Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Having zoomed in a bit there's definitely a light bley officer tunic similar to the image posted above by Iomis. The black tunic officer in the detention centre is also definitely updated to be more accurate to the ANH scene.

Yeah you're right. Can we see if he has gloves? Not sure the sideburns on the minifig are correct either.

That's great if it actually is Molock, although from the photos I've seen I'm unable to make out any rank insignia. All the other members of the council can be suitably MOCed and with him as a minifigure along with Yularen, we now have the full set. I'm not sure what his lighter coloured uniform indicates, but I think he was supposed to be retired?

That's great if it actually is Molock, although from the photos I've seen I'm unable to make out any rank insignia. All the other members of the council can be suitably MOCed and with him as a minifigure along with Yularen, we now have the full set. I'm not sure what his lighter coloured uniform indicates, but I think he was supposed to be retired?

The Lego guy has 3 red 3 yellow, so he looks like the guy walking in the hall with yularen. I think Molock has 6 red from what I've gathered from Google.

With some stickers to give it some texture I think it could have looked great.

Stickers with some texture also would have worked there well I think.

:ugh:

Light grey are Ground Force Officers I think. Dark Grey are Starlet and Black are Stormtrooper... or so a link I found says. His insignia seem to show darker colours being on the left, whether that be red I'm not sure. There seems to be an image of Han and Luke leaving the turbo lift with Chewie on the way to the detention centre which has an officer which matches this uniform with similar insignia coding on his chest. Another great example of previously unknown and unimportant character suddenly getting exposure.

In the hi-res picture you can clearly see it's not an Imperial Technician uniform.

It looks like this person's lighter colored uniform but with a different rank insignia and a black cap:

Actually, it looks like it may be this officer on the right:

Wow! That is actually really cool. :sweet: I've seen so ANH so many times paying attention to all of the background stuff and I can't believe i've missed this dude! Good catch Robianco and Lomis!

Honestly even if it's 60 for both I may have to brick link him, black tunic officer, and Tarkin.

Every UCS from now on will include at least one or two split-second appearance characters! :tongue:

Ya like where are the extra 200 pieces?

Do you really think 200 pieces are sufficient to build an entire outer shell?

The pieces have gone on modified techniques in the build. It'll be small stuff that all adds up. Add to that the added little details, such as barrels etc. 200 pieces doesn't go a long way.

Every UCS from now on will include at least one or two split-second appearance characters! :tongue:

I think that's definitely now part of the figure briefing. ;)

I think that's definitely now part of the figure briefing. ;)

Same applies to superheroes! Detroit Steel, Red She Hulk and Super-Adaptoid for the 'win'

Has LEGO come around yet and asked people to take down pictures? :look:

Not yet for me, but i think it won't last long.

Even if they did, I have them saved. FBTB still has them on their front page though.

Oh From Bricks to Bothans Emperor Knudstorp will be most displeased...

Edited by Forresto

It seems Lego starts doing refreshing to UCS sets also, like DS and Snowspeeder. If the "refreshed" sets are not worst than their predecessors, you can't say they suck. We see a lot of disappointment from a huge amount of fans who already purchased their UCS DS. We won't see the same disappointment on the new Snowspeeder because only few has it, and also 95% of the people here will be happy when 10179 will be refreshed also, because 95% of us don't have it.

If UCS refreshing is a new LEGO strategy, we have to be happy about it. It might be boring when you already have the sets but other times you'll be more than happy with 10179 relaunch for example.

I'm meticulously staring at this death star box trying to find differences but OK not having much luck. Tarkin has the cylinders in his uniform, which is nice.

There's a very simple way to make astromech heads rotate: Put a round jumper between the two parts. :wink:

And yet Lego never include one...

Has LEGO come around yet and asked people to take down pictures? :look:

Just scrub out the set number, tell them it's #10188, and challenge them to prove you wrong :tongue:

It seems Lego starts doing refreshing to UCS sets also, like DS and Snowspeeder. If the "refreshed" sets are not worst than their predecessors, you can't say they suck. We see a lot of disappointment from a huge amount of fans who already purchased their UCS DS. We won't see the same disappointment on the new Snowspeeder because only few has it...

There's no way they would have the same build for the next UCS snowspeeder. It's 13 years old.

There's no way they would have the same build for the next UCS snowspeeder. It's 13 years old.

LEGO is reading this saying: "Challenge accepted." :laugh:

Edited by Legliss238

The tie is the most disappointing thing in this leak I don't know why the old one just looks better.