I feel like Jay's dragon is going to be $40? It just looks like a $40 set. Dont take it as for sure I have no idea its just an estimated guess!

I feel like Jay's dragon is going to be $40? It just looks like a $40 set. Dont take it as for sure I have no idea its just an estimated guess! ������

if pricevortex prices are correct, and they were for the other sets, Jay Dragon is 35

Edited by ChristopheQ

Regarding the "Samukai is returning thing," That was the first draft of the episode. They could have totally scrapped this opening, or the opening is a dream. Just keep that in mind.

Loving the idea of Tiger Widow Island only being $50!

Regarding the "Samukai is returning thing," That was the first draft of the episode. They could have totally scrapped this opening, or the opening is a dream. Just keep that in mind.

Loving the idea of Tiger Widow Island only being $50!

But this scene also include Nadakhan's lamp, so I doubt it's a dream.

Why do people hate the idea of him returning? It's good actually. Pythor came back with a recolored variant; hopefully so does Samukai in the next wave.

Maybe that's why summer's sets are so weird. Because it's a throwback to 2011? Why else would Zane need a flipping tumbler, to ram into a prison wall??

Edited by gamejutzu

Why do people hate the idea of him returning? It's good actually. Pythor came back with a recolored variant; hopefully so does Samukai in the next wave.

Maybe that's why summer's sets are so weird. Because it's a throwback to 2011? Why else would Zane need a flipping tumbler, to ram into a prison wall??

Lego has been giving Ninjago the soft reboot treatment. You ever wonder why Kruncha and Nuckal don't just show up out of nowhere? It's because they are no longer relevant. Anything before Rebooted and beyond might get a slight reference, but it won't be developed upon anymore in order to not confuse the newer generation of Ninjago fans. It's the reason why in all of the media Lego has been doing on the Ninja was mostly bios at the start. Sure the Serpentine might say hi. The Stone Army might be touched upon. But the Underworld is sealed, and not only that, but Samukai poofed. If you poofed, you're dead in Ninjago (unless you've canonically died of natural causes).

In Pythor's case. He just showed up in rebooted, brushed off his "Devoured" experience, and it was all good. There won't probably any talk about his early shenanigans from now on (that's if he even shows up again!).

I don't see how Zane's Tumbler would imply a throwback, either.

Edited by Penkid11

Finally prices for January wave have been revealed! Love that this wave seems to be cheaper than Ghost wave in the summer, and I like all the sets, except for Jays Dragon( I just don't like his dragon for some reason). As for the sets probably gonna get Misfortune Keep and Raid Zeppelin first then buy the rest of the sets later.

The way Ninjago is with death it reminds me of this

The sets are cheaper than I thought, which is great.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Lego has been giving Ninjago the soft reboot treatment. You ever wonder why Kruncha and Nuckal don't just show up out of nowhere? It's because they are no longer relevant. Anything before Rebooted and beyond might get a slight reference, but it won't be developed upon anymore in order to not confuse the newer generation of Ninjago fans. It's the reason why in all of the media Lego has been doing on the Ninja was mostly bios at the start. Sure the Serpentine might say hi. The Stone Army might be touched upon. But the Underworld is sealed, and not only that, but Samukai poofed. If you poofed, you're dead in Ninjago (unless you've canonically died of natural causes).

In Pythor's case. He just showed up in rebooted, brushed off his "Devoured" experience, and it was all good. There won't probably any talk about his early shenanigans from now on (that's if he even shows up again!).

I don't see how Zane's Tumbler would imply a throwback, either.

Nuckal and Kruncha showed up in season 5.

Also in season 5, Pythor was arguing with Lloyd and Sensei about tricking them in the past.

What kind of wave consists of only a a few dragons, a mech, a prison, new vehicle, grounds, and a tumbler?

The next-next theme will be a bit more... Grounded, to say the least.

What kind of wave consists of only a a few dragons, a mech, a prison, new vehicle, grounds, and a tumbler?

Most likely? A wave that had to be hastily developed when when the Ninjago movie was delayed.

Most likely? A wave that had to be hastily developed when when the Ninjago movie was delayed.

So, a filler wave like I said?

These sets honestly sound more promising than the winter sets. I hope the temple grounds can transform, or have something else transform.

And at least we will have some free episodes to flesh out plot holes and boost the ninja.

I'd really like to know the theme behind the summer sets.. even if it is a filler wave. Usually we can tell just by the names but this time I'm at a halt.

I don't remember seeing any dragon related stuff but there's been atleast one in just about every wave, so this must not be an exception.

Speculation time!

• Mob organization (like a real one), complete with assassin ninja.
  • Filler (not bad in this case, NInjago needs on to sort things out anyway)
  • Zombies, with survival ninja.
  • Other ninja.
  • Fantasy-time-travel, complete with sorcerer-jutsu Zane and chain-mail ninja.

Edited by gamejutzu

Elite elemental Samurai that aren't an army of comedians like every other army we've seen, a serious leader with proper motivations reflected upon in his or her character, complete consistency with the themes of the season and a "megaweapon" that involves former major plot points, eg the Golden Weapons. Buuut we're not going to see that happen since Ninjago's a cash cow so I'll just settle for Alien Space Marines VS Ninja :tongue:

Man you have no idea how much I want the golden weapons back!!!!! They were always my favorite weapon and I stopped watching the show after the mega weapon was destroyed!! But don't worry I caught myself up!

