ideas.lego.com/projects/134370 (pictures added)

25669751236_a3150a1f64_c.jpg

Gobguz 'the Shiny', most feared of the Goblin Warlords in all of Middle Zealand (at least in his mind) surveyed the battlefield from his vantage point at the top of the hill.

With his troops amassed below him he felt confident that they would definitely win the battle this time. Or at least cause the humans to think twice before trying to claim Goblin tribal lands again. Looking to his left and right, he nodded with satisfaction at the group of chariots around him. It had cost him a personal fortune to get these made and privately he often wondered if he was doing the right thing. Neither the chariots nor the hounds pulling them had come cheap.

Now, however, on the brink of battle, he knew without doubt that they were going to be worth every gold shell he had to paid."

25577210022_d60949f3c7_c.jpg

"So, are the wolves ready, Catsnot?" he asked his driver.

"Yes Boss," was the cautious reply, "but..."

"BUT?!" Gobguz barked.

"...well, its just that Gazgob the Wizard said that we should, you know, kinda wait with the rest of the lads here on the hill like... Until the humans come closer to us... Until they start marching up the hill."

"Bah..." the Warlord spat, "that meddling mess of mumbo jumbo has no idea about proper fighting. He spends all his time sat on that big spider of his, away from the action. No, Catsnot... we're not waiting for my brother. Never have, never will. We're going... now..."

"Now?"

"Yeah, Now... It's what our big ugly cousins do... You don't see Ugglug and his armoured orcs sit around on their boars picking their noses do you? No... and nor will we. So move!"

A quick dig into Catsnot's ribs was all that was needed to get his chariot rolling slowly down the hill. The squeak of wheels and chorus of menacing howls around him signalled that the rest of his lads were already getting the rest of the chariots moving.

Gobguz smiled. It was going to turn out nice again.

25669750586_2111e123b2_c.jpg

------------------------------------------

If there's anything about this that you like then I would love it if you would take the time to click and support!

ideas.lego.com/projects/134370

Please help inspire TLG and the Lego community to release more castle / medieval / fantasy themed sets! Thank you :D

Edited by nine09nueve

Love the shiny shield that Gobguz has, but I could not find the part on BL. Is it a 2x2 dish in chrome silver?

Edited by MrRoy

Love the shiny shield that Gobguz has, but I could not find the part on BL. Is it a 2x2 dish in chrome silver?

Yeah normal shield with dish on top and horn through the middle - many builders of far higher skill have used it before me! :D

Oh, I see it now and I remember the dish on shield combo now too, thanks. Good luck with this on ideas!

I like the cyclops body with orc head. Have you considered any chima torso assemblies with olive hands?

I like the cyclops body with orc head. Have you considered any chima torso assemblies with olive hands?

yeah lucked out with this one - the cyclops body works really well... I do have a crocodile torso for the Gazgob the Wizard on the Goblin Battle Platform - but I haven't seen too much more that goes as well as the cyclops body. A lot of the Chima torsos are quite "busy"!

What animals are these? A cool creation.

They are the wargs from LOTR sets - but in my mythos they are wolves... (although I'm not really sure on one level how much of a real difference there is between wargs / (giant) wolves / dire wolves... they're big, they bark and howl, they have teeth and they bite. Hard! :D

As far as I remember Scandinavian mythology, wolves pulled Odin's chariot. May I know your opinion of my stories about pirates and ninja? Have fun..I supported your both projects and you?

Love it very much!

Thank you - if you have a moment I'd really appreciate any support on LegoIDeas :D

As far as I remember Scandinavian mythology, wolves pulled Odin's chariot. May I know your opinion of my stories about pirates and ninja? Have fun..I supported your both projects and you?

Oh that's cool - I know little about Scandinavian mythology! And thank you for supporting 2 out of my 4 projects - that's really kind. The thing is with your projects is that they're themed in something that I don't tend to collect - I'm not particularly pirate-y I'm afraid sorry :(

Do you have any castle / medieval themes coming up?

Nice creation! Congratulations! Actually i've ordered my first warg on BL a few days ago. :classic: I like Lego animals very much! I think the brown one is the best looking. Would like to use it for my Castle army. :sweet:

Nice creation! Congratulations! Actually i've ordered my first warg on BL a few days ago. :classic: I like Lego animals very much! I think the brown one is the best looking. Would like to use it for my Castle army. :sweet:

Feel free - its quite a simple build really! :D

Thank you - if you have a moment I'd really appreciate any support on LegoIDeas :D

Oh that's cool - I know little about Scandinavian mythology! And thank you for supporting 2 out of my 4 projects - that's really kind. The thing is with your projects is that they're themed in something that I don't tend to collect - I'm not particularly pirate-y I'm afraid sorry :(

Do you have any castle / medieval themes coming up?

The MOC Shogun Castle is in Eurobricks. I actually like non-European castles more.The Shogun Castle is also in my samurai story of which I wrote to you. C&C are welcome.

I'd definitely buy this set - so many great pieces for castle/fantasy MOCs packed into one small set. You have my vote on LEGO Ideas!

Edited by AnalogPanda

I'd definitely buy this set - so many great pieces for castle/fantasy MOCs packed into one small set. You have my vote on LEGO Ideas!

Thanks AP... still about 9900 odd votes short so really appreciate it! :D

Supported them all! Great work!!

Thanks! We just need 9900 more of your close personal friends to support too! :D