Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Right now i really want the Airport, so that's a defenite.

But later on i'm planning on buying BP Chase, only for the maskless Cap and BP, now i'm kinda on the fence on doing so, cause what if the 4th set also features a Maskless Cap? then i can buy that and only have to BL BP...

I dunno, really like to know what it's going to include.

You and everyone else... :wink:

I just hope no characters or variants are repeated in the 4th set besides Cap, or Iron Man, honestly.

Me too, 2 slots should at least include new Characters / Variants

Ok after taking the advice of some forum members, I finally got my hands on the new black panther minifigure. My original thought was that I would need to replace the legs for lack of printing, but after putting it together I have a much bigger pet peeve about the set. I hate the headpiece. Does anyone else feel that they should have done somethjng else with the panther head

I would have preferred a fully molded cowl/helmet (of course I would have liked one for Cap, too). But this piece is already finally giving us White Tiger later this year, and as several folks have pointed out: flipping it around would make for a great Daredevil.

Maybe when Black Panther's solo film comes out they might update the figure.

I'm fine with the headpiece overall, it's freakin Black Panther in LEGO form!

I usually don't complain much about stuff Lego brings out but been reading a hell of a lot of negativity surrounding various super hero character designs recently. Whilst I would have liked to have seen a Black Panther helmet it seems no one has complained about the same headpiece for White Tiger? As its a skin tight mask for both characters the head piece seems to fit well but it does somewhat look off. It makes the forehead look way too large. However it is Lego it is supposed to be simplistic. I am wondering if I should Bricklink him or get the set as I already have Cap and Winter Soldier.... hmmmmmmm decisions decisions. Would be really good if we knew who was in the 4th set as it would inform purchases much easier...

So, the Disney CMF picture says on the bottom "In Stores Now." That means it must be an ad or catalog page from May-June. Does this mean their could be pictures of the fourth Captain America: Civil War set out there now?

Overall black panther is a great design and character. Not even sure I would have wanted a bulky bat esk helmet. I'd say the set is worth the buy.

Does anyone else think that Daisy's bow and Donald's hat in the Disney CMF series pop onto their heads via a hole, and that Howard the Duck is very probable right now? :grin:

Lego could use Ham from Toy Story's bowler hat in red...

So, the Disney CMF picture says on the bottom "In Stores Now." That means it must be an ad or catalog page from May-June. Does this mean their could be pictures of the fourth Captain America: Civil War set out there now?

I've been wondering that... Where did Sci's pal get it from anyway?

I've been wondering that... Where did Sci's pal get it from anyway?

Not sure of that myself. I'll ask for DS and CW.

I guessed that too, I'm assuming Mickey's head has a hole for the bow Minnie and Mickey share.

Edited by CM4Sci

Does anyone else think that Daisy's bow and Donald's hat in the Disney CMF series pop onto their heads via a hole, and that Howard the Duck is very probable right now? :grin:

I was thinking the exact same thing! :laugh:

Overall black panther is a great design and character. Not even sure I would have wanted a bulky bat esk helmet. I'd say the set is worth the buy.

I got the set and sold everything but the black panther figure.....my only regret is I sold the jet :(

Not sure of that myself. I'll ask for DS and CW.

I guessed that too, I'm assuming Mickey's head has a hole for the bow Minnie and Mickey share.

Thanks for that :thumbup: , It'll maybe take us a few steps closer to even a list or description.

No. It's a retailer exclusive and I'm pretty sure it's slated for August.

So, the Disney CMF picture says on the bottom "In Stores Now." That means it must be an ad or catalog page from May-June.

I think that's a banner/poster for stores, not a catalog page

That, my friend, was a cringe-worthy comment. The movie will probably be on DVD in September!

AOU came out in April, got DVD'd by September, so that is like 5 months (I know it came out America in May, but I'm UK) so you are most likely correct in September

On a side note, Marvel, as per the aggreement with Sony, can't advertise Spider Man, so that means more waiting.

Out of interest though guys, if we had pictures of the set, and it included Spidey (well not if :laugh:), who wouldn't look?

No. It's a retailer exclusive and I'm pretty sure it's slated for August.

Any idea on what retailer?

It just seems a bit late, given they've generally released waves right around (usually before) the films' releases. Star Wars seems to have repetitive cycle with theirs.

Well if the set contains spoilers, which is most likely the case, then by that time the majority will not be spoiled by what the set contains.

AOU came out in April, got DVD'd by September, so that is like 5 months (I know it came out America in May, but I'm UK) so you are most likely correct in September

On a side note, Marvel, as per the aggreement with Sony, can't advertise Spider Man, so that means more waiting.

Out of interest though guys, if we had pictures of the set, and it included Spidey (well not if :laugh:), who wouldn't look?

I would give a peak ;)

However, it would be interesting if Lego reveals him first. Due to him not being advertised in anything, what if we don't get him?

Edited by amazingbricks

I would give a peak ;)

However, it would be interesting if Lego reveals him first. Due to him not being advertised in anything, what if we don't get him?

Well if he's not on the set, he could be a polybag released later in the year, but also there's the solo film next year which would have at least 3 sets to it

Well if he's not on the set, he could be a polybag released later in the year, but also there's the solo film next year which would have at least 3 sets to it

True, we have the set number 5****** polybag being released later in the year.