CopMike

The what I did today thread ......

I woke, logged into EB, paid a visit to the Shipyard, entered my MOC into PTV II, came home from school, shaved, logged back on to EB and found this topic.

Good luck with you finger, I broke my leg back in August. I broke my arm back in 2008 from falling of a ski lift, that hurt beyond belief.

I went home on my lunch breakt to let out my 5 month old dog like I always do and I found out that she had been chewing on the bottom of a dresser in the spare bedroom that we let her stay in while we are at work. Needless to say, i was dissapointed as she had done so well lately, so now she is back in her kennel.

I helped a senior citizen get her shopping cart out of the street and to her house. It was the right thing to. :sweet:

Work.

Did a letter drop, handled some phone calls and carried on with my database. Then I bought new headphones, took photos of my MOCs and tried to watch Doctor Who on iPlayer, no luck...

It was an ok day.

Good luck with the finger! My little brother broke his finger (crushed really) and it didnt talke too long to heal.

I got a new IM application for my work computer, granted it only works with people in my company, btu I've wanted it for a while, now my team finally got it.

I broke my finger, and I just came from the Hospital. :cry_sad:

Anyways, Discus! :classic:

(I don't know if there is already a topic like this, if yes than I am sorry!

Well, there was. This: What did you do today?

It was closed because it ended up as a spamfest because people posted very boring, everyday, trivial stuff.

So... I suppose it could stay open. But please people- be interesting. Respond to other people's posts! Make it a discussion, not Twitter.

Second, mind if I fix the title? Mostly for spelling, but it could also be changed to something like "Anything interesting happen to you today?"

What did I do today that was interesting? Well, I attended my friend's Eagle Scout ceremony- I suppose that's signifigant. It was a hilarious ceremony, because everyone-including his scoutmaster and parents- joke that he is 'evil.' Maybe not evil, but certainly devious. :tongue:

I broke my finger, and I just came from the Hospital.

Ugh. I've never broken a bone, but I have had to wear a wrap for a bit, and that was bad enough. What did you do?

Second, mind if I fix the title? Mostly for spelling, but it could also be changed to something like "Anything interesting happen to you today?"

Yeah, go ahead and fix it up and we'll give this concept a second try, but like you said, if it gets to the point where people are simply posting their breakfast or other typical things, it'll end up like the last one.

That said, I can't make an on-topic post because nothing interesting enough happened to me.

I had a muscle spasm in my left calf. It was horrible and the pain would stop. At least my girlfriend knew to put pressure on both sides to get it to stop. Don't you just love that? :wub:

Well, my grandmother had to go to the hospital yesterday, and she is doing a little better today. She had a very fast heart rate, and she is 78 years old, so anything could happen, as unhealthy as she is.

I had a muscle spasm in my left calf. It was horrible and the pain would stop. At least my girlfriend knew to put pressure on both sides to get it to stop. Don't you just love that? :wub:
Both sides? Yes, I'm sure that was nice.

Well, my grandmother had to go to the hospital yesterday, and she is doing a little better today. She had a very fast heart rate, and she is 78 years old, so anything could happen, as unhealthy as she is.

Both sides? Yes, I'm sure that was nice.

I mean the front and back of my calf. She was in sports when she was in school. Must have learned it from there. Sorry to hear about your grandma. My whole grandparent situation had always been bad. My dad's parents were doth dead before I was born, My mom's dad is insane, and my only grandma is acting really strange. My aunt used to b*itch to my uncle until he moved to Wyoming. Now she talks to my grandmother. It's really not good at all. :sad:

Edited by JCC1004

Today I got to see the police haul of a local dope dealer.

Interesting stuff.

I was also attcked/slapped by a girl.

Edited by Ratshot

Why? :tongue:

Shes one of those girls that likes to cause trouble, slapping people for no reason, kicking, calling people really mean names.

She slapped me for no reason, then tried to kiss/hug me. I game her a quick elbow smash to the chin. I didn't hit her that hard but enough to teach her to leave me alone.

Today my King Liger Zoid arrived, so I built it and had fun watching it roam around. I was also able to plan which zoids to customise to match it, for a three unit team I want to make (I decided on a Shadow Fox and Command Wolf). I then shopped for a while in town but didn't find much, however Power Miners seems to be popular this year, no sets left on the shelves in ASDA... Then I spent the evening watching cartoons and films. :thumbup:

Shes one of those girls that likes to cause trouble, slapping people for no reason, kicking, calling people really mean names.

She slapped me for no reason, then tried to kiss/hug me. I game her a quick elbow smash to the chin. I didn't hit her that hard but enough to teach her to leave me alone.

I'm glad that kind of stuff didn't happen to me. :grin:

I walked 10 miles in -3 degree weather to get my car. It took me 4 hours.

What was your car doing 10 miles away?

I walked 10 miles in -3 degree weather to get my car. It took me 4 hours.

I feel your pain. It's was -10 F here the entirety of last week. Now, though, it's a balmy 36. Isn't it nice?

I got a new computer! :cry_happy: It had the necessary stuff preloaded on it. It also runs on Windows XP! :sweet: All for 100 bucks. I also got BitDefender Anti-Virus installed. My ME got a virus that was eating all of my files.