Sign in to follow this  
Gideon

Husbandry Challenge: Arkbri Irrigation

Excellent build Gideon, fantastic irrigating canal and the opening and water flowing next to the crops is great as well! :thumbup: The olive green looks wonderful here, and my only nitpick would be that the trunk of the tree looks a bit odd with such a wide canopy on top. Superb entry overall though, and congrats on your win! :sweet:

I will echo what others have said before me - this is a very nice build!

The colour variation to show the repaired irrigation channel works perfectly, and the whole concept of irrigation is executed to perfection. :thumbup:

On a sidenote: Where is that torso for Gideon from?

Whoa, that tree is so Kaliphlin... very nicely done! Reminds me of all the irrigation pipe I have to pick up each year...

Wow! Some great detailing here! I like the tree, and the aqueduct is pretty awesome. Keep it up!

This is an excellent creation. The angular approach is nice and the sloping canal looks great with its repaired walls and sluice gate. The crops look neat and tidy and to my eyes the tree is a natural fit for that arid environment. I'm particularily impressed with the fact that someone was brave enough to build an arrow-straight trunk and show what real trees often look like! This is a nice composition and I should've posted this comment months ago. Good work.