just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Should that not be 'Batmen'? ;)

If you had Jason Bateman and another Jason Bateman and another Jason Bateman, would you have Jason Batemans or Jason Batemen? Batman is his name after all. These are the grammatical questions that keep me up at night :grin:

If you had Jason Bateman and another Jason Bateman and another Jason Bateman, would you have Jason Batemans or Jason Batemen? Batman is his name after all. These are the grammatical questions that keep me up at night :grin:

You'd have Jason Bateman's Jason Batemans.

The original should legally have claim to the two illegitimate clones, in this situation. So therefor Jason Bateman owns two Jason Bateman.

With Batman, it has to be multiple Batmen. Why? Because on this site at least, "Batmen" is not underlined in red squiggly doom, whereas "Batmans" is.

Summer sets already available in Ukraine. Strange that there's no reviews yet. I was thinking that US and Europe always gets sets earlier...

Summer sets already available in Ukraine. Strange that there's no reviews yet. I was thinking that US and Europe always gets sets earlier...

Well this year is a special year, as Europe and Asia gets the new summer sets in June, while people in the US get them in August. That's probably why there are no reviews.

The original should legally have claim to the two illegitimate clones, in this situation. So therefor Jason Bateman owns two Jason Bateman.

With Batman, it has to be multiple Batmen. Why? Because on this site at least, "Batmen" is not underlined in red squiggly doom, whereas "Batmans" is.

100 points has been awarded to you.

Have any of you seen the new collectable minifgures leak? That green hood could be great for Oliver

I think we've all grown from this experience

Have any of you seen the new collectable minifgures leak? That green hood could be great for Oliver

Swap the yellow out for flesh tone and those ninjas could be good for a league of assassins!

I think the green is a bit dark for Oliver.

Oh my goodness.... That would be amazing for the league! Great idea!!! Now that we have R'as and Wonder Woman Talia

Oh my goodness.... That would be amazing for the league! Great idea!!! Now that we have R'as and Wonder Woman Talia

Thanks! It's a nice cheap way to get as many league ninjas as you need :grin:

Edited by Nsk97

Not that anyone needed it confirming but I've seen closer up shots of the Batman and Lex figures that were on the group shot I posted and they're NOT previews or prelims looking at them. Iffy printing and they actually have the cheek to print the Lego logo on the back of the Batman. Definitely looks like an attempt at a Rebirth design but the printing looks like it was done with potatoes. Lex figure has Metropolis State Prison on the back of the torso and looks a little better than the Batman but still not great. Not worth the £9 they're charging for them.

Not that anyone needed it confirming but I've seen closer up shots of the Batman and Lex figures that were on the group shot I posted and they're NOT previews or prelims looking at them. Iffy printing and they actually have the cheek to print the Lego logo on the back of the Batman. Definitely looks like an attempt at a Rebirth design but the printing looks like it was done with potatoes. Lex figure has Metropolis State Prison on the back of the torso and looks a little better than the Batman but still not great. Not worth the £9 they're charging for them.

Right topic? or dont i have context

Edited by pittpenguin123

Right topic? or dont i have context

I posted a pic a couple of days ago with some new current figs along with a couple of 'new' ones posted on a Mexican Lego Market page on Facebook. namely Lex in prison suit and a new Batman design and wondered, if genuine, where they fitted with the release schedule as we knew it. Well they're definitely not genuine.

I really do think someone... or a few people... that have a link of kinds with a Lego factory in Mexico is behind these various Batman figures. Torso design was reminiscent of the older, original Batman line that we was on the other fake Batman figures that surfaced... very poor printing which is probably badly done digital or very heavy handed pad. There's also a few SDCC 2011 Batman torsos that have surfaced that are a little heavy and rough in their print finish.

Either way any thoughts some people may have had about it being an SDCC leak are quickly dashed.

Edited by Robianco

If there's any UK-ians here, I found the Scarecrow and Battank sets in my local shop. Although I've been informed by Cap Britain on the Marvel thread, they might not be on Amazon

If there's any UK-ians here, I found the Scarecrow and Battank sets in my local shop. Although I've been informed by Cap Britain on the Marvel thread, they might not be on Amazon

I think Amazon had them listed then they disappeared again (if I remember seeing correctly). Quicksilver pointed me towards an independent toy store down his way which seems to have links to an independent one near me so I'll try and check it out at the weekend to see if they have some out too!

Smyths had the two larger Batman sets today although no sign of the Ras set.

Thanks, I'll check it out at the weekend

Ra's is store exclusive and I don't think smyths ever has those.

Ra's is store exclusive and I don't think smyths ever has those.

They've had several Star Wars ones but no superhero ones

Legosamsonite asked the marvel fellows what their favourite Marvel set this year was so I ask the same thing of DC. What is your favourite DC set this year?

Legosamsonite asked the marvel fellows what their favourite Marvel set this year was so I ask the same thing of DC. What is your favourite DC set this year?

I haven't gotten my hands on the three Summer ones yet, but from what I've seen I've not been overly impressed with any of them. I guess I'd go with Kryptonite Interception just because the Batmobile is great.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I haven't gotten my hands on the three Summer ones yet, but from what I've seen I've not been overly impressed with any of them. I guess I'd go with Kryptonite Interception just because the Batmobile is great.

Good choice! I'd probably choose the Harvest of fear because both vehicles look solid, blue beetle is a nice addition and it contains two of my top three favourite Batman villains (Bane is first, killer moth is second and Scarecrow is third)

I like the Croc set, due to the figs being amazing, and the fact that the Bat-Tank is my favourite vehicle possibly since the line released. The Dentures of Doom are crap, but the figs that go with it make up for it.

I for one won't be purchasing any summer sets until I have acquired the Batcave.