LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

Such an amazing order. How did you find the pieces for the purple water creature and the purple squid guy? I only found the bottom piece of the purple guy.

Thanks! Had to call in and manually order a ton of those parts in the haul.

12 hours ago, Dadster said:

What the heck... really jealous you were able to order a Great White DuckBricks!

I think you can still order it by phone as long as you give the right ID number for the shark body+head in the bag!

On 6/25/2021 at 11:06 PM, Roebuck said:

Great loot shot of the animals :thumbup:
The ray really looks nothing like a normal fish, ninjago is such a waste of potential when it comes to useful animal moulds, first the monkey and now this :facepalm:

Not for long apparently :tongue:

Thanks! And yeah haha, those manta rays work great in my custom Aquazone display which is more fantasy styled, but definitely won’t pass as real animals haha

I think the rays from last years divers sets are better looking for normal use than the Ninjago ones.

On 6/26/2021 at 12:07 AM, DuckBricks said:

Just got my Summer 2021 orders in the mail! Super happy to get some of the latest stuff that won't come out in the US until August

Which is the code number/from which set is that octopus head??

Edited by Chiaroscuro

I think I have received all of my animals. I tried to fit as many as I could on a 32 x 32 plate. Time to make a safari diorama. 

51278001830_38e92492d0_b.jpg51276979501_8d95717765_b.jpg

Edited by Megbricks

5 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

I think I have received all of my animals. I tried to fit as many as I could on a 32 x 32 plate. Time to make a safari diorama.

Impressive. But where are the ssssssssnakes?

1 minute ago, williejm said:

Impressive. But where are the ssssssssnakes?

I couldn’t fit them anywhere!!! They are kinda hard to fit in between the others…:/

Just now, Megbricks said:

I couldn’t fit them anywhere!!! They are kinda hard to fit in between the others…:/

Outrageous that you fitted the Friends horses in though ;)

Just now, Megbricks said:

Hahahahaha. 

Choices were made. They were wrong. But they were made ;)

A lion is $7.59?! BABY elephant is $7.75?! I'll stick/wait for eBay knockoffs.

A croc body is 96 cents, the jaw is $1.03, and the tail is 37 cents. Who comes up with these prices?

The sheep might be the ugliest animal LEGO has ever made.

Edited by Maple

4 minutes ago, Maple said:

A croc body is 96 cents, the jaw is $1.03, and the tail is 37 cents. Who comes up with these prices?

Do we detect that you’re not a fan?

14 minutes ago, Maple said:

What are you doing here then? 

1 hour ago, Chiaroscuro said:

Which is the code number/from which set is that octopus head??

It's Prince Kalmaar from Ninjago; he actually appears in quite a few sets and the head number is 6341956.

1 minute ago, DuckBricks said:

It's Prince Kalmaar from Ninjago; he actually appears in quite a few sets and the head number is 6341956.

Thanks, but I was talking about the other guy. I found it later, on the Vidiyo Pirate Ship.

Not sure if this has been answered before but do we know if there's a specific reason why some pieces can only be ordered by phone? Seems a bit odd to not make pieces you're selling anyway available on your site :shrug_oh_well:

2 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Not sure if this has been answered before but do we know if there's a specific reason why some pieces can only be ordered by phone? Seems a bit odd to not make pieces you're selling anyway available on your site :shrug_oh_well:

The consultant can have access to the upcoming stock database or something like that, which allows him to place an order of pieces not yet in BnP website.

However, the more important is the question why the same piece has different numbers for the web database and the phone one (as the body and head of the elephants).

Edited by Chiaroscuro

17 minutes ago, Chiaroscuro said:

What are you doing here then? 

Apparently putting up with you being a prick.

29 minutes ago, williejm said:

Do we detect that you’re not a fan?

I'm a fan of the baby elephant but not of the insane price.

Just now, Maple said:

Apparently putting up with you being a prick.

Excuse me but you were rude first and promoting piracy. Now I am the prick? 

Also we actually don´t know the factors that influence the price of each piece. There may be some arbitrary rules but that is the game. I found the sheep cute, very much in the asthetics of Shaun.

49 minutes ago, Maple said:

A sheep says “what a baaaaaad comment you make…Show some respect!”

30 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Probably back order is the best answer. 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

7 hours ago, Chiaroscuro said:

However, the more important is the question why the same piece has different numbers for the web database and the phone one (as the body and head of the elephants).

Do you know which numbers I need for those if (re)try a phone order for the elephants? 🐘 

Elephant parts:

6270106 short elephant tusk

6110023 long elephant tusk

6340167 elephant body

6341542 elephant head

6341543 baby elephant

6346331 elephant trunk

11 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Pure speculation on my part:

In their system the "protective bag" with the elephant head has a price, the head itself does not have a price.

You can't order any of the "protective bag" elements online.

You can't buy any elements with zero price online (maybe they will just default to "Out of stock" even when they are in stock?).

If this is correct it could also explain why calling CS yields different results depending on who you speak with; A good CS knows to check if a protective bag exists if price comes up with zero when you give them the elementId, a bad one just says "You can't order that".

3 hours ago, PRBricks said:

Do you know which numbers I need for those if (re)try a phone order for the elephants? 🐘 

My phone order elephant came in with a part number of 6364825 (this doesn't come up on B&P. The numbers Jonwil provided were what I provided to the customer service officer but they were not the ones they use to order (despite being on B&P). For reference I only got bodies and no heads - I ordered heads just didn't receive them.

On an order time frame note my 27 May order just came in - 4 weeks for Australia - this is at the quicker end of receiving orders.

Edited by timemail