WhiteFang

Eurobricks Mega Building LEGO CMFs Contest 2016

Oh.

Whoops.

Forgot to post my build.

Wasn't that impressive anyway, probably would have gotten 3 votes max.

Thanks for hosting this, though, WhiteFang. :)

Oh.

Whoops.

Forgot to post my build.

Wasn't that impressive anyway, probably would have gotten 3 votes max.

Thanks for hosting this, though, WhiteFang. :)

I'd like to see it anyway. Just for fun! :)

Edited by Tech Artist

A gentle reminder to all eligible voters,

Please vote by placing the index number at the front of your opening sentence, followed by the entry description and the builder's name, and the given point. It's important to follow in this format otherwise your vote may deem to be invalid and resulted loss of votes to the participants.

This index number is extremely IMPORTANT. And if you give a wrong index number, then it is too bad. The index number is the main emphasis to the contest entry.

Forgot to post my build.

I was hoping that people will take note of my deadline. Pity that you didn't manage to submit yours in time.

Category MEGA B - IMPORTANT NOTE: Eurobricks member (Bidea) entries No. 35 and No. 43 has been disqualified due to multiple entries. Please do not use INDEX number 35 and 43 for voting. Members who have voted these entries earlier, may amend it.

Thank you for your attention.

The voting will not be that easy ... what a choice of great entries.

I wish everyone the best of luck !

My would-have-been entry.

I'm still scratching my head on how 12:00 GMT+8 on the 10th of March can possibly be around 12:00 GMT-5 on the 9th. :laugh: Ah well. The shame is that I was done in plenty of time, but I can't believe I was dumb enough to just check the rules and not bother to check the last few posts where I could have seen all Whitefang's deadline reminders!

Well, now I'm off to vote!

Can you replace the photo of entry #5 with the second photo of original post?

Sorry, no. All entries' images in the voting thread are based on the first image reference.

My would-have-been entry.

I'm still scratching my head on how 12:00 GMT+8 on the 10th of March can possibly be around 12:00 GMT-5 on the 9th. :laugh: Ah well. The shame is that I was done in plenty of time, but I can't believe I was dumb enough to just check the rules and not bother to check the last few posts where I could have seen all Whitefang's deadline reminders!

Well, now I'm off to vote!

Oh great. You are another victim as well. I knew there are going to be others that miss my deadline, but I simply can't extend it due to my tight time schedule for me to act on it at that particular timeframe at my timezone. I knew there were issues, so I posted time-stamp reminders in the discussion thread (in the hope others can get it).

It is a good built and I hope you can participate and post in advance.

I was hoping that people will take note of my deadline. Pity that you didn't manage to submit yours in time.

Eh, it's fine. I built it the first day and honestly it's not as good as some of the entries. :tongue:

Next time! :classic:

Eh, it's fine. I built it the first day and honestly it's not as good as some of the entries. :tongue:

It is as good as it is. Seriously, you ought to showcase yours before the whole contest was closed.

It is as good as it is. Seriously, you ought to showcase yours before the whole contest was closed.

It's literally two yellow squares on each other with a palm tree and a Katy Perry figure. Not that great. :wink:

I vote for the following entries: Karl Kream Pie - Astronaut (cat. A) 1 point

Plasticpolymerlove - Kendomaster dojo (cat. A) 1 point

Vorkosigan - Battle Goddess on Winged Horse (cat. B) 1 point)

If I chose a wrong place for voting I hope moderators will help me.

If I chose a wrong place for voting I hope moderators will help me.

Please read the voting topic rules.

A gentle reminder to all, and those votes fall under such conditions will not be accepted into counting,

Whom is eligible for voting?

- Eurobricks member registered before 1st February 2016 with a minimum of 10 Eurobricks posts in the account is allowed to vote in this contest. (Please note that if there are suddenly many new posts for no valid grounds made by new Eurobricks members with originally less than 10 posts. These accounts are subjected to inquiry. I am viewing this matter seriously and I will not give any chance.)

- Eurobricks members registered on and after 1st February 2016 is not allowed to vote in this contest regardless of post counts.

- One account per household. This means that if your IP matches that of another voter, the votes from both accounts will be disqualified. If those votes match the IP of the entry voted for, it will be disqualified as well. Do not even try this.

We can vote for themselves? :wacko:

We can't and that vote will simply disqualify and treated as null once the voting topics are closed.

It will be both once I cleared some administrative notes. I hope to make it available by tomorrow.