just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Here they are:

https://www.instagra...m/p/87Ox_uQN9k/

https://www.instagra...m/p/8OfMswwNwp/

I guess he must have an inside source after all.

No way in hell do I believe he was right. I think he looks at what we say on Eurobricks and regurgitates it there. I mean he said there was going to be a Doomsday Big Fig in the $30 Batmobile set. :wacko: Educated guesses based on the popularity and TLG patterns. Nothing more.

Edited by Legocity2713

No way in hell do I believe he was right. I think he looks at what we say on Eurobricks and regurgitates it there. I mean he said there was going to be a Doomsday Big Fig in the $30 Batmobile set. :wacko: Educated guesses based on the popularity and TLG patterns. Nothing more.

But he did say that we'd be getting a forklift thing with goons instead of Doomsday

For those wondering about heroes in the Croc set...

Red Hood is a(n anti) hero sometimes, no? Katana as well?

Here they are:

https://www.instagra...m/p/87Ox_uQN9k/

https://www.instagra...m/p/8OfMswwNwp/

I guess he must have an inside source after all.

Well, that first list is 100% accurate. It will be fun to see if the latter part of the year proves the rest of the second list true. Ra's Al Ghul is long overdue. I'd love a Ted Kord Blue Beetle, but I know that will never happen.

Big fig croc, RED HOOD, Katanna and Boomerang in one set? That's going to be an insta-buy for me!

The scarecrow set will be good too, I just hope we get an updated scarecrow.

Questions for those that have seen the sets:

Is Scarecrow a rehash of the version from Arkham Asylum Breakout? Is Killer Moth classic comic-based? Is there another villain in the Scarecrow set?

Edited by Sir Gareth

Do you think we'll get better descriptions of the sets later today?

Definitely. If not today then later this week, where there's another Toy Fair (Nuremburg I think) where pictures are allowed(?).

Do you think we'll get better descriptions of the sets later today?

Yes I think we will get better descriptons. Brickset said that they would provide us better descriptions later in the day.

Definitely. If not today then later this week, where there's another Toy Fair (Nuremburg I think) where pictures are allowed(?).

We should get pictures at Nuremberg, but I wouldn't expect as much as new York toy fair.

The Killer Croc set is definitely a day one purchase for me. I'll have to wait and see what the Scarecrow set looks like, otherwise I'll probably just Bricklink Killer Moth and maybe Scarecrow if he's new.

I also love that fact that, even though we're not getting any sets, we get soooo many characters from Suicide Squad this year like Harley, Deadshot, Boomerang, and Katana. :wub: Well played, TLG.

Also, boomerangs? I know people have used cow horns but I don't see Lego putting those in a set like that. Are we getting a new mold?

Also, boomerangs? I know people have used cow horns but I don't see Lego putting those in a set like that. Are we getting a new mold?

I would think these are silver banana pieces. But I hope I'm wrong. Edited by PickleManDan

Killer Moth, Red Hood, Katana, and Captain Boomerang for new characters? Holyyy moly. Definitely getting sewer set, will wait for pictures to decide on scarecrow set. Also, the scarecrow set does seem to be lacking in minifigures. Hmm..

Like someone else said above, Red Hood can be an anti-hero, actually, he usually is, just out for revenge on people. And Katana, most recently in 'Arrow', has also been used as an anti-hero, however I'm seeing this as Suicide Squad members vs Batman (likely in the set) and Jason. On the topic, I'm looking forward to seeing what this 'Anti-Gas Batman' looks like.

Like someone else said above, Red Hood can be an anti-hero, actually, he usually is, just out for revenge on people. And Katana, most recently in 'Arrow', has also been used as an anti-hero, however I'm seeing this as Suicide Squad members vs Batman (likely in the set) and Jason. On the topic, I'm looking forward to seeing what this 'Anti-Gas Batman' looks like.

I think this may be a new variant with brown. Maybe goggles. Could lead to the BvS dream costume. But this is only speculation

A variant like the BvS dream would be pretty legit. That thing looks cool, even if it is a dream.

Either way, I'm guessing it'll include one of those new rebreather pieces used in this last Marvel wave. (Did that piece originate in Star Wars? Because it's basically a rebreather :P)