Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Ya hopefully not.. It wouldn't surprise me if Squirrel Girl was one of them...

If only Mr. Fantastic was one of them... thanks Fox...

Squirrel girl would be amazing, but she may not fit in a car with a tail unless of course she had no legs. And we may get Fantastic Four Lego in the next few years if all goes as planned after this little fiasco at the box office. *cough(* sell the rights back *cough*

So he's in an expensive set, that's good to know.

That's not what the twice meant I don't think... It was because I was disappointed with MM and now WS...

just2good: was my set list guesses close? I'll add the page they're on.

Middle of page 17

Not the minfigures as much as the sets. I got lucky with the release schedule. I figured I'll test my luck again. Is the wave 4, 5, or 6 sets?

Edited by Aegis2000

That's not what the twice meant I don't think... It was because I was disappointed with MM and now WS...

It seemed to me that you'll be disappointed twice because Winter Soldier will be in a set, and it will be a small one.

I'm fine with Winter Soldier showing up in the new sets. The exclusive minifigure was good for either a masked version or a comic variant of the character, but Civil War should give us a proper Sebastian Stan one without the face covered up. If the sets come with two different costume variations then even better!

Just2good I don't suppose you know if Sharon Carter, Black Widow or Scarlet Witch will be in any of the Civil War sets?

I'm fine with Winter Soldier showing up in the new sets. The exclusive minifigure was good for either a masked version or a comic variant of the character, but Civil War should give us a proper Sebastian Stan one without the face covered up. If the sets come with two different costume variations then even better!

Just2good I don't suppose you know if Sharon Carter, Black Widow or Scarlet Witch will be in any of the Civil War sets?

Oh, I forgot Agent 13! I would love a minifigure of her!

It's funny no one here in the Marvel thread are talking about who they think will be in the Racers...

Oh also for those who aren't reading on the DC thread they may not have legs in the racers....

Please don't be true...

I'd rather have a full Bucky rather than one with just a silver hand.

You mean '40s Bucky? I would love a set of the train chase, Arnum Zola, and Cap and the howling commandos. Is that who you were referring to?

You mean '40s Bucky? I would love a set of the train chase, Arnum Zola, and Cap and the howling commandos. Is that who you were referring to?

No, I mean I want him as Winter Soldier but I don't want him with his arm covered up and just the hand showing.

No he means like the promo.

Which is why I got it. Because I knew he wouldn't be wearing that in the film.

Also that Black Panther cowl, could Lego have made a piece for it and thought it looked good for a 60's DC Hero?

Edited by DJ Bricks

No, I mean I want him as Winter Soldier but I don't want him with his arm covered up and just the hand showing.

He came in the Polybag with his arm showing, and plus that's the defining feature of the Winter Soldier. They'd have to include it. Otherwise, he'd just look like a civilian. Although I didn't like the fact he didn't include accessories for him in that. Oh well, they probably have plans for him.

He came in the Polybag with his arm showing, and plus that's the defining feature of the Winter Soldier. They'd have to include it. Otherwise, he'd just look like a civilian. Although I didn't like the fact he didn't include accessories for him in that. Oh well, they probably have plans for him.

I didn't either. Especially since 99% of the lego guns that I own are from Star Wars and they just look stupid on him

Also that Black Panther cowl, could Lego have made a piece for it and thought it looked good for a 60's DC Hero?

I have a feeling we may be seeing Black Panther with just a printed head :sadnew: Hopefully not that, I'd like him to have a mask mold

I have a feeling we may be seeing Black Panther with just a printed head :sadnew: Hopefully not that, I'd like him to have a mask mold

Why is that. The Batman cowl is quite similar, and could easily be modified for T'Challa.

Why is that. The Batman cowl is quite similar, and could easily be modified for T'Challa.

Idk..Hopefully I'm wrong. They couldn't do a vey good panther ears effect without it being a mold, which leaves me hopeful. I just hope that they don't do the white headband effect like they do with Batman. Maybe mold the white eyes into the headpiece? It could look good

Idk..Hopefully I'm wrong. They couldn't do a vey good panther ears effect without it being a mold, which leaves me hopeful. I just hope that they don't do the white headband effect like they do with Batman. Maybe mold the white eyes into the headpiece? It could look good

Yes, like they did the translucent red with Ant-Man. It'd be nice if he had a head piece, and they could even use something mixed between Catwoman's cowl and Batman's cowl.