just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

How soon will pictures be revealed?

Or even details on the set?

Probably this month if it is being released for VIP's on the 17th. I imagine we'll get some news on the build on figs soon and some images maybe early next month.

Probably this month if it is being released for VIP's on the 17th. I imagine we'll get some news on the build on figs soon and some images maybe early next month.

We got Helicarrier pics about four weeks through last January for a release on Feb. 17th. I expect them a bit earlier, unless there's an embargo on the images.

Edited by Aegis2000

The Walmart near me had the Gorilla Grodd set for $35 on clearance, but they were sold out. :hmpf_bad:

The Walmart near me had the Gorilla Grodd set for $35 on clearance, but they were sold out. :hmpf_bad:

There's a 2015 set forum for these things, man. Otherwise, there's also a recent buys forum you could just post the deal in. Thanks, this isn't the first time so I just wanted to let you know.

So are LEGO retiring some of the 2015 sets as well? Because on UK S@H the new 2016 sets are available but all the 2014 sets are all retiring (as expected), as well as the UCS Tumbler, which hasn't actually had 2 years yet, being the summer set basically of 2014. On the website, 76040 (Brainiac Attack), 76027 (Black Manta Deep Sea Strike) and 76028 (Darkseid Invasion) have all been completely removed form S@H. Has there been a glitch or are these sets genuinely retiring? 76034 and 76035 (the two summer sets) are still available though.

Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

So are LEGO retiring some of the 2015 sets as well? Because on UK S@H the new 2016 sets are available but all the 2014 sets are all retiring (as expected), as well as the UCS Tumbler, which hasn't actually had 2 years yet, being teh summer set basically of 2014. On the website, 76040 (Brainiac Attack), 76027 (Black Manta Deep Sea Strike) and 76028 (Darkseid Invasion) have all been completely removed form S@H. Has there been a glitch or are these sets genuinely retiring? 76034 and 76035 (the two summer sets) are still available though.

Yesterday, all three were being retired soon and sold out. Now today, they're gone. I don't think it's a glitch.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

That's it? You sure about that? :tongue:

Price is approx. $160-$200, in the same range as the last two DC Comic Super Heroes D2Cs. (Arkham Asylum Breakout & The Tumbler)

That's it? You sure about that? :tongue:

I've always thought this was going to be another set around the same size as the GBHQ. From everything we've heard there have been little hints that this is a big one.

Here's what we know:

76052 Classic TV Series Batcave

Pieces: ????

Minifigures: Alfred, Batman, Catwoman, Robin, ???

Includes more than just the Batcave... :wink:

Price: $120+ USD

????? Mr. Freeze Polybag

Pieces: 3+

Minifigures: Mr. Freeze

Price: Likely free with purchase of 1966 Batcave

Edited by Sir Gareth

Wait woah, Commissioner Gordon?!!!!

No. And Mr. Freeze is a polybag, not included in the set.

Wait woah, Commissioner Gordon?!!!!

No. And Mr. Freeze is a polybag, not included in the set.

Sorry for the confusion, meant to put Alfred, but got them mixed up in my head.

Not confirmed, but if you're doing a 66' Batcave then you have to put at least the 3 'good guys' in. I expect Batgirl to be in it as well.

Here's what we know:

76052 Classic TV Series Batcave

Pieces: ????

Minifigures: Alfred, Batman, Catwoman, Robin, ???

Includes more than just the Batcave... :wink:

Price: $120+ USD

????? Mr. Freeze Polybag

Pieces: 3+

Minifigures: Mr. Freeze

Price: Likely free with purchase of 1966 Batcave

What do u mean by more than just the batcave?

What do u mean by more than just the batcave?

Well, there's the batmobile. Other than that, I honestly can't see us getting anything else.

Edited by amazingbricks

I was thinking just the same...Ninjas all around! :grin:

Edited by KCMatze

Well, there's the batmobile. Other than that, I honestly can't see us getting anything else.

I could see them doing a top section with the library/study with descending poles using the new fire pole piece from the GBHQ. They could design that part such as they did the TMNT Turtles' Lair in 2013.

Woah, Mr. Freeze is a poly? That's new, kind of wrong considering he wouldn't be put into any other sets beisides this. Is it a month long promo or just with that set?

He's probably a freebie for anything of a certain price, which the set should qualify for. It makes sense, though, seeing as he only had three appearances during the show's run. The four core villains (Catwoman, Joker, Penguin, and Riddler) will be in the set, but Freeze would take up too much space for a minor character in the show.

He's probably a freebie for anything of a certain price, which the set should qualify for.

The Mr. Freeze polybag will probably be free with purchases of the Batcave, just like the Winter Soldier was with the Helicarrier last year.