Sign in to follow this  
S70KES

Having a Brick-cellent time with Lego

Hello all Eurobrickers.

I'm a fello Lego lover from the south in the UK.

I've been a massive fan of Lego for best part of 30 years. Over this period of time I've collected a vast amount of sets mostly Lego town/city.

My Lego collection started when I was 3. I don't have many memories from the really early time of my life. However, The ones I do are special. I remember my dad coming home with a carrier bag of pieces he had found. Eyes wide open with excitement as the bag was poured on the table leaving a large pile of mostly blue and red bricks and plates. That was it I was hocked!

My Lego passion carried on thick and fast from that point right up until I was about 15. Collection rapidly growing in size. Then I stopped collecting for a few years.

It wasn't until I was about 26 and a call from my parents said they where moving and I would need to collect my stuff I had stored in their loft. It was at this point then when sorting through the large pile of boxs and bags, I had such a emotional moment when finding all the Lego safely boxed up and covered. Memories of good times came flooding back, I sat laughing in the loft for ages while having a rummage in the boxs of pieces.

Once I finally got it all down and packed I ended up filling up 6 large plastic crates, 2 large suit cases and couple boxs of just Lego. This is how it stayed for couple years in my own loft often being added to with more boxs of other sets and exciting bargains I've brought over the past few years.

Now it's come to the time where I am itching to pull it all out and have a good sort and start a new Lego City layout.

Should be very exciting sorting out the boxes and finding out what I actully do have.

I look forward to sharing my developments as they unfold.

thanks all and once again a big HELLO

Edited by S70KES