion: original cabin is lower and wider than yours.

Do you agree?

LDD of at least suspension would be cool :)

BTW: There's enought space to put 2x XL motors on sides I think? Well, 2xXL + SBrick = quite fast truck :)

suspensions are clearly visible in some pics. But won't be sharing the LDD at the moment.

given the hidden functions (pneumatic compressor, autovalve, motorized pneumatic switch) there is no space for 2 XL motors. There could be only if the other functions weren't there. this trucks are not meant to go fast anyway. And it climbs well with the 8X8 drive anyway...

Like this truck very much! Both the colour theme and the chassis construction. But can not admin that's is a disproportion for my opinion: original cabin is lower and wider than yours. Do you agree?

Thanks, no I don't agree unfortunately. It seems in the pictures probably but in reality it's very accurate. I could say the cabin is 1 stud too high but it's needed anyway to allocate the battery and all the things going on inside of it.

Truck looks fantastic!! Cabin is very realistic and well detailed!

One of the best looking trucks I ever seen here, so far. Congratulations !!

I know I'm a bit late, but really great model that can go along with Arocs. Specially with crane combination... :thumbup:

On 28/08/2016 at 6:42 AM, TheItalianBrick said:

I've started working on it again, when will be completed I'll share all the photos and maybe the LDD file, not yet sorry.

Are you still working on it? 

I'm impressed with the good looking of the truck, it's almost the real thing :)

Waiting for a demonstration video, photos or even the ldd. I'm so curious about the functionalities and your solutions to the 8x8 system. 

Great job, by the way!