Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Hey. New here, i was thinking about the civil war sets. What if we see this in terms of figures

25$

Wakanda showdown

Cap

Black panther

Crossbones

39$

Iron man

Scarlet witch

Vision

Hawkeye

74$

Registration battle

Cap

Iron man

Black widow

Falcon

War machine

49$

Cap

Falcon

Bucky

Zemo

Antman

The 49$ would be an exclusive probably

No Spiderman?

Tom Holland has officially been added to the cast of Civil War so I'm almost positive we will see him in a set this spring!

Tom Holland has officially been added to the cast of Civil War so I'm almost positive we will see him in a set this spring!

That's only if the sets aren't already in production....

Edit: Oops well I meant to post this in the 2015 thread..

Edited by Ultron

I wonder if Cap's suit will have any changes from the AoU suit. I mean, it looks different but that's only on the legs. It would be nice to see some battle damaged figs again. Seems like we never get those kind of variants anymore. :shrug_oh_well:

I wonder if Cap's suit will have any changes from the AoU suit. I mean, it looks different but that's only on the legs. It would be nice to see some battle damaged figs again. Seems like we never get those kind of variants anymore. :shrug_oh_well:

I'd love to, but given the book to movie adaption, the plot could change. We may not get that iconic scene.

I'd love to, but given the book to movie adaption, the plot could change. We may not get that iconic scene.

Uh, what? Set photos have Cap looking pretty tired. I don't mean Cap vs Iron Man. I just mean I want some battle damaged figures. :tongue:

Uh, what? Set photos have Cap looking pretty tired. I don't mean Cap vs Iron Man. I just mean I want some battle damaged figures. :tongue:

Oh, then bring it on. He would be a great collectir's item. Use the technique from the 2008 battle damaged Vader.

He'll probably have more red sections, like what's depicted in the concept art.

I don't think that we'd be getting battle-damaged minifigs due to the TON of characters that appear in Civil War.

Edited by IMBATMAN

I tend to get the feeling that we won't get battle damaged figures, like ever. That's just not something that Lego seems to make.

If we do get any, though, it would only be from an important scene. I feel like Cap and Iron Man scrapping could be an important enough scene to give us some good Battle-Damaged 'figs, especially since both characters will undoubtedly be in two sets each. I mean, they are protagonist and antagonist, really.

Edited by JaseTJ

If we do get any, though, it would only be from an important scene. I feel like Cap and Iron Man scrapping could be an important enough scene to give us some good Battle-Damaged 'figs, especially since both characters will undoubtedly be in two sets each. I mean, they are protagonist and antagonist, really.

Filming wraps in Germany this week, so we'll know more in the coming months.

I don't really want battle damaged figures as much as I would want a damaged shield! Like with the paint coming off and you see the silver! Now that would be amazing! But I don't think LEGO has ever made damaged weapons or anything...

That would, indeed, be pretty dang awesome... I'd love even a straight silver shield, but unfortunately the time for Captain America: The First Avenger sets has come and gone...

There will be a Spider-man Vs. Captain America themed set (it obviously won't be called that) with Crossbones. It will have a van and a couple of stands with action features as side-models.

TLG's going to put a heavy emphasis on Spider-man, because Disney wants kids to tell the difference between this new toy and the generic clones that come with the generic vehicles.

TLG's going to put a heavy emphasis on Spider-man, because Disney wants kids to tell the difference between this new toy and the generic clones that come with the generic vehicles.

...Huh?