Sign in to follow this  
MattZitron

What is your SigFig?

Alright, I have a new one!

Pirate-themed, so now it's Captain Axle to you! :tongue:

sig.jpg

I've had this for a month or two now but haven't put it here so... yea... here it is!

b100_4161.jpg

b100_4164.jpg

Faramir

first a clearer pic of my SW one, then once i get the Agents jet guy face, its that, mutts hair (preffered anakins CW hair, but i dont have that one yet), indy torso, and blue jeans. the SW one doesnt look like me, but the latter one does.

EDIT: Oh wait, just read the first post, the SW one is my avatar, the other one (JiButcher) is my sigfig, and looks like me.

Edited by JimButcher

This is Dr. Killinger; Dr. Henry Killinger. Und this is his Magic Murder Bag.

2593092189_dfb6575565.jpg

"YOUR POWERS ARE USELESS AGAINST HIM, YOU SILLY BILLIES!"

-CHUCK

My camera's busted so I'll just give a description.

Dr. Inferno Hair

Gold Tooth Head

Mutt Williams Torso (For Indiana Jones Month)

Dark Blue Legs

And a Knife (From Jungle Duel)

Altogether it becomes the King Of LEGO Agents aka Me :tongue:

He he.... Dirty Yoda, fits perfectly indeed, well done! :laugh::thumbup:

And Asuka, If you don't mind me asking, can I get a pic of your sig-fig (If you even have one :look::tongue:)? I want to use it in my upcoming Agents MOC. :sweet:

Edited by Scyzoryk

My sigfig that (kinda) looks like me:

2613145033_7784816fea_o.jpg

when i get Anakins CW hair and Agent Fuse's head, it will really look like me.

sigfigs.png

*note: the glasses on my town Sig-Fig are actually a computer terminal, linked to a certain supercomputer...

Castle sigfig: Sir Wilco

A man framed for stealing a precious treasure of the king, the Golden katana. a man from the future is trying to help him out.

Town Sigfig: Mayor Evan

"Well, he is a good mayor, if not a bit of a pretentious and arrogant megablok."

-A citizen, asked to comment on the mayor

it's worth noting that he dabbles in time travel with the aid of a college professor and his 2 top students. also, he doesn't actually need glasses.

Space/SW sigfig: Red Corbolo

Once a technician for the empire, he was mysteriously given orders to flee from the emporor himself...In the original trilogy, he was just a mechanic hired frequently by the head of the senate.

Post-Apoc sigfig: ???

a mysterious gunslinger doomed to wander the ruined streets of albrickuerque, he seeks the legendary golden katana so he can go back in time and murder the man who ruined his city and his life. he has a peculiar love for plums.

Noodle Wrapper

MMM, Crunchy uncooked ramen brick...

Plum bits

MMM, Plums...

Edited by maiq the liar

I'm struggling with building mine, anyone able to help me - have there been any blonde female wigs? If so anyone know where I can get one!

I'm struggling with building mine, anyone able to help me - have there been any blonde female wigs? If so anyone know where I can get one!

Guess your closest match would be a tan wig, which gives you the following options:

x104.GIF, 6093.GIF, 40239.GIF or 43751.gif

(there may be others, I didn't search for long)

Hope that helps :classic:

Guess your closest match would be a tan wig, which gives you the following options:

x104.GIF, 6093.GIF, 40239.GIF or 43751.gif

(there may be others, I didn't search for long)

Hope that helps :classic:

Thanks for that there are a couple of those that I love - guess a Bricklink order will be happening soon...

Sorry about the double post but thanks to the earlier help and the power of bricklink I present my sig-fig - Kristina Dark Robot Hunter :P

sig-fig.jpg

She looks suprisingly similar to me except for the laser gun, sword and robot legs (although I do have an ankle full of metal...)

Being an exo-force fan the sig fig is designed to fit in neatly with that universe whilst also allowing me a little leeway to include it in space and star wars MOC's.

Sorry about the double post but thanks to the earlier help and the power of bricklink I present my sig-fig - Kristina Dark Robot Hunter :P

*snip*

She looks suprisingly similar to me except for the laser gun, sword and robot legs (although I do have an ankle full of metal...)

Being an exo-force fan the sig fig is designed to fit in neatly with that universe whilst also allowing me a little leeway to include it in space and star wars MOC's.

Hey, that fig looks great, Christine! I never would have thought that the hairpiece that your using would work so well for a female fig. :sweet: I also like the torso choice. :thumbup:

My current sigfig is the Goat with the Golden Gun (Play on Pistols Scaramanga) :tongue: but he may be changing to Brickstud.com's mascot. :thumbup:

SirNadroj, you know a sig-fig isn't necessarily what your avatar is, right? Your sig-fig is just a minifig you use to represent yourself in the Lego Universe. :sweet:

And I know this is off-topic, but I have to congratulate you on winning the Spy contest at BrickArms! :thumbup:

To stay on topic, I will be updating my sig-fig, just as soon as the Agents sets come in. I need a proper robot arm. :grin:

~Peace

I have 2 Sig-figs, They are brothers:

Hoth

FILE0226.jpg

Endor

FILE0232.jpg

Rebel Smugglers

FILE0242.jpg

Also in our past we shall be British Troopers (once the Brodie helmets are released)

2682134651_513f62eec1_o.jpg

I am kinda plain, but I tried to make it look like myself. :wacko:

2682134651_513f62eec1_o.jpg

I am kinda plain, but I tried to make it look like myself. :wacko:

That's okay, the wicked pool table makes up for it. :grin:

~Peace