Thanks. My experience of EU is all through comics, graphics novels and games - although I am familiar with the characters I've not read any of the books so it'll be tricky for me to reference iconic scenes, etc. I'll ponder it some more...

You can find a lot of information on Wookiepedia if you're interested.

Am I able to use clay to hold something down on my Category A scene? Nothing structural of course. (everytime I move the moc, the dinner plates fall off) If allowed, I will try to make the clay as hidden as possible. And I gave hint to what I'm building for those who have read the book. :thumbup:

~Beltar

As long as the clay is to keep it sturdy and not to keep a piece in a position it could be in otherwise, it's fine. Looking forward to seeing it!

Im gonna make a Yorik-Et. The design is already in my head :D

Unfortunately the coral skippers and yuuzhan vong don't appear in the books covered in this competition.

Im gonna make a Yorik-Et. The design is already in my head :D

Unfortunately the coral skippers and yuuzhan vong don't appear in the books covered in this competition.

Yes, that's correct. The yuuzhan vong are a great part of the EU, IMO. But the contest had to be limited in some ways so they didn't make it. Sorry! But if you still make the Yorik-Et it'll make a great MOC!

Quick question is the Tie Crawler EU?

Yep

Actually, the TIE Crawler, or TIE Tank only appears in the comics. So sorry, it can't be used for this contest.

I double checked Wookiepedia and it appears in the following short stories or books.

Pax Empirica—The Wookiee Annihilation

Legacy of the Force: Exile

Actually it only appears in two comics.

So still nulled or not.

I double checked Wookiepedia and it appears in the following short stories or books.

So still nulled or not.

Pax Empirica—The Wookiee Annihilation - is set "a few years" before 'A New Hope' ( aka The battle of Yavin Year 0?)

Legacy of the Force: Exile is set 40 years After the Battle of Yavin - even later than the Yuuzhan Vong books.

So still nulled or not.

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. You are correct that it appears in those two books, but neither are set during the correctly time. The Crawler only appears in the approved time period in comics. Sorry.

Soo, i guess im making Centerpoint station!

Oh Yes Please!!!

Nomad city would count as a cat.B or, since it's a Walker and a "location" it's something too different?

Thanks

Nomad city would count as a cat.B or, since it's a Walker and a "location" it's something too different?

Thanks

I think it would work in either Cat. A or B. If you have any minifigures included I would put it in A, but if you are focusing just on the city, we can count it in Cat. B.

thank you very much!

if i'd been able to build it, it will probably be a mini scale model, so no minifigs...but i'm not sure that i could be able enough to build that "thing" :D

Most definitely! I'm personally really hoping for a good K-wing entry or two. That was a brilliant ship design in the EU.

Most definitely! I'm personally really hoping for a good K-wing entry or two. That was a brilliant ship design in the EU.

I can't make any promises on either my design skill or time, but I'd like to try something if I could. Been away from LEGO a long time too. SNOT only had one meaning to me back then. :laugh: Is a digital entry ok?

Edited by aeralure

I can't make any promises on either my design skill or time, but I'd like to try something if I could. Been away from LEGO a long time too. SNOT only had one meaning to me back then. :laugh: Is a digital entry ok?

Digital entries are allowed!

I have finished my scene for Cat. A, just need to take good photos before I publish it. Are the prizes determined yet?