VBBN

Bionicle 2008 Images and Discussion

I don't think there's any harm in posting them in this topic. But if not, add me to the PM list...

I don't think there's any harm in posting them in this topic. But if not, add me to the PM list...

I think so, but if LEGO people say that we're not allowed to post'em, then, well, we'll let somebody else to pos'em.

Count me in the PM list. :-) Is Vamprah the same as Chirox, or does he/she/it have a different design?

Shakar

I have a feeling its the Metru masks again though (please be olda masks, please be olda masks, please be olda masks)

-ZotS

Yeah, they were so much better than the Nuva masks were... and most of these newer ones have been nothing but organicy dog-faces.

As for "PM lists" for pics... lol.

You're thinking of some different site with strict rules.

Here? Post away!

Edited by JINZONINGEN 73

If you're not posting them, Tyranide, add me to your PM list as well. But according to Jinzoningen it seems you can. Eurobricks is infamous for this; I feel like such a hypocrite. I keep saying "This is not good for LEGO, yet I come here to see anyway. Oh, well. lol. :-D

Jinzoningen, I liked some of the Nuva masks, though I think they had a way more organic feel that some of the newer masks. The Inika masks I agree were not as good as the old ones, but I feel that the new Mahri masks are very well done; I pretty much like them all, and I just love the visors!

VK

Eurobricks doesn't follow that rule, which is why we have all these 2008 pics already up.

I understand it. Very well understand. That's why I'm here! But if LEGO people learn 'bout this (and they will learn) I will be awfully tormented. And I don't want to be tormented :)

But, well, I'll think about it.

Count me in the PM list. :-) Is Vamprah the same as Chirox, or does he/she/it have a different design?

Shakar

All Makuta design is based on bas. But they are all different - just all slim and flying, something like this.

Me too! Any pictures that possibly might just make Lewa look better are fine by me! ;-)

If you're afraid of TLG retaliation, announcing you're going to send these illegal pictures via PM is going to incriminate you just as much as posting them would.

SO, you might as well just post them. And if you don't, why doesn't the first person who receives them just post them here? If you don't want to, one of us will. No need for some epic PM list.

<<DV>>

Darth Vader said:
If you're afraid of TLG retaliation, announcing you're going to send these illegal pictures via PM is going to incriminate you just as much as posting them would.

SO, you might as well just post them. And if you don't, why doesn't the first person who receives them just post them here? If you don't want to, one of us will. No need for some epic PM list.

<<DV>>

Yes but unless he works for Lego then there's nothing they can do about it. Leaks happen all the time, you don't see a lot of people getting fired over it. And if you wanted to keep it quiet, announcing it on a forum probably wasn't the best idea :-D

If you'd rather not though, that's entirely your choice and if someone else wants to they can.

I too, want this PM, please... ;; D

Do these Phankota have any new interesting feet, or just rehashed older ones? Maybe even at least re-colored ones?

Edited by BrotherDog

Well, we returned from LEGO office near an hour ago. All that I can say - "F*CK!!!" These stupid LEGO people gave this catalogue to someone else. But they gave us glow-in-the-dark Piraka teeth, Barraki-styled lace for player/cell phone, Tohunga Jala and Kongu and Makuta.

I think that catalogue would be better, of course. Even Makuta can't replace it.

But they said that they'll get another copy later. Hope so - next week we'll go here again.

Of course, they answered some our questions and we left them big list of another questions (main question is "what's happening with translations?!" - because we have awful Russian versions, with names like Jeller, Tau (but with Pohatu!) and things like Takua yelling "YO!!" in Mask of Light...

But we really wanted to destroy all office :)

So, well, have patience and stay tuned.

Awful day...