Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Just a thought could the pictures for civil war sets show up around the time the trailer is released for the movie? I think that is what happened with age of ultron

Thanks chaps found it again, stupid me...

Just a thought could the pictures for civil war sets show up around the time the trailer is released for the movie? I think that is what happened with age of ultron

Uhm... i believe not? we got Pictures around December i believe?

Hello, I am a new member here but I have been reading these forums for awhile! Super excited to see the Civil War sets!

Welcome Hero Bricks! I'm a big fan of your flickr stream.

Can someone please give us more detailed set descriptions for the CW sets (including the minifigs)? Thanks

Can someone please give us more detailed set descriptions for the CW sets (including the minifigs)? Thanks

Check the frontpage, Sci, J2G, Hulk and Sir Gareth can't say more, even if they want to very badly :wink: .

I haven't seen the sets or been given any inside information, I don't have any insiders haha. So you can cross me off the list.

I haven't seen the sets or been given any inside information, I don't have any insiders haha. So you can cross me off the list.

True, but you have been giving some nice info on the catalog. Wich is always helpful!

True, but you have been giving some nice info on the catalog. Wich is always helpful!

They're just 3 blank boxes but yeah, of course!

I conclude this about the minifigures ( from what I've seen from the game ):

• Falcon: wings ( like the comic-version in light-grey ), 2 colored arms ( black with shield printed on it and brown with black hands ), black hair, much of printing, two faces ( one with dark-red glasses and one without glasses, and 2 light-grey guns.
  • Winter Soldier: same dark-brown hairpiece, two faces ( one neutral face and one angry face both with beard and no mask ), and 1 gun.
  • Ultron ( Racers or Avengers Reassembled exclusive ) : 1 face ( but with back-side printing ), only printing on head and torso, plain dark-grey legs and arms ( hands also ).
  • Spider-Man ( Civil War ): Same printing but with dark-blue and dark-red, two faces, brown hair.

I have no information about the other minifigures but remember, THESE ARE NOT FACTS.

I conclude this about the minifigures ( from what I've seen from the game ):

• Falcon: wings ( like the comic-version in light-grey ), 2 colored arms ( black with shield printed on it and brown with black hands ), black hair, much of printing, two faces ( one with dark-red glasses and one without glasses, and 2 light-grey guns.
  • Winter Soldier: same dark-brown hairpiece, two faces ( one neutral face and one angry face both with beard and no mask ), and 1 gun.
  • Ultron ( Racers or Avengers Reassembled exclusive ) : 1 face ( but with back-side printing ), only printing on head and torso, plain dark-grey legs and arms ( hands also ).
  • Spider-Man ( Civil War ): Same printing but with dark-blue and dark-red, two faces, brown hair.

I have no information about the other minifigures but remember, THESE ARE NOT FACTS.

If they are not facts why post in this thread -_-

Yes, they should probably go in the speculation thread.

One would think falcon would get plastic wings made for him. like Hawkman got.

Yes, they should probably go in the speculation thread.

Just some information for IMBATMAN, he asked for information about the minifigs and I thought to post it directly in this thread ( so he can easily find it :wink: ).

And I know, it belongs in the speculation thread.

One would think falcon would get plastic wings made for him. like Hawkman got.

The only issue is that in the game he has actual wings not plastic looking wings (batman had plastic looking wings in the game)

Just some information for IMBATMAN, he asked for information about the minifigs and I thought to post it directly in this thread ( so he can easily find it :wink: ).

And I know, it belongs in the speculation thread.

PM him, man.

The only issue is that in the game he has actual wings not plastic looking wings (batman had plastic looking wings in the game)

Wait, in the Lego Avengers trailer? I barely caught a glimpse of him. And I thought everything was made of pixels in the games, not plastic. I wonder how they'll work that into sets. :grin:

The falcon in the game is based off of the winter soldier movie. His wings have changed since then. For civil war sets, he won't have the hard plastic wings. The new soft plastic wings are easier for Lego I think.

Also, I have a really bad feeling that Captain marvel will have the new female resistance solider face from star wars. I don't have that face myself, but it's already being used in the doctor who set. It's going to be the common white female face. It's a shame that she's piloting the avenjet, it would have made it better to see her fully on the box. She has that spiky hair, so it's based off of this most likely:

http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/c/a/Carol_Danvers.jpg

Edited by amazingbricks

Also, I have a really bad feeling that Captain marvel will have the new female resistance solider face from star wars. I don't have that face myself, but it's already being used in the doctor who set. It's going to be the common white female face. It's a shame that she's piloting the avenjet, it would have made it better to see her fully on the box.

Why is that bad? I know people have criticized the Gandalf-for-Pym reuse (no beard or glasses), the Wayne-for-Loki one (too dour), and the Ezra-for-Lang one (too young), but I don't see what's wrong with that face for Captain Marvel. That face seems fairly accurate for most of her appearances to me.

Why is that bad? I know people have criticized the Gandalf-for-Pym reuse (no beard or glasses), the Wayne-for-Loki one (too dour), and the Ezra-for-Lang one (too young), but I don't see what's wrong with that face for Captain Marvel. That face seems fairly accurate for most of her appearances to me.

I just hate when they reuse faces for females. I don't want it to become a common face for other females. I like it but if they use it to much after her, then that's what bothers me.

Ugh, I really hope Captain Marvel has a new face. She doesn't have dark brown eyebrows so hopefully they won't use it.

Does anyone know if Captain Marvel actually has a flesh face or a red head, like her comic book mask?