New stormie shot :wink:

Was messing round with a UV light for some shots- liked how this one came out- kinda reminded me of the end of Close Encounters when the aliens emerge from the ship.

4014178315_f99513d5de_b.jpg

A perfect smokebelch shot as usual :thumbup: :thumbup:

To all those imperial troopers who gave their lives in the struggle against the rebel-scum and never returned from galaxies far, far away...

stormi.jpg

The lighting should be better.. actual I wanted some extra light from the grill under the coffin but my torch ran out of battery... Got to re-shoot that one...

New stormie shot :wink:

Was messing round with a UV light for some shots- liked how this one came out- kinda reminded me of the end of Close Encounters when the aliens emerge from the ship.

great pic, love it - a new desktop for work :classic:

Nice pictures, smokebelch and fenris.

Stormtroopers seem to be very popular for these shots.

Maybe I`ll have a few more of my own pics up soon, I am going on holiday again. :tongue:

Hope the weather is nice though, or else there won`t be much photographing. :cry_sad:

Great shots Smokebelch and fenris :thumbup: ! I really like the UV light in yours smokebelch. I really like the dirty helmets fenris its a really good look

thx guys :classic: here´s a new one...

"You are wearing quite a noble weapon, Bountyhunter..."

"The Jedi who owned it has no more use for it..."

(from a comic i read a while ago... Boba showing off with his light-sabre as a proof of having killed a jedi)

bobafette.jpg

thx guys :classic: here´s a new one...

"You are wearing quite a noble weapon, Bountyhunter..."

"The Jedi who owned it has no more use for it..."

(from a comic i read a while ago... Boba showing off with his light-sabre as a proof of having killed a jedi)

bobafette.jpg

Great pic, I really like the blue coloured stormies as well. I wonder if this was one of the 'disintegration' that Vader refers to in Empire?

Fenris, the bounty hunter shot is epic, I love your lighting.

I'm confused on the stormtrooper pictures, I viewing on my phone so maybe that's the problem but is the torso gone? I don't understand how that relates to stormies who fought in battle. Can you explain it a little more?

Smidy101: thx a lot, i found the comic somewhere online and can´t find it anymore... so: no clue :hmpf_bad:

big cam: it´s just the helmet on the blaster and the "boots" in front... couldn´t figure out how to light the blaster better so that it´s more obvious..

floridafallenheroesmonu.jpg

Can I request some Rebel shot? I really want one for my wallpaper. I've had Smokebelch's Rebel one for a while now. You guys are getting really good. :thumbup: The lighting is so great in some of these.

Smidy101: thx a lot, i found the comic somewhere online and can´t find it anymore... so: no clue :hmpf_bad:

big cam: it´s just the helmet on the blaster and the "boots" in front... couldn´t figure out how to light the blaster better so that it´s more obvious..

floridafallenheroesmonu.jpg

Now that I am looking at in on my computer, it becomes more clear, but that supplimental picture you posted expains it all. And it's still brilliant!

I've had this on my computer for a while, I just haven't posted it. Inspired by smokebelch's Darth Vader.

4025008533_0a49cc06dd.jpg

Nice YG-49 :thumbup:

I like it how you can't see the Jawa's head :thumbup: ...he's clouded in mystery... :tongue:

Well done!

CommanderFox

Commander Fox and his trusty droid YG-49

One word. Brilliant

Ok, a few more. Lighting was your friend here.

Nice pictures everybody, I am using a chance to write to you from a friend's computer.

If I might make a suggestion about that Jawa, the picture might look even better if the Jawa had glowing eyes, added photo-editing wise perhaps.

I'll have some pictures for you when I come back, but there is still chance to take more.

Any suggestions on what kind of figs to photograph?

Nice new shots fenris & YG-49 :thumbup:

I can't seem to find much time for shots at the mo, so its cool to see more contributions on here :classic:

Here's an extra Stomie/UV shot, liked my first upload the best, but always end up with a second run shot each session i do. Its like an itch you can't help but scratch- it sits in a folder on the comp whispering post me POST ME!

So here it is-

4029321451_85aed846bb_b.jpg

... i've just realised the photos are talking to me... thats normal right?!?

Love that shot YG-49 :thumbup::wub:

@ smokebelch didn't you just post that pic, like 1 page back? :look: Oh well, I love it! :wub:

Great job all and keep em coming :sweet:

CommanderFox

Great shots IG-49 and smoke b. the master... good to see new "faces" join the best thread in the universe...

IG-49: a little better/more/different lighting would improve your second shot even more.. it's all abot lighting (I discovered lately ;-). The Jawa shot has a great atmosphere!

Talking about lighting, a new "dark one"... R2-D5 and R2-Q5 strolling throug a dark corridor on the DS whistling...

r2q5.jpg

Edited by fenris

IG-49

IG-49

:look:

If I was IG-49, I'd be a direct descendant of IG-88, however, I am YG-49, and my own droid. :grin::wink:

fenris your dark shots to the untrained eye probably look like an underexposed mess, but damn, they are great.

You and smokebelch are like the CHuck Norris' of Lighting.

Smokebelch, your troppers in blue :thumbup: