Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

The new Civil War set comes out in August. The calendar is referring to either the Technic Porsche or (more likely) the Minecraft Village.

/buzzkill

The new Civil War set comes out in August. The calendar is referring to either the Technic Porsche or (more likely) the Minecraft Village.

/buzzkill

Ooh good. I know what I want for my birthday

Does anyone have more information about the Spider-Man vs. The Venom Symbiote polybag? There are a few online available, but only for €20+

Has anyone tried Cole from Ninjago's face mask on the Winter Soldier? It looks like it would fit beneath the hair in back.

Here's a comparison between WS with the Ninjago mask vs the original printed head.

Winter Soldier - Ninjago mask compared to original printed mask.

^ Eh, not likin' it as much. Besides, the actual one is some sort of plastic mouth cover while that's a wrap around.

^ Eh, not likin' it as much. Besides, the actual one is some sort of plastic mouth cover while that's a wrap around.

The original printed head piece definitely looks better in my opinion. The way the Ninjago piece extends out just doesn't look right to me.

The use of an actual mask in theory sounds good, but for those wanting a version from the WS movie, the polybag version is still the way to go. The polybag also has the nice leg print as well. But obviously those not wanting to pay the mark-up on the polybag, the Ninjago mask is still more than adequate as an alternative.

The mask came from one of those spin flyers that Toys R Us was giving away a week or two ago with a $50 purchase. It came with two masks and my son gave me the extra.

Edited by Cmay91472

/buzzkill

That's so weird since i've never seen a set released in August, it's mostly June for me here (Or maybe that's just Europe).

That's so weird since i've never seen a set released in August, it's mostly June for me here (Or maybe that's just Europe).

In Europe it's always June, at least I think so :look:

In Europe it's always June, at least I think so :look:

Hence why we should see pics in at least May or April,

Can t wait to see Kang and the Masters of Evils design next week !

What's this for? Has Kang been confirmed for something?!? I'm confused as hell and need answers please

What's this for? Has Kang been confirmed for something?!? I'm confused as hell and need answers please

If I remember correctly it's a DLC for the Marvel Avengers game, releasing next week.

I'm confused as hell and need answers please

So am I.

No game talk here. This thread (and forum) is for physical set discussion. I don't know why I have to say that so often. Thank you!

Maybe to get your post counter up, Nemo :laugh::grin: ?

I just got the Spidey / Goblin mighty micro and have to say that Spidey head is one amazing piece! Works perfectly as a weird, confused, focussed or even photographers look.

Really like it!

Well, maybe you'll have to wait just as long as we do for once. :tongue:

Is there somewhere on this forum that I can safely ask a question about the Lego Avengers game without fear of immediately having my wrist whipped with a ruler?

Is there somewhere on this forum that I can safely ask a question about the Lego Avengers game without fear of immediately having my wrist whipped with a ruler?

Aaahhhh, ye olden punishment. There's a forum somewhere, but still might get a good ol slappin anyway

I know where the forum is, but we all had to figure our own way around here so...

this will sound very dry, much like your ruler whipping comment but... figure it out yourself. :sweet::thumbup:

Edited by Legocity2713

There is a LEGO Marvel's Avengers Video Game Discussion Forum under the Media and Video Game Sub Section.

Edit: Ninja'd!

Edited by Quicksilver

Ahah I tried PM'ing him but I couldn't and then you guys both just beat me! :grin:

(Oh and 1000th post Count Ashnflash now, oh yaaaaaaa)

Also I'm sorry to bring up the videogame discussion. But there is a DLC for Doctor Strange and it does have an image of him with Superman's new headpiece.

But I'm not sure if that is just a comic design or perhaps the movie design we will get in the new set.

Edited by Ashnflash