Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Isn't the Toy Fair supposed to show off upcoming products? What's the purpose of it, then? Oh. well. Pictures are imminent anyway, although probably not from Marvel.

I think what bothers me most is that there isn't even any acknowledgement of what happened. Everything is just...gone. Not a single article that even MENTIONS the Toy Fair. "What Toy Fair??"

Well, no need to anger their brick built overlords. I guess that even from Billund they can force choke people now. Oh, how their power has grown. I wonder what type of fit Lego will be throwing when information and pictures drop tomorrow? Maybe they'll build giant Lego mechs to take down the internet.

I'm hoping the bridge set does turn out as good as previously described. Its taken years for a decent line of Spider-man sets, but we may finally have it.

LEGO has taken down Brickset's reports on everything. They didn't like all of the detail.

Did anyone save any screenshots of it by any chance?

We all have information on earlier posts here. Check the other series (DC, Nexo Knights, Ninjago, Star Wars, City) and the information will be there for their own respective series

I just did research on Anya Corazon and since her 2004 debut, she's appeared in 116 comics. Doesn't seem too popular enough, especially compared to Gwen

We all have information on earlier posts here. Check the other series (DC, Nexo Knights, Ninjago, Star Wars, City) and the information will be there for their own respective series

I just did research on Anya Corazon and since her 2004 debut, she's appeared in 116 comics. Doesn't seem too popular enough, especially compared to Gwen

Thanks!

You can also check the YouTube channel of Just2Good. He copy pasted most things from Brickfanatics/Brickset, but I can't remember which one he used for the Superheroes vid.

Good point. Anyways I cringe just thinking about Lego trying to line up all those white lines that run the length of her costume. I can't imagine that printing lining up all that well across a minifigures arms, torso, hip and legs. At least in my experience I rarely get minifigures that manage to have perfectly aligned printing.

Good point. Anyways I cringe just thinking about Lego trying to line up all those white lines that run the length of her costume. I can't imagine that printing lining up all that well across a minifigures arms, torso, hip and legs. At least in my experience I rarely get minifigures that manage to have perfectly aligned printing.

Guys I would've been so, so pleased if it was Gwen - she's the only interesting part of the Spider-verse for me. It just isn't her, unfortunately.

Edited by cake in milk

Cake in milk. You were there right? Can you also eleborate on the villains? For instance, how is the tail of scorpion done?

Guys I would've been so, so pleased if it was Gwen - she's the only interesting part of the Spider-verse for me. It just isn't her, unfortunately.

Again, too much conflicting information for me. The good people over at Brickset seemed to think it could have been her, you don't. For now I'll just wait for more descriptions and actual photographs rather than playing that game of deciding who to believe.

Cake in milk. You were there right? Can you also eleborate on the villains? For instance, how is the tail of scorpion done?

It was just a picture, but I think it's done similarly to how the squirrel tail is done with a neck piece.

It was just a picture, but I think it's done similarly to how the squirrel tail is done with a neck piece.

A new mold? For the scorpion who uses his tail also for smashing it is a strange choice. Lego likes to choose for more playability than for esthetics. I do not complain because i am afraid the tail would be too big or off-looking. So thumbs up for a tailpiece!

Sorry to jump back to the Ben Riley / Kaine discussion, but I really hope its Ben, because I have that awesome Phoenix Customs Kaine and LEGO won't be able to pull it off as good as that, I guess.

Cool new web for Spidey! Love it!

Interesting that it's only half of it...

Edited by Ashnflash

LEGO has taken down Brickset's reports on everything. They didn't like all of the detail.

That's ridiculous! They put time into those articles too, that's not right. I could practically tell you everything from memory though, so I'm not upset about the "loss of in for" so much as why we "lost" it.

So for those who can't see the bridge is up... Aunt May is stand in.. Spidergirl looks weird has light brown hair... Scorpian's tale is the technic pieces and he's on cart of some kind.. And Goblin looks menacing but the glider is a little strange..

There's a picture of the Spider-man bridge on twitter.com/zusammengebaut

Edit: Nvm, picture has already been posted above.

Edited by Gorki247