Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfire

Kingdoms Mafia - Day One

Actually Comrade if you read my original post you'll see I wasn't concerned about Fitzwilliam being a second voter. I honestly don't care whether Fitzwilliam was the third, fourth, fifth, sixth, or umpteenth voter. It was the fact he that when Manis retracted her vote, Fitzwilliam did the same for exactly the same reasons.

Oh really? Let's see what you said (edited down to the sentence in question):

Seems to me like you thought there would be an easy bandwagon against Klaer and tried to jump on early to appear less scummy but realizing it wasn't, quickly jumped off again.

So maybe it wasn't for being second per se, but for trying to get an "easy bandwagon" (aka being the second voter....) which is exactly what it looks like you're doing.

So maybe it wasn't for being second per se, but for trying to get an "easy bandwagon" (aka being the second voter....) which is exactly what it looks like you're doing.

It was more Sir Berdam who hammered in the "second to vote" point. Or at least said it. The good Corporal Banning merely said it....without saying it.

Ah, Thank ye for suggesting that water sergent! I feel like sparkin some additional discussion now with me clear head!

Vote: Felix Anderson (kingoftheZempk)

So just vote for your local fisherman and give no reason? That's really townie of you.

Vote: Rath Skarbin (Umbra-Manis)

You're also a mercenary, so how do we know we can trust you?

So just vote for your local fisherman and give no reason? That's really townie of you.

OMGUS much? :look;

*:look:

Do you have any more definite suspicions? If you suspect someone of something you should come out with it.

(Snip)

My definite suspicions were in the area where I placed my vote, I'm just watching what else develops from it. If i see a suspicious trend developing, I'll be quick to share it.

This doesn't sit well comrade, Marin votes for Klaer as a sort of catalyst for discussion, (which he doesn't state at the time) and then you vote for Klaer for pretty much the same reason. Now that's all fine but here's where things get odd, Marin, realizing the confusion he's caused, unvotes Klaer and you follow suit, once again your reasons for doing so are the same as Marin. Seems to me like you thought there would be an easy bandwagon against Klaer and tried to jump on early to appear less scummy but realizing it wasn't, quickly jumped off again.

Vote: Fitzwilliam (JackJonespaw)

Hmm

I'm feeling the deep hypocrisy that Corporal Banning complained about Fitz being a second vote, and voted him for it, WHILE DOING IT HIMSELF. Seems like a scummy attempt to get the bandwagon rolling on Fitz.

Therefore,

Vote: Corporal Banning (Tariq J)

Oh really? Let's see what you said (edited down to the sentence in question):

This was why is comment "Hmm"earlier on his voting also. It actually looks like trying to jump on the easy bandvagon... "sniff" and it doesn´t smell good

Well, we don't have much time left, and, honestly, I don't think lynching me today is exactly what I'm interested in...but we have to lynch someone.

Thus: Vote: Corporal Banning (Tariq j)

Your reasoning for voting for me definitely felt like you were trying to start a bandwagon against me (incidentially, exactly what you accused me of doing). And you attempt to condemn me for "copying" Marin despite my very drawn out guidelines about my reasoning for voting when I did vote. It really just looks like you took the first jump that you could at lynching someone the second a vote started up.

I'm very interested in hearing what you have to say now, my good man. Speak up!

I do admit I'm also interested in seeing what's developing between Felix and Sir Skarbin. One vote has no reasoning, the other is a quick turn-around OMGUS vote. Sir Skarbin, you speak up, too, lad! I want to know what's rattling around in that head of yours!

Well, we don't have much time left,

True, so I've got an idea.

<yelling>HEY YOU SCUMMY ASSASSINS! QUIT HIDING AND JUST TELL US WHO YOU ARE SO WE CAN LYNCH YOU! </ yelling>

I promise that we'll make your death quick instead of painful and drawn out...

<whispering>(think that'll work?) </ whispering>

Dang, now I'm disappointed. Time to go drink some more. I thought sure I'd hear from the darn assassins with my clever call, but they haven't revealed themselves to us :hmpf_bad: Guess it's time to switch back to normal hunting... so much work though.

I gave a reason! Sparkin' discussion!

My mercenary work is most'y cleanin pig pens.

Unvote: Felix Anderson (KingoftheZempk)

Dang, now I'm disappointed. Time to go drink some more. I thought sure I'd hear from the darn assassins with my clever call, but they haven't revealed themselves to us :hmpf_bad: Guess it's time to switch back to normal hunting... so much work though.

Maybe yer the scum and that's why no one responded!

I gave a reason! Sparkin' discussion!

My mercenary work is most'y cleanin pig pens.

Unvote: Felix Anderson (KingoftheZempk)

This seems really off, we were in the midst of a discussion about that darn pirate when you popped in to 'spark discussion.' Is that not what we were already doing? In hindsight, this vote and reasoning seems disingenuous and an attempt to make it look like you were helping.