I'm shocked there's no official pics yet for this wave.

Because it's a March wave? Or is it actually a January wave? I'm confused :wacko:

Wait so it is a march wave??? I'm so confused!!!!!

Yeah so I everyone else. Supposedly, European counties are supposed to getting them in less than a month and the US will get them in March

Man, what a stinker. I need sky pirates!

Speculation time!

• Mob organization (like a real one), complete with assassin ninja.
  • Filler (not bad in this case, NInjago needs on to sort things out anyway)
  • Zombies, with survival ninja.
  • Other ninja.
  • Fantasy-time-travel, complete with sorcerer-jutsu Zane and chain-mail ninja.

Shinobi army (with ranks!), led by a further corrupted Clouse... would be super awesome!

I can see them do zombies, with Ninjago's abundance of undead beings :wink: , but I hope they then stay away from the cliche slow and dumb goofy type, ugh!

Imo, BIG no for time-traveling; generates more plotholes than anything else! BIG yes for sorcerers though (LU Paradox style :wub: )!

Dragon scales ninja armour... gimme! :drool: Something like this:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/legouniverse/images/7/73/Numb_chuck.png/revision/latest?cb=20120406212808

Elite elemental Samurai that aren't an army of comedians like every other army we've seen, a serious leader with proper motivations reflected upon in his or her character, complete consistency with the themes of the season and a "megaweapon" that involves former major plot points, eg the Golden Weapons. Buuut we're not going to see that happen since Ninjago's a cash cow so I'll just settle for Alien Space Marines VS Ninja :tongue:

Elite Samurai is something we're probably all waiting for. It's not that the current helmet and chestplate moulds are bad, though. They are certainly good enough for generic samurai, but the armour of the elite (the helmet in particular) has just much more decorations, colours and extra protective bulk compared to the lower classes. I wish TLG would make new moulds that are more detailed and more customizable with other pieces. Elemental samurai would be just perfect for providing those new moulds in various different colours and decoration, while 'keeping it Ninjago'. :thumbup:

Again, LU gives a good example:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/legouniverse/images/a/af/Samurai_Rank_3.png/revision/latest?cb=20131024174147

Man you have no idea how much I want the golden weapons back!!!!! They were always my favorite weapon and I stopped watching the show after the mega weapon was destroyed!! But don't worry I caught myself up!

Yeah, the Four Golden Weapons are by far my favorites too. I think the Dragon Sword of Fire is the most beautiful sword mould TLG has ever produced (would still love to see that in other colours :wink: )! I still think it's too bad that the other weapons haven't got the awesome dragon decoration. I reckon that it would be pretty impossible for the Shurikens, but the fang piece in the Scythe of Quakes and the handle's in the Nunchucks of Lightning could have had that. So, I'd be all in for a reboot of those, plus new Golden weapons for Lloyd and the other Elemental masters.

Yeah so I everyone else. Supposedly, European counties are supposed to getting them in less than a month and the US will get them in March

If I remember correctly, we didn't get pictures of the Tournament of Elements Ninjago wave until mid to late December (if at all!), and those sets came out in my country on the 1st January. I remember finding the store calendar for January 2015 in December and it prominently had Ninjago featured, and then picking up Titanium Dragon on New Years Day :grin:

I would be willing to bet that it's the same case this year, though I wouldn't be entirely opposed to Ninjago being released in March... if anything, it would give my funds a chance to recover after the beating it will get in January when loads of other stuff I want gets released :grin:

Golden weapons for the other Elemental masters.

LOL, assuming they'll make the masters.

Shinobi army (with ranks!), led by a further corrupted Clouse... would be super awesome!

I can see them do zombies, with Ninjago's abundance of undead beings :wink: , but I hope they then stay away from the cliche slow and dumb goofy type, ugh!

Imo, BIG no for time-traveling; generates more plotholes than anything else! BIG yes for sorcerers though!

Dragon scales ninja armor... gimme! :drool:

Samurai (or ninja, either or or none) army would be noice. The opportunity for a well written and serious character.

Zombies and skeletons are too similar. Buuut, i'd love a return to the skeletons, I REALLY want new skeleton variants, like grey-colored ones, and sinister/serious expressions and vibes. Maybe next Halloween? LOL

Yeah, a fantasy theme! Could be a HUGE throwback to the old Ninja theme. They could even use the exact same (obviously updated) characters!

Why is everyone saying that Clouse is alive? The Cursed Realm got destroyed. Is Clouse is alive, then probably so is Garmy and Chen. And huge yes for sorcerers other than Clouse :thumbup:

Elite Samurai is something we're probably all waiting for. It's not that the current helmet and chestplate moulds are bad, though. They are certainly good enough for generic samurai, but the armor of the elite (the helmet in particular) has just much more decorations, colours and extra protective bulk compared to the lower classes. I wish TLG would make new moulds that are more detailed and more customizable with other pieces. Elemental samurai would be just perfect for providing those new moulds in various different colors and decoration, while 'keeping it Ninjago'. :thumbup:

Samurai theme would be glorious. That example is more of a techno-samurai though. Are we trying to go for Nexo-Samurai or the traditional kind? I mean, LEGO usually blows away expectations, so you never know. I mean, look at the Skybound theme, no one was expecting that :head_back:

Edited by gamejutzu