That's true, but also, it's not just about the content... LotR, Star Wars and Indiana Jones are all aimed at a crossover market of both adults and children. As far as I know, The X-Files was just aimed at adults.

LEGO tends to make products for the kids of the present, and although I watched The X-Files as a kid (around the years that it aired), I can't imagine that many kids do so nowadays and LEGO have no way of finding out if they do.

Oh, I'm not arguing about that, I'm just a little tired of the "it's too mature" argument that people keep using. If TLG doesn't pick a set, it's all about money and nothing else.

Oh, I'm not arguing about that, I'm just a little tired of the "it's too mature" argument that people keep using. If TLG doesn't pick a set, it's all about money and nothing else.

I don't begrudge LEGO for making the decision, I kind of expected it to be honest. But in the end of the day it's their company and it's their choice in how they represent their brand and what IPs they associated themselves with.

It's too mature for LEGO Ideas unfortunately

Once I would have agreed, but with them doing both The Simpsons and The Big Bang Theory I'm no longer quite so sure - at the very least, while lots of individual episodes and scenes wouldn't make the cut, the general series premise and characters just might, at least for a single set. Have you tried submitting it? The worst they can do is say "no".

If you do choose to submit it and they allow it, I'll support it.

Once I would have agreed, but with them doing both The Simpsons and The Big Bang Theory I'm no longer quite so sure - at the very least, while lots of individual episodes and scenes wouldn't make the cut, the general series premise and characters just might, at least for a single set. Have you tried submitting it? The worst they can do is say "no".

If you do choose to submit it and they allow it, I'll support it.

Yeah I already submitted it and it was rejected before I posted it here.

Edited by WetWired

Hí! I'm an spanish AFOL and fan of X-Files and I'been looking for something like this in a while!

So I want them! I was lloking for the way to send you a Private Message asking for the value for the package but I can't find the way.

Thanks!

Sorry! I readed the FAQ's and I saw why I can't send you a Private Message.

Edited by alvaron

So this happened today :blush:

That's absolutely fantastic!

And now there are article about that everywhere on the french news websites... Seems like you work for TLG now :look::classic:

And now there are article about that everywhere on the french news websites... Seems like you work for TLG now :look::classic:

Wow that's great news!

I wish someone would have told me!