Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I am on mobile and can't zoom; is Tony's mustache connected in that picture?

I have the same issue, it looks the same to me

Anyone noticed that the Giant Man figure's printed/ stickered parts are till the edge? I think that indicates that it's not going to be stickers at all. Any opinion on that?

I'll say it again in less words: the black eye Stark face print is for Iron Man 3 Stark, that's why they're not using it for CW Tony.

Can't see why not, as he has a Black eye in CW as well!

In Civil War, the black eye is on the other eye.

I'm not sure they'd care that much... If you already have a black eye face for Tony, why make the exact same thing with the black eye on the other side? If they were going to use a black eye face that is.

Also, does Agent 13 have a new face print or is it reused from somewhere?

It's Leia's face from last years imperial shuttle tyridium set. Doesn't look bad on her though.

So, are the Civil War sets coming in March? Mighty Micros are, but there's no mention of any Super Heroes sets besides those on the March Lego Store calendar. AoU sets came out in March, BvS in January, so why not?

So, are the Civil War sets coming in March? Mighty Micros are, but there's no mention of any Super Heroes sets besides those on the March Lego Store calendar. AoU sets came out in March, BvS in January, so why not?

Civil war sets are indeed coming in March with the mighty micros.

I think civil war sets are in April. The movie comes out in May and I think the sets come out 3 weeks before the movie

Edited by Falconfan1414

I think civil war sets are in April. The movie comes out in May and I think the sets come out 3 weeks before the movie

March 1st

I'm wondering if we can confirm whether the Civil War Black Widow and Captain America are complete repeats of the AoU versions, or if they are new in some way. (Other than helmetless Cap, which I know is different from the Helicarrier version).

Long time reader, first post, wanted to echo all the excitement on this forum!

I hope the 4th Civil War set is some sort of expansion for the airport. The panther jet scene seems to be taking place at the airport (or at least in the lego world it is)

I hope the 4th Civil War set is some sort of expansion for the airport. The panther jet scene seems to be taking place at the airport (or at least in the lego world it is)

Me too, like a hangar bay or such, with Hawkeye and Spidey! :grin: Ah, if only we knew a single thing about the set, we could draw a conclusion or two. I dont really think it'd be an expansion though, since Iron Man is a main character in the movie and already comes in an airport set. I believe he will be in the fourth set, but I don't think it would be anything we've already seen.

I'm wondering if we can confirm whether the Civil War Black Widow and Captain America are complete repeats of the AoU versions, or if they are new in some way. (Other than helmetless Cap, which I know is different from the Helicarrier version).

As I've compared the set photos to my collection, I can confirm that Widow is the same, and Cap finally has a proper flesh face for his mask. Other than, nothing new

That would be AMAZING, if that were so, we would get a confirmed Hawkeye, Vision and Spidey for the set (and probs Widow or Falcon), but we still need chainmail Cap, so I don't think so. I'm holding out for Avengers Academy

Welcome Aboard!

That would be AMAZING, if that were so, we would get a confirmed Hawkeye, Vision and Spidey for the set (and probs Widow or Falcon), but we still need chainmail Cap, so I don't think so. I'm holding out for Avengers Academy

I'm hoping for the chainmail armour as well. Would be very cool to get that variation of Cap.

I'm holding out for Avengers Academy

Ooh, that makes a lot of sense. This'll be the third movie in a row it's been featured in, and it sounds like there's potential there. Maybe that's where they final battle is? It's been confirmed we'll be seeing it in the film!

Edited by Aegis2000

Ooh, that makes a lot of sense. This'll be the third movie in a row it's been featured in, and it sounds like there's potential there. Maybe that's where they fna battle is? It's bee confirmed we'll be seeing it in the film!

Could always be a UCS set however. I didn't get the Helicarrier, but I would get that

That would be absolutely fantastic, with new variants, Tony's car, a lawn with a printed Asgard bridge burn.... So much potential. But with no word of it, as I said before, there are no conclusions to draw about the fourth set.

Have we had any word on an UCS/D2C Superheroes set for 2016 yet? I mean we had Arkham Asylum in 2013, The Tumbler in 2014 and The Helicarrier in 2015.

Have we had any word on an UCS/D2C Superheroes set for 2016 yet? I mean we had Arkham Asylum in 2013, The Tumbler in 2014 and The Helicarrier in 2015.

Yeah, Classic TV Series Batcave D2C for DC Super Heroes, it was officially revealed about two or three weeks ago. It's (publicly) due out in March, and we're not expecting any Marvel D2Cs at the moment.