Rick

10251 Brick Bank

I'm having problems too, £119.99 turns into £133.37.

Sent customer service an email about it but who knows when it will be fixed.

Same for me Suzanne. It says "Inclusive of Tax £22.23"

at the checkout.

Never had that before on the UK site.

Edited by dcc123

It is an overall problem.. it also says the wrong price when you order any set.... :sceptic: ....And i thought 2016 was starting happy...?? :laugh:

There is a thread in General Lego Discussions for this issue. Looks like I'll need to wait a bit more! Oh well.

Problem seems to be fixed now, I just ordered my Brick Bank from the uk website for the expected price & was able to use my VIP points as well - had to log out then back in again first though.

The giveaway is: 5004388 NEXO KNIGHTS™ Intro Pack but when I click on the link for its description I get a "Page Not Found" error. When I look at it on Brickset it looks like 1 minifigure and stickers.

If I add the bank to my bag (from The Netherlands), I get no polybag at all. :hmpf_bad:

Shame there is no nice bank theme related polybag...

Yes, if that Nexo knight thingy is it, that's a shame.

We had a nice balloon stand and a flower cart in the past. I was looking forward to that bright light orange bicycle.

Edited by Withacee

Ordered the Bank and the Corner Deli in the early morning. Hadn't noticed the prices were wrong until I read this thread. There doesn't seem to be a way to cancel an order, so sent a mail to customer service. Hope they can either adjust before charging my card, or issue a refund.

Edited by Gorki247

I checked my order online just now and it says £119.99 which is the correct price. But I haven't had a confirmation email yet. Has anyone else had an email from Lego saying the order has been processed?

I got an order confirmation email about half an hour after placing my order, but apart from that I usually only get an email when my order has been shipped which I am not expecting to be today.

Sometimes I don't get any emails at all, guess it depends what mood the Lego store is in.

I've always found if it's in my order history, it all works out just fine.

The price has changed to the right one, or at least to the price TLG tagged. I ordered two with different accounts and different deliveryadresses. One status says: In Warehouse, the other one is 'Under Review'...maybe they suspect something...? :look:

They read this forum ;)

That would be cool if so...haha... ! Last year it worked out fine in the end.. but there was also a delay on one of my orders....

..a moment ago there was a Man in Black at my door, asking why i was trying to order TWO BrickBank-sets.... sanction would be that they would show me a video of a terrorist breaking Lego-parts.....AARGH!! :cry_happy:

Brick Bank was selling like candy today at my Lego store. I grabbed the last one and went to go check out just as I saw a worker restocking the spot with two more. By the time I completed checking out and turned to walk out, the shelf was empty once again. I saw no less than five people walking around the mall with Brick Bank in their bags. I finished building the first section just now; the rest will have to hold off until tomorrow since work won't let me call off today :sad:. I wanted to scoop up a Millennium Falcon as well, but it was STILL out of stock...so I did what I don't like doing, and ordered it online. I don't like the three day waiting game for it to arrive :sad:.

Picked mine up this morning at the Lego store. They were flying off the shelves, easily sold 20 of them in the first ten minutes they were open. Here's to a lazy day of building :classic:

After seeing the comments about the price difference, I checked as well.

The price was "inverted" when I ordered it from Switzerland, 197 CHF instead of 179 CHF... I was so in the urge to buy it at midnight that I did not even pay attention.. also because I ordered other items such as the GBHQ..

But when I checked the order status, the price was then correct, so I believe my credit card will be charged with the correct amount.

Just saw the great review by Kristel, if you haven't seen it, you can take a look here.

Happy new year full of building fun!

They were selling a lot of Brick Banks this morning. I opted to wait for the mysterious polybag to be released and got some BvS and TFA sets instead.

I hit the Dallas store first thing today. There were about 4 groups of us waiting as the store opened. Within 5 minutes, the 6 or 7 on the shelf were gone and I could see most people holding on to one. I got the bag ones completed today. So far, it looks good, and I look forward to building more of the Brick Bank tomorrow.

Beating a dead horse but I'm wondering when the designer video will arrive for this and GBHQ. It'd be nice to get some insight from the designers like with previous sets.

Of note, the instruction manual is now a single large perfect-bound book wrapped in a tight plastic bag... there's no cardboard backing as in previous modulars, so mine arrived rather mutilated on the corners.