soccerkid6

[Frozen Beyond, Cat. A] Defending Thandril Manor

Nice castle. I love the detail on the inside and outside. This might inspire me to do something like this. Looking forward to more builds.

Totally love it. Excellent job, as always!

Thanks Graham! Always good to hear your thoughts :classic:

Aside of the beauty of the build, the modularity really is a wonderful touch.

Thanks Blufiji :sweet:

Very nice build, great work with the Tudor style and the texture on the walls is really nice too! Looks like a pretty solid building! I really like this new pull-out room thing, might have to try it out myself sometime!

Thanks Kai! And you should, it's pretty simple really, way easier than hinging walls :classic:

Nicely done. The texturing is great. I was originally building my own castle last year and was doing light bley tiles on light bley walls, but I also like the addition of the 1x2 light bley plate to add some extra texture. I may have to borrow that idea for my own.

I have it in my head, I need this huge castle, and then I get overwhelmed and quit working on it. But I can see from many of you GOH builders how smaller can work better than bigger. Big is impressive, but all of these details in a slightly smaller build is quite impressive also.

Keep up the great work. I have enjoyed looking at your builds over the last few years.

Many thanks for your comment, I've enjoyed hearing what you think of my builds over the years, and would love to see your castle. As you've said, sometimes scaling down is useful to let you get something finished :classic:

Beautiful build! Loved the snow-work and the little rooms! :thumbup:

Thank you!

Great build. The interior is nice and I really like the bed design.

Thanks frumpy :classic:

Great tower and landscape SK!

Thank you!

That’s beautiful! The combination of stone and wood parts is very balanced, love the wooden portico.

Snowscape and the snow on the roof is also very well done

Thanks Puvel, glad you like the porch, as that was one of my favorite sections :classic:

Isaac you have taken the interior/modular thing at the next level :) Glad you keep doing this. Awesome tower.... beautiful texturing and that "window" with the bars is caught my eye. Beautiful work! :wub:

Thanks Gunman! I always have fun trying different window designs for different buildings, glad you like that one :classic:

Fantastic work mate! Everything looks so good in this - the stonework, the wooden sections and the landscape. I'm looking forward to your other entries :)

Thanks Simon, just a few more entries to come now :classic:

Fantastic tower, superb interior - and I like the way you do the snow.

Thank you :classic:

Absolutely great. You're the master of walls & snow!

And the wooden parts also look fabulous!

:thumbup:

Wow thats great. I like the woodwork and landscaping!

Thank you!

Could've sworn I commented on this.......anyway, very nice build!

Thanks Andrew :classic:

Love this build so much I'm trying to recreate it in Minecraft. :P

Thanks mccoyed, I've played minecraft a little bit, and thought about recreating builds there :laugh:

Nice castle. I love the detail on the inside and outside. This might inspire me to do something like this. Looking forward to more builds.

Thank you! I hope you do build a castle/manor for yourself :classic:

I swear I've seen that dark brown and brown color scheme mixed with a stone tower in the Mitgardian snow somewhere before... But oh yeah... Totally forgot to post on EB.

Great work with the interior detailing.

I swear I've seen that dark brown and brown color scheme mixed with a stone tower in the Mitgardian snow somewhere before... But oh yeah... Totally forgot to post on EB.

Great work with the interior detailing.

Thanks ZC! Trying to recreate simpler version of your manor made me realize just how much thought and effort you must have put into it. Hope you get that posted here at some point :classic:

Awesome keep, man! Keep it up! :grin:

Thanks Adair :laugh:

The exterior is beautiful, but the interior details are stunning to me. Very impressive!

Thanks!