Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I see both Black Panther and the Airport love fire extinguishers.

How long until we get some sort of "Showdown at the fire extinguisher factory!" set? :laugh: I'd be down.

(BP's look) mainly seems dramatic because he has no leg printing so it's just rather "abrupt" going from all black to black+silver. Really wish leg printing was a standard on these figs :hmpf_bad: it's annoying.

I think when TLG first produces a licensed fig, especially one that is/will be very popular, they don't worry about getting it perfect the first time. They know people will want to collect it whether it is accurate or not. But they also want the fig to be a draw to future sets; if they get the figure exactly right the first time, what incentive is there for people to get the same fig later on? If it's a newer, better, upgraded look later on, it will still move sets even though collectors already have that character, because they "gotta catch 'em all!" Good enough is good enough, especially for a character's minifig debut. :sceptic:

How long until we get some sort of "Showdown at the fire extinguisher factory!" set? :laugh: I'd be down.

This!

Edited by rodiziorobs

I think when TLG first produces a licensed fig, especially one that is/will be very popular, they don't worry about getting it perfect the first time. They know people will want to collect it whether it is accurate or not. But they also want the fig to be a draw to future sets; if they get the figure exactly right the first time, what incentive is there for people to get the same fig later on? If it's a newer, better, upgraded look later on, it will still move sets even though collectors already have that character, because they "gotta catch 'em all!" Good enough is good enough, especially for a character's minifig debut. :sceptic:

Well duh! :wink:

3068bpb0928.jpg

Yea, that looks really nice. Do we know if Falcon is dual headed?

seems like it. One with grin and one regular

Did they fix Cap's skin tone problem for his helmet head?

How about the Shield tone problem? All of the bright red shields I've gotten (including the new sets) all look pink. I have collected every set and the only two good shields I have are from the original maroon color one and the one I got with the Helicarrier....

Edited by Ashnflash

As long as it has Human Torch, Pyro, The Phoenix, Ghost Rider and Iron Man Mk 1. :laugh:

Edited by Quicksilver

There is some logic in that, cause now they brought out a new Hawkeye with Purple suit (Finally) and i really want it...

And since AmazingBricks kinda confirmed it! :laugh:

What's in that suitcase Crossbones has? I can't make it out.

As long as it has Human Torch, Pyro, The Phoenix, Ghost Rider and Iron Man Mk 1. :laugh:

If only! :tongue:

There is some logic in that, cause now they brought out a new Hawkeye with Purple suit (Finally) and i really want it...

And since AmazingBricks kinda confirmed it! :laugh:

Purple Hawkeye...? Was that actually confirmed? Please???

What's in that suitcase Crossbones has? I can't make it out.

I'm assuming some nuclear byproduct/weapon or whatever. It's his "Hazardous Heist," no?