Sign in to follow this  
skilzz1

the continue game

..Nr. Tuber closed the thread. This really pissed mr. Skillzzz1 so he used his skills to convince Nr. Tuber to open it again! Then..

Batman came and kidnapped Mr Tuber! Skilz felt responsible so he...

Sir Nadroj in the back of his head. Sir Nadroj wasn't affected since he really is a plastic minifigure, so he...

he is a police officer. Little did Sir Nadroj know that 5150 LEGO was a very crooked cop and that trusting him would ultimately spell his doom. Sir Nadroj went to the police station and sat down with 5150 to talk about the mysterious attack that left him sealed inside a cardboard box.

"How did you manage to escape" The cliche flowed so easily from the mouth of Officer 5150 who had uttered that stock phrase in many forum continuation games before.

Sir Nadroj, with a tear in his eye, replied "...

"By using my 'Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick. I did learn from the master." 5150 Lego replied "...

Edited by SirNadroj

"Everyone knows Chuck Norris. Heck, Bob Barker was taught by Chuck Norris. How else would he have beaten up Happy Gilmore?" 1505 Lego replied..."

New Story:

Once there was a Mod named SW4J, he was a good person

One day Sinner Walrus invited him to the zoo

When they go there they ran into Jar Jar

a massive, angry wampa approached suddenly and proceeded to devour the irritating Gungan bit by bit. It then turned to SW4J and Sinner and ate them too. >:-)

Meanwhile, SirNadroj laughed manically after finding out his SW4J/Sinner/Jar Jar assassination plot had been carried out. 5150 LEGO then looked at him confused because he thought they were talking about Happy Gilmore, and said...

Crazy fool!!!

Suddenly the wampa came crashing threw a wall and ate Sirnadorj

Lego 5150 escaped and hid in a............

dismissed his call as a prank. Then out of nowhere a giant robot busted in and subdued the ravenous wampa. The robot then said, "I am optimus-convoy, I have come to..."

..magical staffs, black clothes, purple wigs...."

Suddently Chuck Norris arrives and destroys everything with his immense power, leaving only *yoda* alive.

*yoda* tries to stop Chuck Norris, but he is no match for Chuck Norris! Since Chuck Norris is the last person alive, he...