Sign in to follow this  
dr_spock

MOC: Friends Party Train

My speculation and interpretation of the LEGO Friends Party Train based on the information posted so far in the 2016 Friends rumor thread.

41111 Party Train-Mia, small train, new animal

Price on Amazon.de 9 Euro.

I'm guessing it is one of those kids party train on tires or narrow gauge track that you can hire or rent. Maybe Mia is having a party for her animals and there is a ride for them.

19821442034_58dc3c416c_c.jpgFriends Party Train by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

I think the train tracks might put it over $10...

Edited by dr_spock

Cute little train 'dr_spock', maybe that might the set being release next year but we shall when the photos finally come out.

Brick On with your Friend's 'dr_spock' !

nice! i don't think it would be narrow gauge tho. i think that would make the price higher if it would have those narrow gauge curves so i think it will be on tires.

Yeah, it'll probably look something like this. Awesome!

Seems likely. Almost advent calendar looking, but much nicer. Good MOC. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Cute little train 'dr_spock', maybe that might the set being release next year but we shall when the photos finally come out.

Brick On with your Friend's 'dr_spock' !

Nice, I want it! ;)

Thank you. :classic: I'm definitely interested to see when the actual set comes out.

nice! i don't think it would be narrow gauge tho. i think that would make the price higher if it would have those narrow gauge curves so i think it will be on tires.

It's probably going to be more like the Creator Emerald Express set. It's a 5 euro set. It doesn't come with tracks. It does look nicer with tracks but it would put out of the target price. Another 5 euro could cover a minidoll and animal and car?