CM4Sci

71014 Soccer Minifig Series

I was actually referring to the playable fields from 2002 or whenever, but this looks much nicer!

Gave it a try. Still need to find the rest of the pieces (sorry for the poor image quality!).

post-14403-0-74119600-1465868851_thumb.jpg

OK, so this question isn't really related to this thread, but i couldn't think where to post it.

I recently picked up the printed basketball and older soccer ball. I saw the photo in this thread using a feather to enable the figure to hold it, and tried the same with the Genie's hairpiece, but the holes arent big enough to fit the post in. Is there anything that will fit the holes, from Lego, that will let either a figure hold them or otherwise secure them to a build? To give an idea, the hole looks big enough to fit a sewing needle in.

Thanks in advance. :)

Found a solution, with a Feather

27105057866_4162c68dda_c.jpg

I think I need to order one of these up. It's a shame the hole isn't on the side where there isn't a black bit of printing. Ah well.. only waiting for Boateng to arrive and I'll have the full set! Had Kruse, Low and Neuer arrive yesterday when I got home. Chuffed with this series, it's cost me an arm and a leg but it's probably one of my favourite sets.

27549282792_b1618cbacd_c.jpgUntitled by CaptainBritainDJW, on Flickr

After visiting a bunch of stores in Germany (Bremen/Flensburg) I finally came across a store that had some left (much to my surprise!).

I was able to buy the last full box they had, but unfortunately they were marked up to 5 EURO per fig so a bit on the expensive side.

After visiting a bunch of stores in Germany (Bremen/Flensburg) I finally came across a store that had some left (much to my surprise!).

I was able to buy the last full box they had, but unfortunately they were marked up to 5 EURO per fig so a bit on the expensive side.

Ohhh..Very expensive! But good you got it.

I am also very happy to have my series complete. Usually I feel them, but that was quite difficult with the hair ;) I really would love the round technic pin connector to be available in white, so it would fit the white base and black/white ball to put the ball just next to the players.

I think by next year you'll feel that it was "only" marked up to 5 EURO each. :wink: From what I've seen on Bricklink, that's not bad at all even for right now though.

I did not even see these hit the shelves in the UK, guess they will hold their value well.

Even if I did get any, they looked really hard to feel up the bags as most of them would feel the same.

I think by next year you'll feel that it was "only" marked up to 5 EURO each. :wink:

Five Euro per Minifig is okay when you consider that that the figures are not longer in production.

I´ve seen higher prices, as they were still in production...

If I only think about how much I had to pay to get a complete set of Olympics 2012...

And that were only nine minifigs... :wacko:

Based on the prices that were paid on Ebay, you can get a complete set for about 100 Euro, which is about 6,25 Euro per figure, excluding shipping charges.

But I think the prices will rise much higher as soon they´re getting more rare on Ebay.

Five Euro per Minifig is okay when you consider that that the figures are not longer in production.

I´ve seen higher prices, as they were still in production...

If I only think about how much I had to pay to get a complete set of Olympics 2012...

And that were only nine minifigs... :wacko:

Based on the prices that were paid on Ebay, you can get a complete set for about 100 Euro, which is about 6,25 Euro per figure, excluding shipping charges.

But I think the prices will rise much higher as soon they´re getting more rare on Ebay.

True . And the price will change fast

I am also very happy to have my series complete. Usually I feel them, but that was quite difficult with the hair ;) I really would love the round technic pin connector to be available in white, so it would fit the white base and black/white ball to put the ball just next to the players.

Which technic pin is this? Can anyone help?

Alternatively you can also use the transparent cup / drinking glass (Item No: 2343) in the same way.

Could look more discreet than that white collumn next to the Minifig.

I Solved it this way:

t4h23b2c.jpg

Using 4x4 plates in green, laying the ball between four studs.

Its not really a save fixation for carrying the display case, but it´s better than nothing.

Edited by Mellow

Finally took a picture but this is how I "solved" the issue with the ball. It's just in a patch of grass. It actually holds it in place pretty well an also kind of looks a tiny bit like the World Cup trophy haha

I don't have them all but I'm a Canadian who happened to be visiting Berlin for the first time right after they were released so it was cool to get them while I was there.

post-33259-0-90185400-1469214490_thumb.jpg

Hi!

Does anyone have an instruction which you can find on the back side of the booklet ( there is a link to lego classic)?

Please post me please

p.s. Does anyone know where to buy these minifigures now for Retail prise or full set?

Edited by Kiryxa

Hi!

Does anyone have an instruction which you can find on the back side of the booklet ( there is a link to lego classic)?

Please post me please

p.s. Does anyone know where to buy these minifigures now for Retail prise or full set?

Hi

I have a full set of 16 players new and complete.

If you are interested let me know

Regards

Hi

I have a full set of 16 players new and complete.

If you are interested let me know

Regards

Sent you PM