LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

It redirects to that page even through the Australian site now, so it appears the classic B&P era is well and truly over.

Slightly regret not placing one last small order. Oh well.

1 hour ago, Clone OPatra said:

It redirects to that page even through the Australian site now, so it appears the classic B&P era is well and truly over.

Slightly regret not placing one last small order. Oh well.

But the new one is coming. Apparently its fine. Just a few interface stuff not optimal…and price changes…

On the canadian site, pick a brick still has only like 627 pieces available. 

Just now, Megbricks said:

But the new one is coming. Apparently its fine. Just a few interface stuff not optimal…and price changes…

The PAB engineering team are listening to community feedback too and looking to make changes to make the service better.

Just now, Megbricks said:

And not showing what's available for purchase at all if it's out of stock, which makes planning orders very very difficult.

Users in Europe have already documented some of the issues, which seem quite annoying.

36 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

And not showing what's available for purchase at all if it's out of stock, which makes planning orders very very difficult.

Users in Europe have already documented some of the issues, which seem quite annoying.

True. Pretty sure they will fix that

37 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

The PAB engineering team are listening to community feedback too and looking to make changes to make the service better.

Yeah so i am hoping this stuff gets resolved. Soooo since we cant order now… let’s sort!!!! :)

46 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

The PAB Engineering team are aware of this and will probably fix it.

26 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

The PAB Engineering team are aware of this and will probably fix it.

Source?

4 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Source?

I remember  reading this too but cant remember where. Ill try to find it again. 

4 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Source?

Not sure if this is what Anonknee Muss is referring to but Coconapple in the comments here is (claiming at least to be) from Engineering team and taking feedback

https://brickset.com/article/68955/pick-a-brick-merging-with-bricks-pieces

https://brickset.com/article/70653/new-pick-a-brick-service-now-live

Edited by upliftingbricks

Cold snowy day here in SE PA USA so I was pleasantly surprised when the postman dropped two orders for me!  

Soooo good that Lego is plastic, because the packages were falling apart from wetness...

6 hours ago, upliftingbricks said:

Not sure if this is what Anonknee Muss is referring to but Coconapple in the comments here is (claiming at least to be) from Engineering team and taking feedback

https://brickset.com/article/68955/pick-a-brick-merging-with-bricks-pieces

https://brickset.com/article/70653/new-pick-a-brick-service-now-live

That's the one! I was struggling to navigate Brickset earlier. Good point also about them claiming to be from the team.

4 hours ago, Dadster said:

Cold snowy day here in SE PA USA so I was pleasantly surprised when the postman dropped two orders for me!  

Soooo good that Lego is plastic, because the packages were falling apart from wetness...

Loot shot! Loot shot! Loot shot!

(Falling apart? That's awful! I hope everything is there.)

Cool, thanks for the link!

And to be clear, I'm not all doom and gloom about the new system until I've tried it myself. There are positive aspects like orders qualifying for GWPs without having to add anything else to the cart, and searching sounds much better, so it's possible that in the long term this will be good.

All I meant was that the old system, which was comfortable and familiar to me, is truly no more.

On 3/12/2022 at 8:45 AM, The Reader said:

Thank you both. Dark orange and nougat seem to be very similar.

There's a dark orange part (the beard) right next the nougat heads in my picture. They're a bit similar but also distinguishable.

One of the guys on the team seems to be active on the "Bricks & Pieces parts availability" discord and is collecting feedback and things there.

So, here we are: even in Italy B&P is gone.
Luckily, I've already done my small orders and I'm waiting for them to be send.

6 hours ago, jonwil said:

One of the guys on the team seems to be active on the "Bricks & Pieces parts availability" discord and is collecting feedback and things there.

Is that STLBrickCo's discord server by any chance?

18 hours ago, Dadster said:

Cold snowy in CS PA USA too. And I got the package yesterday!

And my package was very wet as well. But my lego aniamls are okay! (Squirrels, kittens, turtles). 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

16 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

There's a dark orange part (the beard) right next the nougat heads in my picture. They're a bit similar but also distinguishable. 

Thanks. Perhaps wishful thinking on my side as I am looking for dark orange heads.

1 hour ago, GlacierPhoenix said:

Yes, well they are quite active in it at least. 

Amazing! I’m in that discord server but I don’t tend to post just read occasionally haha. I’ll keep a look out in the future.

I was just having a quick browse on the LEGO shopping site and guess what I saw? A set still being sold with the reddish brown horse in it: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/identity-and-landscape-kit-2000430 (Bottom Right Corner)

As someone pointed out earlier in the trhead PAB has some "exclusive" windscreen pieces thanks to Serious Play I am wondering if the horse has been in production all these years and someone at LEGO saw how poular the Horse pieces are and decided torelist the brown horse on PAB?

FYI: My understanding is the Serious Play sets vary in contents.

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I was just having a quick browse on the LEGO shopping site and guess what I saw? A set still being sold with the reddish brown horse in it: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/identity-and-landscape-kit-2000430 (Bottom Right Corner)

As someone pointed out earlier in the trhead PAB has some "exclusive" windscreen pieces thanks to Serious Play I am wondering if the horse has been in production all these years and someone at LEGO saw how poular the Horse pieces are and decided torelist the brown horse on PAB?

Wow! Good catch. I hadn't noticed that and very, very seldom remember to browse sets such as these. 

5 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Maybe they needed to do another batch of them because of this set and the surplus ended up at B&P then :shrug_oh_well: I think it we be in the 90 year Castle as well so it do not rule out that explanation either, however it it still is in production I assume:

1. that it will be the same horse, not one with slightly different printing like the white one had when it resurfaced after some years
  2. that it should cost less of the budget to include it along with the 2 other horses in production

3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Maybe they needed to do another batch of them because of this set and the surplus ended up at B&P then :shrug_oh_well: I think it we be in the 90 year Castle as well so it do not rule out that explanation either, however it it still is in production I assume:

1. that it will be the same horse, not one with slightly different printing like the white one had when it resurfaced after some years
  2. that it should cost less of the budget to include it along with the 2 other horses in production

Oh these are great points.

8 hours ago, teamzissou said:

Wow! Good catch. I hadn't noticed that and very, very seldom remember to browse sets such as these. 

Thank you so much :classic: