Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I know for a fact we're getting 3 Civil War sets.

I'm just asking but how can you be so sure, do you have a source. If so can we see the source.

I know for a fact we're getting 3 Civil War sets.

So are you thinking:

3 Civil War movie sets

-?

2 Avengers Assemble cartoon sets

-76048 Iron Skull

-76049 Avenjet Space

3 €/$ 10.00 battlepack type sets

1 Juniors Loki/Iron Man set?

-?

For a total of 9(?!) Marvel sets in the first half of next year alone?

Edited by N_Cat

Those cheap sets could be a great answer for the demand of new figs.

My guess: Hero vs. Villain and a small build that doesnt make sense.

Avenjet is confirmed then, never really liked that thing... but Hawkeye is driving that most of the time!

SO COMIC HAWKEYE :laugh:

Also if we'd get Thanos, i'd better start saving now. I do think one of those sets is Doc Strange but who knows... maybe for a summer release?

I'd be all for some cheaper smaller sets if we get new characters

Edited by LMB10

Agreed. I'd rather get a bright comic Thanos because we'll get an MCU version in a couple years and it wouldn't make much sense to put that one in a non movie set.

We could maybe see some battle packs, but I'm not sure what they'd be of

Maybe some Hydra Agents, Shield Agents, Nova Core, More Ultron Drones, AIM Agents, Sakaarans or An Iron Legion pack perhaps.

Six Avengers sets next year is a nice surprise. Hopefully we'll be seeing plenty of new characters like Captain Marvel, Wasp, Doctor Strange and AIM Henchmen. Some comic-based variants for Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Mandarin and Ultron would be more than welcome too.

Still disapointed by the lack of Civil War sets though, but I'll be satisfied as long as we get Bucky, MCU Falcon, Black Panther, Sharon Carter and Crossbones.

Amen to that. Honestly, as long as there is a set with MCU Falcon, I'll be happy. Captain Marvel has been confirmed to appear in Avengers: Ultron Revolution so we could get her.

Something makes me think the 9 99 € set prices are placeholders.

My guess is that the $10 sets are either VS. sets, featuring a hero vs. a villain, or battle packs, featuring a named character, hero or villain, and 3 henchmen.

An Iron Legion battle pack with 4 new armors would be awesome.

Everyone seems to complain about getting multiple Iron Men and duplicate Spider-Men, but I actually like it. The Iron Men are an addition to my Iron Legion, while I mod the extra Spider-Men and add them to my Spider-Army.

Edited by Sir Gareth

You guys don't think they could be microfighters do you..?

Well, that would honestly make my day. "Here's a cheap mini Quinjet with a new Black Widow figure."

Now I'm really interested. I've been wanting Superhero Microfighters since the Star Wars ones came out.

Personally I wouldn't mind that much as long as the figs included are variants or new. But I'm not gonna deny that I would be a bit disappointed than having an actual small set with more than one minifig

Interesting... i just hope for battle packs really.

like everyone suggested Hero vs Villain, that would be so amazing.

Like this:

Comic Hawkeye, Kate Bishop (I really want a Hawkeye and Kate) vs Madame masque

Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel vs Kaang

Comic Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch vs Comic Ultron

-

Also the people who said sets to tie in with the game... we already got 10! the game is based on Lego Avengers, we already got Avengers sets!

more would be welcome though...

Edited by kevkipo

Personally I wouldn't mind that much as long as the figs included are variants or new. But I'm not gonna deny that I would be a bit disappointed than having an actual small set with more than one minifig

Maybe we might get Black Widow's Costume from The Winter Solider and a Shield Quinjet.

Hooray! Mini Quinjet with Widow? Mini Milano with Gamora? Mini Helicarrier with Maria Hill? Figs and parts will honestly be the selling point.

Within the next few weeks.

That seems a little soon, I'd go with mid/late September (and if they leak earlier, it'll be a pleasant surprise).

Edited by psqidexslizer248

It was discretely revealed by Just2Good in the DC thread.

Nice... i'm saying mini Avengejet with hawkeye

That seems a little soon, I'd go with mid/late September (and if they leak earlier, it'll be a pleasant surprise).

aka next few weeks :tongue:

Nice... i'm saying mini Avengejet with hawkeye

That'd be nice if it was a comic-based Hawkeye wearing his mask, otherwise we really don't need another one.