Sign in to follow this  
Ashnflash

Superheroes 2016 Pictures and Rumors

In this thread is all the information regarding 2016 DC and Marvel Superhero sets that we have collected. Discuss the 2016 sets here!

This thread was created because of the pages upon pages being filled up with people's ideas and wishes. This is based off the Star Wars thread because their's seems to work really well, we're trying it with the Superheroes!

Please read before posting:

Stay on topic. Do not post fabricated information, which could lead to your account being banned. Remember that this topic is for discussing sets that are rumored to come in 2016. If it's something you wish to see or something you think that we'll see sometime in the future, but not something that's actually rumored to be a 2016 set, then it's pure speculation and it belongs in the Marvel and DC Wishlists created by Sir Gareth (Links below)!

http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=113546 - Marvel

http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=113545 - DC

Also:

Please do not repeat what other members have already posted when creating lists of set names and the figures you expect to be in upcoming sets!

Thank you!

As of right now we know that we are getting sets based off of Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice and Captain America: Civil War!

lego-batman-v-superman-630x420.jpg

Promotional Posters released for Bats V. Supes

Lego-Dawn-of-Justice-Batmobile-dc-comics-super-heroes.jpg

First image released of the Batmobile that will appear in one of three BvS sets!

DC Superheroes Set Names:

- (76044) Batman V. Superman 1 - $14.99

- (76045) Batman V. Superman 2 (Batmobile) - $29.99

- (76046) Batman V. Superman 3 - $69.99

- (76052) Classic TV Series Batcave D2C (Direct to Consumer) ~ Name courtecy of CM4Sci

- (76053) Gotham City Cycle Chase - $24.99 ~ Name courtecy of CM4Sci

- (76061) Batman 1 - $9.99 New Racers

- (76062) Batman 2 - $9.99 New Racers

- (76063) Batman 3 - $9.99 New Racers

Marvel Superheroes Set Names:

- (76047) Captain America: Civil War 3 - $34.99

- (76048) Iron Skull Submarine Attack - $34.99

- (76049) Avengers Space Mission - $64.99

- (76050) Captain America: Civil War 1 - $24.99

- More Captain America Civil War sets according to just2good

- (76064) Avengers 4 - $9.99 New Racers

- (76065) Avengers 5 - $9.99 New Racers

- (76066) Avengers 6 - $9.99 New Racers

Rumors

- The Racers are rumored to not have legs...

- Gotham City Cycle Chase is rumored to have new Harley Quinn with Pigtails

- Raven may come in 2017, the design is rumored to be based of the Teen Titans Go TV Series

- The 1966 Batcave will feature "more" than just the Batcave

Please let me know if I've missed anything!

Edited by Ashnflash

We have two threads for both DC and Marvel that we've had open for months. There's no need for this thread. :wacko:

We have two threads for both DC and Marvel that we've had open for months. There's no need for this thread. :wacko:

I concur.

I don't really see the point

I disagree. I like the direct to the point facts above. I believe this will be useful in the coming months, with the runoured Racers revealed in coming months. This will be far more organized (hopefully) than other threads. Like he said, it worked with Star Wars.

I disagree. I like the direct to the point facts above. I believe this will be useful in the coming months, with the runoured Racers revealed in coming months. This will be far more organized (hopefully) than other threads. Like he said, it worked with Star Wars.

We did this before but (I think) the thread got so cluttered with junk that we decided to split into two different threads starting last year. Which I personally think is a great idea.

Direct to the point facts belong in either the DC or Marvel threads... There's no point in making another mixed thread.

We don't need new threads... We need people to make posts that have some kind of discipline or they'll go awry pretty quickly.

I appreciate the time that has gone into getting this thread started but the content is just a slightly cleaned up version of what should have been in the existing threads... Threads that can get derailed by wishlisting or people just going off on tangents and getting their facts horribly mixed up with their fiction... Why anyone think this thread will be immune to that kind of posting I'm not sure.

Ashnflash has tried to clean things up. I think that people should respect that and try to not clutter things up, and that inckudes when people comment about the supposed uselessness of the thread. For example, half a page of the Wizard of Oz runours is Kepler saying it'll never happen and there's no point in the thread.

We don't need new threads... We need people to make posts that have some kind of discipline or they'll go awry pretty quickly.

This.

This is kind of unnecessary. People just need to learn to stop cluttering up the other threads with useless discussion. There are wish list threads created by Sir Gareth for Marvel and DC, so anything of that nature should go there and nowhere else. Just work towards less clutter in the existing threads and we should be fine.

I appreciate your effort in helping this problem, though!

Ashnflash has tried to clean things up. I think that people should respect that and try to not clutter things up, and that inckudes when people comment about the supposed uselessness of the thread. For example, half a page of the Wizard of Oz runours is Kepler saying it'll never happen and there's no point in the thread.

I try not to be a bad guy here but I usually leave all the things that need help to the moderators. There is no point to this, there was a reason the licenses were separated. I see no point in changing it and cluttering the licensed sections even more by making more threads. But it's really not my place to be the judge...

I appreciate what you did Ashnflash, and the time you put into it, but this thread isn't really necessary. We already have two Rumors and Discussion threads, two Speculation threads, and two Wishlists threads.

If people just posted in the respective threads, there would be no problem...

Edited by Sir Gareth

There are already two established threads for DC and Marvel. Continue the discussion their please.