LegoSjaak

Lego BrickBank XL MOD in my Modular Square! (All 11 modulars inclu

Amazing layout! You seem to posses all the skill to do your own MOC Modular... Can't wait to see what you do. When you expand the existing sets do you do the interiors as well? I love the square. Great work!

Amazing layout! You seem to posses all the skill to do your own MOC Modular... Can't wait to see what you do. When you expand the existing sets do you do the interiors as well? I love the square. Great work!

Thanks Ryan, but those modular buildings are all MOD(ifications)'s...so all credits to the members of the Lego Group... Sadly i'm afraid i won't succeed in building and creating such nice buildings as a MOC. Expanding needs also a bit of skill, and yes, i also do interiors.. on my Flickr account you can see severable albums with pictures of Modular MOD's....!! Have fun here on EuroBricks!! Get inspired!!

This looks amazing. Get the mop out, the floor is wet from my drool.

Are the insides restructured at all? or just the same layout, but @2x

Edit: Checked out his flickr, the insides are updated too.

Edited by khemical

Thanks Abel and Khemical! Yes, the insides/interiors are totally restructered and redone, mostly with bricks that were left over from the two sets that i used for each XL-modular.

Great build!! I always like seeing what new mods you put in your square. I wanted to know if you had to buy any extra bricks for you XL Bank or if everything came from just two sets. Keep up the awesome work, I like to look at your builds for inspiration and just to check out.I'm just starting to build a city with my kids now and we have a Cafe Corner with extra 2nd Floor, Green Grocer that's currently under construction, and then all the other sets except MS and TH in boxes waiting to go. I plan to make an extra floor for the GG and make an XL Cinema with true stadium seating. Again hats off to your stuff as it is truly amazing.

that is impressive on a massive scale,just one of these buildings is an artform in itself nevermind the square etc,attention to detail second to none.

Oh my. Never before have I more wished I could shrink to the size of a minifigure just to experience this plaza.

May I suggest an ice cream vendor?

Amazing work!

I really need to come up with a nice kiosk or a gazebo......maybe i should copy someone else's idea... if i can't make one myself.... :look:

I'm using the gazebo from 10222 Winter Village Post Office, although not in a square. The one from the set is likely too small for your square, but it'd be a good starting point for inspiration.

I'm currently cleaning my square, after we were busy for two months with our bathroom-renovation (cleaning brickwalls with a pneumatic hammer caused most of the dust), tons of dust were somehow blown underneath the plastic sheet (cover). The modulars themselves are fairly easy cleaned. What would be the best way to get the dust off the 7500 tiles of the square??

@Jasper: I think i'll use a combination of a dry, soft cloth, and a brush in combination with a vacuumcleaner and after that a cloth that is a bit moist... Almost done with the modulars now.. !!

@BlockLogo: Compressed air would only blow away the dust, but not remove it, but thanks anyway!!