Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Just saw the picture, and man oh man am I ever more excited now! Thanos is amazing, Hyperion has those lovely new dual-molded arms, Cap has a red and blue jetpack, and the jet itself looks like one of the Superheroes better builds. First day buy for me!

Having seen the avenjet, I'm really impressed with it. Thanos and Hyperion look amazing. Very disappointed with space cap and thanos not having the gauntlet.

Edited by amazingbricks

Thanos looks epic! defenitely bricklinking him :thumbup:

Where is everyone finding these sets

To quote Yoda, search and find you will

People can say what website they've found them on. Certainly no deeplinked images, and I guess we're against links, but go ahead and openly tell folks where to find the pictures. Nobody's going to get banned. All the hinting just frustrates people who want to join in on the discussion.

Where is everyone finding these sets

Would someone be able to pm me links to pictures? I can't find any

I can't find them either. Would love to see them

Check brickalliance on Instagram.

Edited by Sir Gareth

If he had the Gauntlet, it's left handed so it would have shown, seeing as how it would be a major set play feature

If he had the Gauntlet, it's left handed so it would have shown, seeing as how it would be a major set play feature

Actually if it really is on his left hand, it wouldn't have shown because he's facing to the right.

Actually if it really is on his left hand, it wouldn't have shown because he's facing to the right.

I know, pointing out not sure if its in the set. Unless its an extra big fig hand like Cap Marvel's second head

Look at the flat part on top of the box showing the "to scale" Iron Man fig. Next to it there is a picture of Thanos standing with Hyperion facing to fight Iron Man. On the ground of that picture I think I actually see an extra hand with the Inifinity Gauntlet printing. Kind of blurry with some purple dust or smoke or cracked ground around it, but I think the Gauntlet is included. :excited::drool::wub_drool:

Can anyone check me on that?

Anyway, with a great Captain Marvel, there is really no need to but a Lego set with her in it if Lego decides to make one around the time of her movie. Same goes for Thanos. This version, if it comes with the Gauntlet that is, is pretty much perfect and there isn't a need to scour for one when Infinity War comes out. Sure there will be differences, but this fits in very well with both comic figures and the MCU. :thumbup:

Crap, I thought I would be able to skip the avenjet, but I really like captain marvel and thanos. Can't really see hyperion all that well from that angle.

Look at the flat part on top of the box showing the "to scale" Iron Man fig. Next to it there is a picture of Thanos standing with Hyperion facing to fight Iron Man. On the ground of that picture I think I actually see an extra hand with the Inifinity Gauntlet printing. Kind of blurry with some purple dust or smoke or cracked ground around it, but I think the Gauntlet is included. :excited::drool::wub_drool:

Can anyone check me on that?

Anyway, with a great Captain Marvel, there is really no need to but a Lego set with her in it if Lego decides to make one around the time of her movie. Same goes for Thanos. This version, if it comes with the Gauntlet that is, is pretty much perfect and there isn't a need to scour for one when Infinity War comes out. Sure there will be differences, but this fits in very well with both comic figures and the MCU. :thumbup:

I think its Carols hair

Is it okay to PM links? I have them.

How many do you have? One or two? I have seen two so far. Are there more?