Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Girlfriend just swung my work and surprised me with the Captain America vs. Red Skull and Spidey Vs. Gobby micro sets! Friday afternoon win!

Nice, I'm waiting on my Lego.com order which has the Civil War sets and the Hulk v Ultron might micro. Classic Ultron shall be mine :devil:

I just ordered Captain America Civil war Airport battle, Iron Skull Sub Attack, and Avenjet Space mission off Amazon today, along with Black panther and Captain America(no helmet) figs from Bricklink. So on monday that should all arrive along with my Falcon and Crossbones figs I ordered earlier this week, rounding out my CACW fig collection. And today Captain America Vs. Hydra arrived, and a Winter Soldier polybag. It has been a fun week!

I opted to order the figs separately instead of getting the Black panther and Crossbones sets since I already have a Winter Soldier coming in the Airport battle and I already own the Black Widow fig(irritating they reused her). I kind of wish I had ordered Black Panther's set as I like the plane in it, but ALL of the Lego from the AoU sets other than Hulkbuster, is sitting in bins now because I just didn't care to keep it all assembled. I saved around $30 doing it this way.

Edited by Mercury

I just ordered Captain America Civil war Airport battle, Iron Skull Sub Attack, and Avenjet Space mission off Amazon today, along with Black panther and Captain America(no helmet) figs from Bricklink. So on monday that should all arrive along with my Falcon and Crossbones figs I ordered earlier this week, rounding out my CACW fig collection. And today Captain America Vs. Hydra arrived, and a Winter Soldier polybag. It has been a fun week!

I opted to order the figs separately instead of getting the Black panther and Crossbones sets since I already have a Winter Soldier coming in the Airport battle and I already own the Black Widow fig(irritating they reused her). I kind of wish I had ordered Black Panther's set as I like the plane in it, but ALL of the Lego from the AoU sets other than Hulkbuster, is sitting in bins now because I just didn't care to keep it all assembled. I saved around $30 doing it this way.

Nicely done! I'm toying with the idea of picking up the Avenjet Space Mission set from Argos or something today. I really shouldn't but it's calling me :grin:. Think I need some self control but it's hard when it comes to Lego! Now I've just remembered it's double points too.... damn!!

Stumbled across the Airport set today. I've been very on and off about whether I wanted to get it, but I've been lurking on this forum for ages, and the appreciation you guys have for the set pushed the decision to get it. I actually had a really fun time building it! The minifigures are excellent, especially Scarlet Witch. And Giant-Man is super cool. Not a huge fan of the quinjet, seeing as the one from last year is better, but it suits the set nicely.

Also, first comment! :'D

Welcome to Eurobricks, KicktheNitro! I'm glad you enjoy the set! I'm personally holding out on buying it now until the summer wave comes and until I see the movie, just in case something there warrants my attention more. I have about a gajillion dollars in Walmart gift cards, but the reviews I've seen have made it very tempting. And odd, everyone is seeing these in stores and all I've seen is Crossbones' Hazard Heist at my Target...:sceptic:

Okay guys, i wanna get MOC-ing but don't really know what to do...

I'm thinking a vignette type of deal, I like to display all the figs together but also have the ability to display them apart (See pics in my Signature).

I do want to display both teams in awesome poses (Wich are no problem to make)

Anyone got any idea's? The main focus is the Airport battle for me, as i want to display Spidey in it as well.

I tried the Tunnel where Bucky runs from Black Panther, i tried a section of the Airport working upwards (Like a glass tower) but can't seem to get it looking like a Vignette

Also does anyone know a cool Hawkeye Pose / Arrow shoot technique, i've tried some with Antenna piece's but you have to attach the end to a part as well, wich is not handy for him shooting in the air.

Edited by kevkipo

I'm thinking a vignette type of deal, I like to display all the figs together but also have the ability to display them apart (See pics in my Signature).

Anyone got any idea's? The main focus is the Airport battle for me, as i want to display Spidey in it as well.

I tried the Tunnel where Bucky runs from Black Panther, i tried a section of the Airport working upwards (Like a glass tower) but can't seem to get it looking like a Vignette

Also does anyone know a cool Hawkeye Pose / Arrow shoot technique, i've tried some with Antenna piece's but you have to attach the end to a part as well, wich is not handy for him shooting in the air.

Yeah, I've seen your LDD idea for the airport on a thread you posted and I think that is the way to go.

The tunnel scene should be on a larger scale so I think that is out. Very excited to see what you come up with man. :)

Yeah, I've seen your LDD idea for the airport on a thread you posted and I think that is the way to go.

The tunnel scene should be on a larger scale so I think that is out. Very excited to see what you come up with man. :)

Thank you! I gotta think of something, can't go empty handed with a movie like this,

I also have humongous plans for Infinity War :grin:

Here is something I find quite interesting concerning bow and arrow poses:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crazybricks/crazy-arms-for-your-miniature-brick-figures?lang=de

You might want to check that out, though I do not know when or how this is going to be available.

