I enjoy those stunt pegs and the overall shape. It took me a moment to realise that the red 3M beams were the pedals, though. Have you considered using these? They might need to be attached with friction pins to stop them flipping upside-down.

Frame is too wide (top and low bars) and front fork is too massive, pedals could be made wider. And it seems, tha You dind't had enough one type parts for handlebar, or even Yo don't have lot of parts at all. I'm not amazed.

Frame is too wide (top and low bars) and front fork is too massive, pedals could be made wider. And it seems, tha You dind't had enough one type parts for handlebar, or even Yo don't have lot of parts at all. I'm not amazed.

Could you do better? If so show us.......... :(

Bit harsh...

I like it, although I do agree that the frame could be thinner - but then would lose the rigidity...

My 2p

Josh

Oh master builder, teach us your ways.

Edited by allanp

Oh master builder, teach us your ways.

Why i have to say sweet words if i don't have them?!Why not to point to thiong to improve?

Edited by Jurss

Why i have to say sweet words if i don't have them?!Why not to point to thiong to improve?

It's not bad to point out things to improve but you did sound a little harsh to someone who is not a TLG designer who gets paid 10 hours a day to design things.

I'm sorry, but what you have made is not a BMX : the frame is too big compared to the wheels, the handlebar is too small, and the tires are not like real BMX tires. :hmpf_bad::wacko:

Charbel

Edited by Charbel

I like it. It looks and works like a bike, it does look like a BMX.

H

PS: We do the best we can with the parts we have at the time.

I'm going to assume that - as others have hinted - you were working from a limited selection of parts (some bits I don't even HAVE, so I am slightly jelly). I agree that knobbly tyres would be better suited for it, and perhaps the frame's "tubes" could be thinner, but the actual geometry is fine. I initially thought it was more of a trial bike frame because of the straight line which continues through the top-tube and seatstays, but apparently such things exist.

Anyway, I see you've already inspired someone else besides me to build something like this, so don't be discouraged from showing us more stuff!

EDIT: Wrote "chainstays" instead of "seatstays". Oh what a thing to mess up.

Edited by Gnac

I agree that the frame is too thick, but the overall build is very clean and pretty. No offense to Jurss, but I prefer this version over his. :wink: