Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Is anyone else really hoping for a first order finaliser class star destroyer? I think it could be amazing, the minifigures would be kylo ren, Hux, 2 stormtroopers and a commander, along with an officer. There could be a couple of extra new ones too.

Some of the inside features would be a burnt out darth vader mask on an alter, interrogation room and miniature hanger. The best bit about the design is that it's almost reminiscent of the sith empire ships of the old Republic era, so could be used for multiple settings!

Is anyone else really hoping for a first order finaliser class star destroyer? I think it could be amazing, the minifigures would be kylo ren, Hux, 2 stormtroopers and a commander, along with an officer. There could be a couple of extra new ones too.

Some of the inside features would be a burnt out darth vader mask on an alter, interrogation room and miniature hanger. The best bit about the design is that it's almost reminiscent of the sith empire ships of the old Republic era, so could be used for multiple settings!

The issue is the set needs to include some exclusive or new type of minifigure in the set of that price for people to be happy regardless whether the set looks good.

Possibly a large hologram or Poe Dameron without his helmet.

Edited by ArrowBricks

It looks like you've been missing out on some hints, rumors, and confirmations from myself and other users on here. Just go a couple pages back and read for yourself.

Ok thanks I been gone for the month of December(kinda) Edited by BricksrDamian2

Fair point ArrowBricks, they've kinda milked the first order dry of characters to make- perhaps if they do make it it'll be a 2017 set for episode 8, so that some new minifigures can be included. Either way, I'm desperate to see one be made- my two favourite factions are the first order and revans sith empire, so I'd be chuffed to see one be made.

Edited by Delta66

Just2good brings us great news once again! I think Encounter on Jakku set will be based ..."OOPS! I should have put this all in a spoiler because I give away a bit of info in my post from the movie. Sorry all!"

the guy i wana see in this jaku set is

One quarter portion guy

I should have spoilered this too, better to be safe than sorry! Edited by Stash2Sixx
spoiling the movie for others, not cool.

Regarding the Encounter on Jakku set...

It can't be a coincidence that we hear about this and we also hear about getting Poe with hair. This has got to be a village raid set. I bet LEGO also wants to reuse the Flametrooper helmet mold, and this is the only other set they could use it in. I think we'll get a small hut and a moisture vaporator, along with Poe, Lor San Tekka, and a Flametrooper. I don't think we'll get BB-8 in this one.

I'd love a market area with Unkar Plutt as well though, so maybe that could be another set? The Quadjumper that gets blown up could be the main build.

Edited by DarthPotato

It can't be a coincidence that we hear about this and we also hear about getting Poe with hair. This has got to be a village raid set. I bet LEGO also wants to reuse the Flametrooper helmet mold, and this is the only other set they could use it in. I think we'll get a small hut and a moisture vaporator, along with Poe, Lor San Tekka, and a Flametrooper. I don't think we'll get BB-8 in this one.

I'd love a market area with Unkar Plutt as well though, so maybe that could be another set? The Quadjumper that gets blown up could be the main build.

My thoughts exactly.

Not only this would be a cheap way to get a flametrooper but also to get a new version of Poe and who knows maybe BB8 will be included to the set.

Edited by LOTR34

My thoughts exactly.

Not only this would be a cheap way to get a flametrooper but also to get a new version of Poe and who knows maybe BB8 will be included to the set.

Id be behind this set if they included a flanetrooper. Who knows, maybe if it needs a selling point they could always include Phasma.

Really easy (& cheap) to get a BB8 off Aliexpress if you don't want to fork out for the X wing or wait for a rumoured set.

Aliexpress sells knockoff/fake products that are manufactured in Hong Kong and China. Do not buy anything from them.

Does anyone have hires images of the little animated movie things of 75098 assault on hoth? I want to know if we're getting Janson and his helmet

This is the Encounter on Jakku I hope for as well. It would be the most useful in terms of figures.

Personally I'd hope strongly for a bloodstained Finntrooper in addition to Lor San Tekka and casual Poe. The marked helmet is one of the most iconic images of the new film. Flametrooper is the coolest FO variant to date so the more of them the merrier.

I am sorry if I oberlooked some information (the thread has grown quite a bit since I last visited it):

Will there be another set with a General Hux-minifig? The shuttle does not really appeal to me...

I am sorry if I oberlooked some information (the thread has grown quite a bit since I last visited it):

Will there be another set with a General Hux-minifig? The shuttle does not really appeal to me...

There's no information of the sort yet.

However, we still haven't got the summer set list, merely a few hints. It's possible, but there was a rumour their would only be five summer sets with a wave in the fall for Rogue One sets, which if true reduces the chances of Hux appearing somewhat.

Your best chance would probably be buying the minifigure on the secondary market (EBay, Bricklink, etc.)

Thanks for the advice! I think I'll do that.

If Hux appears in the summer wave, I think/hope/guess that he will be in a different outfit (without the coat).

Does anyone have hires images of the little animated movie things of 75098 assault on hoth? I want to know if we're getting Janson and his helmet

Never mind, found it. It looks like the set will just include what's shown in the ad. Base wall with bits attached to it on the inside, shield generator, shuttle bus, ion cannon, trench defences, speeder bike, imperial cannon, likely 1 or 2 snowspeeders, 1 or 2 tauntauns and the Wampa cave. That's what I made out. I think that, judging by the number of visible little pieces used to emulate the snow, that would cover in excess of 2000 pieces easily.

Here's some photos.

Edited by atlas

Aliexpress sells knockoff/fake products that are manufactured in Hong Kong and China. Do not buy anything from them.

That just happen to be on par quality wise with Lego..... And don't have the burden of only being included in overpriced sets. Hmmm tough call....

Never mind, found it. It looks like the set will just include what's shown in the ad. Base wall with bits attached to it on the inside, shield generator, shuttle bus, ion cannon, trench defences, speeder bike, imperial cannon, likely 1 or 2 snowspeeders, 1 or 2 tauntauns and the Wampa cave. That's what I made out. I think that, judging by the number of visible little pieces used to emulate the snow, that would cover in excess of 2000 pieces easily.

Here's some photos.

http://imgur.com/yELBsND,md11CgL,BnmyVo9,2GKwzHQ,fWXU2sO,7MvBxWZ,20i5pLJ,7ReLXMa,yjNe4fG,opL5FtR

Definitely is Janson there. Cool. Also lots of good torsos on the various rebels. K-3PO and R3-Y2 look great. Luke appears to be new.

Edited by atlas