Here is something I find quite interesting concerning bow and arrow poses:

https://www.kickstar...figures?lang=de

You might want to check that out, though I do not know when or how this is going to be available.

Thanks! that looks awesome, i am more of a purist guy though, surely that doesn't change the fact that that looks very cool!

Also, i think i'm going for something like this:

x7wrUTJ.png

Making it look like the roof of an Airport, and then make 2 of those to connect with eachother, featuring both team's!

Thanks for the help guys,

Edited by kevkipo

Got the Helicarrier, Airport Battle, and Hazard Heist today. Any ideas on what to do with Crossbones' head? I really hate the look of the head but everything else is fine. Thanks in advance!

Got the Helicarrier, Airport Battle, and Hazard Heist today. Any ideas on what to do with Crossbones' head? I really hate the look of the head but everything else is fine. Thanks in advance!

I was thinking of using ultron prime's head piece and neck piece. It's not printed of course, but it gets the main idea. Keep the torso and put the space police skull twins legs on him. Give him any face, and you got yourself a better looking crossbones. I don't plan on making it anytime soon, but give it a shot and credit goes to me of course ;)

I was thinking of using ultron prime's head piece and neck piece. It's not printed of course, but it gets the main idea. Keep the torso and put the space police skull twins legs on him. Give him any face, and you got yourself a better looking crossbones. I don't plan on making it anytime soon, but give it a shot and credit goes to me of course ;)

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll try it later this week and take a picture if it works well.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll try it later this week and take a picture if it works well.

Yeah, please take a picture if you have a chance.

Edited by amazingbricks

Nicely done! I'm toying with the idea of picking up the Avenjet Space Mission set from Argos or something today. I really shouldn't but it's calling me :grin:. Think I need some self control but it's hard when it comes to Lego! Now I've just remembered it's double points too.... damn!!

Thanks! I splurged a bit, but I don't often have that much to spend and when the gettin's good I get goin!

I also ordered the Batman Gotham City cycle chase today as well, it was "Free Chicken guy minifig" Day at Legoshop.com so I got that coming too! My wife is sitting in her chair laughing at me for ordering so many sets in two days!

Thanks! I splurged a bit, but I don't often have that much to spend and when the gettin's good I get goin!

I also ordered the Batman Gotham City cycle chase today as well, it was "Free Chicken guy minifig" Day at Legoshop.com so I got that coming too! My wife is sitting in her chair laughing at me for ordering so many sets in two days!

Haha I know what you mean! Argos done a 3 for 2 last year and I came home with about 9 different sets to make the most of it! At least she's laughing instead of angry :laugh: .

Stumbled across the Airport set today. I've been very on and off about whether I wanted to get it, but I've been lurking on this forum for ages, and the appreciation you guys have for the set pushed the decision to get it. I actually had a really fun time building it! The minifigures are excellent, especially Scarlet Witch. And Giant-Man is super cool. Not a huge fan of the quinjet, seeing as the one from last year is better, but it suits the set nicely.

Also, first comment! :'D

Welcome! I'm looking forward to getting the airport set.. the updated Scarlet Witch looks brilliant! As does War Machine. I think the CW sets are going to be on the back burner for me until I've picked up the Avenjet, Batcave, Gotham Cycle and the DC Mighty Micros.. I'll get there eventually though! They'd come a lot sooner but the Batcave needs to be done in double VIP points and I want Mr Freeze.. so I need to spend £50 on DC in April :grin:

Does anybody think in the fourth CW set, Spiderman will have the new web piece, or is that being officially released with the the summer ultimate Spiderman sets?

Does anybody think in the fourth CW set, Spiderman will have the new web piece, or is that being officially released with the the summer ultimate Spiderman sets?

It's a possibility, but I don't think so.

We should stop speculating on what's going to be in the 4th set. Let's just wait for future details.

Has anyone wondered if there is a way to ask TT/LEGO to release the instructions for the vehicles in the LEGO Avengers game to the public? If they did that I'd definitely order parts to make Lola, 1 of the S.H.I.E.L.D Truck, 2 of the S.H.I.E.L.D Cars and the S.H.I.E.L.D Helicopter and Avengers V.T.O.L

Nice try amazingbricks. But that probably won't work. The last what-do-I-know pages were all wild guesses. Not that I am complaining about it, but that's what it is right now. I am happy it takes a while till the set comes out, as LEGO is getting really expensive these days and especially the last years. So please, take time and make proper figures in great sets. So I can buy em all.

Cheers for the welcome, guys! c:

I'm just putting it out there, but in a thread with the word 'speculation' in its title, you would think speculation would be something to be encouraged. :P

I'm just putting it out there, but in a thread with the word 'speculation' in its title, you would think speculation would be something to be encouraged. :P

This is the Rumors and Discussion thread... :look:

Just putting it out there.

Welcome to Eurobricks! :wink:

Edited by Sir Gareth