Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

There will be a Spider-man Vs. Captain America themed set (it obviously won't be called that) with Crossbones. It will have a van and a couple of stands with action features as side-models.

TLG's going to put a heavy emphasis on Spider-man, because Disney wants kids to tell the difference between this new toy and the generic clones that come with the generic vehicles.

So is this a Civil War set? Or a Spidey?

Any news on the avengers Assemble sets?

So is this a Civil War set? Or a Spidey?

Any news on the avengers Assemble sets?

Civ set.

Those rumors of Peter getting a small cameo have been debunked for a while.

Civ set.

Do you know in which sets the Winter Soldier will appear???

Civ set.

How many CW sets are we getting 3? 4? More?

There will be a Spider-man Vs. Captain America themed set (it obviously won't be called that) with Crossbones. It will have a van and a couple of stands with action features as side-models.

TLG's going to put a heavy emphasis on Spider-man, because Disney wants kids to tell the difference between this new toy and the generic clones that come with the generic vehicles.

Confirms the rumors that began circulating yesterday.

Looking forward to seeing the Spider-Man minifigure.

Nekchir, are we getting any new comic-based Sinister Six members next year? Still need Electro, Kraven, Mysterio, and the Vulture... :sceptic:

And, are we getting any new Spider-Man variants, like Scarlet Spider or Spider-Man 2099?

Me! Me! pick me!

How did you find out?

He has the retailer's catalogue.

Edited by Sir Gareth

What about Zemo? He's the wildcard for me. I'm worried we won't get him

If anyone has seen age of ultron, they made a figure for strucker. So Zemo wouldn't be out of the question if the screen time is the same amount if not more

How much will that set be? I imagine $20. Seems like a fair extremely awesome and generous price for all that we're getting. :drool:

Now, what about Iron Man? How many sets does he appear in? Any new suits?

Is General Ross in any of the sets?

What sets are Black Widow and Vision in? Hopefully cheaper ones.

And Black Panther, is he in the most expensive set, maybe with his jet?

Will Ant Man be put in a set too?

Will the Avengers Assemble space set include Thanos or Hyperion and what figs are in the Iron Skull Submarine?

Will the racers have 2 figs in one set? What characters are included? What vehicles are the characters driving?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions, just curious. :blush::wink:

Edited by Legocity2713

Yes, I love me some Spidey! I'm glad he's in a set! Makes sense since they're trying to make this the definitive Spider-Man.

If anyone has seen age of ultron, they made a figure for strucker. So Zemo wouldn't be out of the question if the screen time is the same amount if not more

I just hope his costume is purple. I don't want more villains wearing black. But yeah, I was thinking about how we got Strucker so Zemo is very possible. If not, maybe they'll give him to us in this Avengers Assemble wave?

With so many characters, there's not gonna be any generic bad guys, are there?

There shouldn't be. I don't think anyone has an army in this one! I guess its possible we could see a hydra soldier depending on how/if we get Zemo. Civilians are also a possibility. I'm hoping we get Agent 13 though.

Zemo and Bucky are in the same set with Ironman. The Spider-Man vs Captain America set is 20$. Remember this is supposed to be a solo movie so there's only a few sets: 3 in fact. Cap is in a larger set with generic mooks and Black Panther, And Falcon.

Edited by Nekchir

Zemo and Bucky are in the same set with Ironman. The Spider-Man vs Captain America set is 20$. Remember this is supposed to be a solo movie so there's only a few sets: 3 in fact. Cap is in a larger set with generic mooks and Black Panther, And Falcon.

No War Machine or Scarlet Witch or Vision?

Great News!

Are there going to be all heroes in the sets? You haven't mentioned Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, War Machine, Black Widow and Ant-Man yet :blush: .

Cool! I'm happy the Spidey set is cheap!

Do you know anything about Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Vision, Ant-Man and War Machine and (if they're there) which sets they're in??

Sorry if that's a lot to ask, but I'm desperate! :cry_happy:

Thank you, Nekchir!

Could you provide any info about the other Marvel sets?

Sounds like J2G's source was wrong... again...? :look:

Strange... :look:

Edited by Sir Gareth

Thank you, Nekchir!

Could you provide any info about the other Marvel sets?

Like the two Avengers Assemble? iron Skull Sub and the Space Mission?

Sounds like J2G's source was wrong... again...? :look:

I'm going off of pure memory here, folks. Could be more.

Like the two Avengers Assemble? iron Skull Sub and the Space Mission?

Yep. Edited by Nekchir

I'm going off of pure memory here, folks. Could be more.

Thanks for all the info man, we really appreciate it. Hope we're not too big of a bother. :blush:

Now, is that Zemo, Iron Man, and Winter Soldier set also $20? Would be cool to have 2 $20 sets for the opposing sides.

Also, no news not he racers of AA sets?