Fitzwilliam: In which case I will speak up Comrade, when I read your posts here's what I saw: Marn voted for Klaer and then you did, Mairn then unvoted for Klaer and then you did. Now to me that seemed very scummy, because frankly I did not understand why it was necessary.

OMGUS much? :look;

* :look:

This seems really off, we were in the midst of a discussion about that darn pirate when you popped in to 'spark discussion.' Is that not what we were already doing? In hindsight, this vote and reasoning seems disingenuous and an attempt to make it look like you were helping.

Hmm, whoa. First ye call someone stupid for voting for a person... then a few moments later you also vote for the person!

Not that I don´t find Rath´s "sparking discussion" lame, even for day 1 but yea... strange.

Well, we don't have much time left, and, honestly, I don't think lynching me today is exactly what I'm interested in...but we have to lynch someone.

So ye are not interested in lynching yerself... that be really jollygood. Oh how is it would be if all those scummy dragons would just give themselves up! :tongue::wink:

Plus, you're now the second voter on me, so by your logic you're jumping on a "easy bandwagon"

Hmm, whoa. First ye call someone stupid for voting for a person... then a few moments later you also vote for the person!

Not that I don´t find Rath´s "sparking discussion" lame, even for day 1 but yea... strange.

I wouldn't say I called him stupid... I just pointed out that it was essentially an OMGUS vote.

Later, when Rath gave his reasons for unvoting the fisherman, I reviewed his posts and found him to be rather suspicious. I had legitimate reasoning behind my vote, rather than OMGUS which is what I called out Zempk on.

You have approximately 30 minutes remaining.

Vote Tally

Fitzwilliam (JackJonespaw) - 2 (jluck, Tariq j)

Cpl. Banning (Tariq j) - 2 (mostlytechnic, JackJonespaw)

Rath Skarbin (Umbra-Manis) - 2 (KingoftheZempk, mediumsnowman)

Not Voting: 6 (def, Lady K, Lord Duvors, Mencot, Piratedave84, Umbra-Manis)

Mr. Hosty, can we get an official vote count? Pretty please? :innocent:

Your wish is my command :wink:

Unvote: Rath Skarbin (Umbra-Manis)

Shoot. I'll hammer Banning. :sceptic:

Vote: Corporal Banning (Tariq j)

I think getting a Day 1 lynch is important as it gives us more info to go on tomorrow. I'm not entirely convinced that the corporal is an assassin, but he's the scummiest one here behind Mr. Rath.

Vote Tally

Fitzwilliam (JackJonespaw) - 2 (jluck, Tariq j)

Cpl. Banning (Tariq j) - 3 (mostlytechnic, JackJonespaw, mediumsnowman)

Rath Skarbin (Umbra-Manis) - 1 (KingoftheZempk)

Not Voting: 6 (def, Lady K, Lord Duvors, Mencot, Piratedave84, Umbra-Manis)

With 3 votes, Corporal Banning (Tariq j) has been lynched.

It is now night. You have 24 hours to get your night actions in

From the writings of Trystane Adeus

After a day of deliberation and accusations, matters came to a head. The villagers decided to take things into their own hands and formed a mob, bristling with makeshift weapons. They converged on Corporal Banning, having selected him as their 'suspect'. Mass hysteria and high tensions had turned them from peaceable villagers into a blood-hungry lynch mob...

24984748525_fda4384de5_z.jpg

Banning tried desperately to defend himself, asking why he would betray those he was meant to protect. He was growing angrier every minute, and so was the crowd...

24617131989_3bd2d8d5a5_z.jpg

Then it happened. Mairn Upswich, the town drunk, stepped forward and clouted Banning across the head with his bottle, causing bloody wounds on the corporal's face. It was then that the corporal snapped. He was known for his violent battle rages, but this time it was worse. He simply lunged for Mairn, his face contorted into a raging scream and a strange roaring sound emanating from his mouth. Before anyone could stop him, he thrust his sword into the screaming drunkard's body, then yanked it out and thrust again, roaring all the while...

24357892783_6fa6da2bec_z.jpg

Berdam Blost, the faithful innkeeper, was the first to react. In a desperate but futile attempt to save his best customer, he brought a pickaxe down on Banning's head, cutting off the roaring. That ruffian Glanred, rushing over, launched himself into the carnage with his axe flying. Soon all the villagers were embroiled in the savage bloodbath...

24984742745_0373e75c7b_z.jpg

A few minutes later, the carnage simply stopped. Shocked and dumbfounded as to what they had just done, the villagers gradually withdrew, their weapons hanging limply from their hands. But two blood-soaked bodies remained on the ground - these became known as the second and third casualties of the Cresthaven Incident (as it was later referred to). The deadly 'game' of espionage and betrayal had begun to claim lives...

24357888563_f9a43de5cb_z.jpg

Keep sending in those night actions!