Sign in to follow this  
Nemo57

Lokomotiv ES44 (toy and model)

Toy.

lokomotiv-cnadian-pacific_104416.jpglokomotiv-cnadian-pacific_104435.jpg

lokomotiv-cnadian-pacific_104410.jpglokomotiv-cnadian-pacific_104431.jpg

lokomotiv-cnadian-pacific_104411.jpglokomotiv-cnadian-pacific_104413.jpglokomotiv-cnadian-pacific_104425.jpglokomotiv-cnadian-pacific_104430.jpglokomotiv-cnadian-pacific_104427.jpglokomotiv-cnadian-pacific_104419.jpg

Model.

lokomotiv-es44_110807.jpglokomotiv-es44_110808.jpg

8904-winnipeg-20111029.JPGlokomotiv-es44_110810.jpg

lokomotiv-es44_110809.jpglokomotiv-es44_110811.jpg

lokomotiv-es44_110812.jpglokomotiv-es44_110815.jpglokomotiv-es44_110813.jpg

Thank you for viewing. I would be happy comments.

Edited by Nemo57
Replaced some images with links, way too large. Max 2014 x 768.

Nice work on the GE locomotive. I like how you've built a C-C setup out of the train motor and extended it with another wheelset. You've scaled it well too, matching the look while keeping it short. I even noticed you got the GE nose down really well. The only issue I see is on the UP version, with the grey battery box. Maybe a plate like on the 60052?

Very nice train Nemo... but your images are way too large (the latter ones). Can you make them smaller please?!

Nice work on the GE locomotive. I like how you've built a C-C setup out of the train motor and extended it with another wheelset. You've scaled it well too, matching the look while keeping it short. I even noticed you got the GE nose down really well. The only issue I see is on the UP version, with the grey battery box. Maybe a plate like on the 60052?

Thanks to a yellow locomotive, we plan to put the stickers.

Very nice train Nemo... but your images are way too large (the latter ones). Can you make them smaller please?!

Thank you. I do not know how tomorrow will change the big picture son, I'm sorry.

Very nice locomotive ...I like the cab!

Thank you, cargo taxi length of 21 meters? :classic:

Where are the middle axles? ;)

Thank you, they stand in the middle. Photography has changed, perhaps better could see where they are? :classic: I saw, finally, that in the previous photo axle trucks were incorrectly deployed. :blush:

Edited by Nemo57

Thank you for resizing the photos. I am not sure which one I like better, the toy or model. They're both good. :classic:

Thank you for resizing the photos. I am not sure which one I like better, the toy or model. They're both good. :classic:

Thank you. We wanted to make the model even longer, but in reality it is quite large. A son asked myself a model locomotive in another embodiment

lokomotiv-es44_110823.jpgUP-intermodal-train-600.jpg

Edited by Nemo57

Thank you, they stand in the middle. Photography has changed, perhaps better could see where they are? :classic: I saw, finally, that in the previous photo axle trucks were incorrectly deployed. :blush:

Sorry, I must have been looking at the one photo in particular. Very nice 3 axle bogies considering you're using the pf train motor. Have you considered using regular pf motors with gears so you can get the axles closer together? At your scale of 6 wide they should be about 1/2 to 1 stud between each, you have 3, which is why your fuel tank is tiny.

Very nice job on the nose!

Sorry, I must have been looking at the one photo in particular. Very nice 3 axle bogies considering you're using the pf train motor. Have you considered using regular pf motors with gears so you can get the axles closer together? At your scale of 6 wide they should be about 1/2 to 1 stud between each, you have 3, which is why your fuel tank is tiny.

Thank you. First we did the trolley with 3 axles for locomotive TEP-70 and they went well.

tep70.jpgDSCN4793.JPG

And then just rearrange them on the locomotive E 44. I see only one way out, lengthen the locomotive.

Here is the locomotive TEM14 8 axes quickly enough rides and turns.

Very nice job also the UP.

Thank you so much. I think that 4 of these locomotives is necessary to lengthen.

Edited by Nemo57

Something like this?

16835572280_af45575a13_n.jpg

It's too hard for me. We gather in a simplified format Lego City. On 4 moved apart along the length of the locomotive, and the tank is permissible normal size.

But here even insert 4 motor trucks.

152480368.jpg

Lokomotiv TEP80 considered a world record for speed among the locomotives. The record established on 5 October 1993 and is 271 km / h.

On the basis of constructed electric locomotive EP200 TEP80:

172806576.jpg

These locomotives are great, you've done a wonderful job capturing the essence of the prototypes while preserving a good lego feel in the models.

Thanks, steam locomotives, we do not know how to build, but others from different countries, trying to tinkering as far as possible and skills. While learning, including, thanks to the forum and EB.

which is why your fuel tank is tiny.

Thank you for your helpful comment. Lengthen the locomotive on the 2 long. Fuel tank 4 in length and 1 die in height. The base of the old left. Front and rear area decreased by one and become more similar.

lokomotiv-es44_111053.jpglokomotiv-es44_111057.jpg

lokomotiv-es44_111054.jpglokomotiv-es44_111056.jpglokomotiv-es44_111055.jpglokomotiv-es44_111058.jpg

Very nice locomotive ...I like the cab!

Me too. That's for you to find a photo of the original taxi. I designed for him. :wink:

lokomotiv-cnadian-pacific_104435.jpg

Edited by Nemo57