Sign in to follow this  
Kalais

Lego 6059 goes to Space - Stronghold with M:Tron and Blacktron

Lego set 6059 Knight's Stronghold was released in 1990. As a child I was dreaming about it. It was a bit more realistic dream because it was much cheaper then big castles. I always knew parents won't buy me big castle. It was outrageous expansive in post-communist Poland with crazy exchange rates usd/zloty. But there was small hope for smaller and cheaper 6059... Well, in the end, I never get big castle nor 6059. I was so crazy to get those big doors, black castle panels and of course those awesome knights. Read more

Lego-6059-goes-to-Space-01.jpg

Lego-6059-goes-to-Space-02.jpg Lego-6059-goes-to-Space-03.jpg Lego-6059-goes-to-Space-04.jpg Lego-6059-goes-to-Space-05.jpg Lego-6059-goes-to-Space-06.jpg Lego-6059-goes-to-Space-07.jpg Lego-6059-goes-to-Space-08.jpg Lego-6059-goes-to-Space-09.jpg Lego-6059-goes-to-Space-10.jpg Lego-6059-goes-to-Space-11.jpg

Bigger photos and full story here:

LEGO Gallery - Lego 6059 goes to Space - Stronghold with M:Tron and Blacktron

Follow my new MOCs and articles at:

Facebook | Flickr | Google+

---

Notice: This is a shortened version of the post from LEGO Blog - Bricks' Treasure.

Awesome.

That's almost exactly what I always wished Lego would do officially : several small base parts like that you could assemble to make a bigger space base.

Now of course it's always been possible to make similar builds, but it was always at the cost of way too many spaceships in a kid's small collection. Official sets such as this would have been perfect.

Thx guys! :)

Awesome.

That's almost exactly what I always wished Lego would do officially : several small base parts like that you could assemble to make a bigger space base.

Now of course it's always been possible to make similar builds, but it was always at the cost of way too many spaceships in a kid's small collection. Official sets such as this would have been perfect.

Yeah, I wished that too :)

Really cool build. I don't know how the M-Tron guys are going to hold off an attack with only radios and wrenches though. :laugh:

Hahaha, that's true. But I wanted to keep it in official sets theme. M:Trons were like space explorers with no weapons.

Anyway, they can get help from my other MOC ;)

That is really cool. I think that was one of the first lego sets (if not first) I ever got as a kid, so to see it redone M-Tron style is really great- especially since the M-Tron colors are so eye popping.

Great !

The colour scheme really does it. I would love to more classic castle sets redesigned to fit with the classic space theme. :classic:

That's almost exactly what I always wished Lego would do officially : several small base parts like that you could assemble to make a bigger space base.23.gif

Edited by papaeviwe