Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

While Snowspeeders aren't the most exciting release I'll take any new pilots they feel like offering up. Didn't one pilot use Garven Dreis's Red Leader helmet? If they put that in it would go some way to appease its release.

Maybe add an update for Wedge in there if were getting Wes Janson in another set... Or mane Janson is in the Speeder itself seeing as we got Luke and Dak previously. Hobbie used Dutch Vander's helmet so he's easy to create.

It does seem odd to get yet another example be though. Definitely agree that the A-Wing will probably be Rebels based as they look to be the main rebel fighter in season two. If Ashoka makes an appearance I'd be very happy.

If you are going to give us more snowspeeders, at least give us ONE AT-ST. We haven't got one in its own set since 2007.

I just wish I knew what the next vehicle UCS set will be :(

I swear I log in twice a day hoping for a TLG leak!

Anyone know any details about the 4 engined landspeeder/transport? The 'pod junker' I believe it's called?

We're already getting a Snowspeeder from TFA in the Septmeber wave. More than likely the 2016 Snowspeeder is from ESB.

Well, then I hope it will be a very special snowspeeder in a grey color with eight new Rebel pilots, fifteen Wampas and ten Tauntauns...

Maybe the Snowspeeder will come with some stuff to represent that it's "inside" the echo base. Maybe it can even "connect" to the Hoth Echo Base.

Edited by VictorFrenchFries

Another Snowspeeder? Is it that time of the year already? Must set my timer again for the next release.

What time is it that we usually hear what minifigures are included in each set? Is it late August?

Could the Snowspeeder be a UCS set? Normally we don't get this information from the retailers but as far as I can remember the Sandcrawler also appeared in a "regular list" .

If that 75144 Snowspeeder is really a snowspeeder and not just a misinformation, than it could be an early prototype which shows up in REBELS s02. I can't think of any other explanation.

If that 75144 Snowspeeder is really a snowspeeder and not just a misinformation, than it could be an early prototype which shows up in REBELS s02. I can't think of any other explanation.

That would be really cool.

It seems insane that LEGO would release another ESB Snowspeeder not even one full year after their last one. If it is an ESB one, then it better have Wedge, Han in his blue jacket and brown pants, and a new probe droid.

Although I think it's too soon for another Homing Spidee Droids, hopefully it'll include a new Jedi variant. I'm hoping for a redesigned clone Wars Jedi such as: Aayla Secura, Shaak Ti or Lumerina Unduili.

I think Kanan's Speeder is likely to include Kanan (obvious, I know) the new male Inquisitor and maybe Sabine with a new hair print or a stormtrooper, while the A-Wing will hopefully have a Rebels A-Wing pilot with a B-Wing helmet, an older Ahsoka Tano and maybe Zeb Orellius

I'm not at all interested in the hoth sets at all, am looking forward to the Carbon Freezing set and am intrigued by the TFA sets and battlefront battlepacks.

Bring on the pics!

Another snowspeeder??I'll pass and quite frankly I'm tired of the OT and Prequel sets,not to mention all the pointless remakes,the snowspeeder is a perfect example.I'd rather spend money on sets based on the new cannon ,starting with TFA.

Edited by LOTR34

We'll have 3 sets called 'snowspeeder' on the shelves at the same time? I'm certain that's exactly what they teach at Marketing 101

As for the other sets? Has to be legit - they all sound so dull and exactly the stuff lego would do. I'm sure the sets will be fine, just so damn unoriginal.

Even more new sets! Very strange choices as well. Interesting to see the Spider Droid as I see no reason for it to be released. Snowspeeder is incredibly unusual, and the A-Wing will be Rebels and is a definite buy as I messed up the stickers on the last :laugh: A lot of new sets and will be interesting to see when they get released. Anyone have any ideas what Kanan's speeder bike will be, is it from Season 2? as i haven't got round to watching that yet.

They mae a new cockpit for the VII's X-Wing. Maybe, they made a new cockpit for the Snowspeeder, and that the reason for the realease.

They mae a new cockpit for the VII's X-Wing. Maybe, they made a new cockpit for the Snowspeeder, and that the reason for the realease.

Eh. It just needs a good, thought out brick built one.

That would be really cool.

It seems insane that LEGO would release another ESB Snowspeeder not even one full year after their last one. If it is an ESB one, then it better have Wedge, Han in his blue jacket and brown pants, and a new probe droid.

Note: I believe it came to light in recent years that Han's Hoth outfit has a brown jacket too. It just looks blue due to the light. Similar to the AT-AT pilot being revealed as grey, not white.

Edited by Naijel

Note: I believe it came to light in recent years that Han's Hoth outfit has a brown jacket too. It just looks blue due to the light. Similar to the AT-AT pilot being revealed as grey, not white.

I wasn't referring to his outdoor outfit he wears when he rescues Luke, but rather the outfit he's wearing when he, Leia, Chewie and 3-P0 leave Hoth, the same outfit he's wearing when they land on Cloud City. The only version of that fig we have is the 2011 version. It could use an update.

We'll have the 2014 Snowspeeder, (likely) a Snowspeeder in the Echo Base set, a TFA Snowspeeder, and a (presumably) Rebels Snowspeeder all sitting next to each other on shelves.

Well....If you like snow...and speeders...then this is going to be a good wave for you. It's a shame that LEGO keeps doing this, because I'm getting really, really sick of Hoth......

Edited by Clone 01354 Productions

I wasn't referring to his outdoor outfit he wears when he rescues Luke, but rather the outfit he's wearing when he, Leia, Chewie and 3-P0 leave Hoth, the same outfit he's wearing when they land on Cloud City. The only version of that fig we have is the 2011 version. It could use an update.

I see. Good point! Sorry.

Probably I'm the only one excited for Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor,I wonder what color it'll have.Did TLG ever released the red one from RotS??Fingers crossed for an updated version for Obi.

Edited by LOTR34