Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

He is at least the fifth or sixth better known Avenger(Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Cap, even Black Widow i think goes first) IMO

1. He said "in this movie," which Hulk and Thor are not.

2. Hawkeye and Black Widow generally go hand in hand. The only reason she might be considered better known is because if they have to choose one, they'll generally go with Black Widow for sake of diversity.

I'm not trying to say Black Widow as a character isn't good enough to deserve to be more well known, but Hawkeye has been my favorite Avenger from the moment I knew who he was. He seems to get shoved aside all too often.

As for Lego, I'm guessing it came down to my #2 above... We really don't know until we find out more about the final CW set.

A lot of people are wondering if Hawkeye will appear in the mysterious 4th Civil War set. But what I'm wondering is.. will it have Cap in his new scale armor, which is rumored (or confirmed?) to appear for the first time in the Civil War movie?

Incidentally, is anything known about the 4th set?

Regards,

Mitch

Seeing some great price per fig ratios on these sets (which is what I mostly care about, I should admit), but great prices regardless. I guess my problem will be that with so many good deals with super heroes, I'll need to set aside a considerable budget for this year...

Yeah this going to be expensive year...especially because I also want to pick up the terminal set to compliment the civil war airport battle

It's gunna be exciting March 1st. I am going to buy all the Civil war, BvS, Harley set and the 2 avengers sets. I don't understand how the January waves for DC and Marvel aren't being sold at any shops in the UK apart from the Lego store till March 1st.

EDIT: Does anyone know how much that is going to cost me in British pounds?

£317 :)

Then why did Lego make a minifig off of Baron Von Strucker?

Because LEGOs ways of thinking are just not explainable :D Or they got a sign / concept where he had a bigger role at first.

Well I think we will see Hawkeye in the mystery 4th set. I mean a character as popular as that can't surely be a popybag.

I don't hope we get hawkeye again I mean come on guys! a MCU Spider-Man would be way better than another stupid Hawkeye who almost pretty much wears the same costume from AAOU. I like Hawkeye but getting more characters that we haven't seen made yet in to lego sets such as General Ross, Baron Zemo and MCU Spider-Man would be much better than rehashs like Hawkeye and Vision.

I don't hope we get hawkeye again I mean come on guys! a MCU Spider-Man would be way better than another stupid Hawkeye who almost pretty much wears the same costume from AAOU. I like Hawkeye but getting more characters that we haven't seen made yet in to lego sets such as General Ross, Baron Zemo and MCU Spider-Man would be much better than rehashs like Hawkeye and Vision.

He's far from the same, he has so much more purple on his costume now. Besides we've 'already seen Spider Man so why do we need a rehash'

Something I would say if I didn't want the first, proper Spidey

Just saw that, too... Looks too good to be true in my opinion. The "no vehicles" thing is pretty much IMPOSSIBLE in the super heroes line. And a bigfig we never heard a single thing from? Highly doubt it - but like to be proven wrong.

No doubt about it, that would rock! But...new user, registered yesterday and BAM: "best set ever" news? No no, I call fake.

He did say he was told to sign up by the mate with the information. The Red Hulk as a bigfig would make sense as to why its secret. Unmasked Panther and the Iron Man description sound cool.

But I believe that Deadpool set more than his :grin:

The size and price could mean its the Academy. But I still don't believe it until I see it.

If it is true however OWWWWW my wallet is in pain...

Oh no...

My wallet is dying

a guy posted this in its own category...

I'm not much of a marvel fan but One of my close friends also a inside for me for lego has told me about the fourth captain america civil war set, toys R us exclusive in America, Germany, England, Australia, Canada, south east Asian countries and most European countries and more. (I talked to a Lego/toy collector friend and was advised to post the Rumor/ news here (another friend but from England).

Set includes:

. Iron man mk XLVI - broken helmet and black eyed face. (same face as the one from the new poly-bag)

. Captain America, masked - (same as age of ultron one) scratched shield

. Black panther - unmasked

. Ant-man - minifigure scale

. Spider-man - messy black webbing with lighter red then usual and darker blue then usual

. Baron von Zemo - purple head

. unknown red bigfig - (most likely a red hulk)

. Hawkeye - he is tied up on a structure, appears to be captured.

It should be right below the marvel forum

Edited by Falconfan1414

So conflicted! I really want this set to be real...I mean it sounds so good. But that's why it probably is not because of how perfect it sounds. But it could also be true because there are spoilers in this set which could be why we have heard nothing about it

Edited by Falconfan1414