Look nice, but your foot plates are on the wrong feet. :snicker:

No, they aren't :classic: This way, they resemble the shape of the feet in a better way, I think.

No, they aren't :classic: This way, they resemble the shape of the feet in a better way, I think.

Then backwards according to the instructions then. :wink:

I really don't like double posting, but now I've got a contribution. :sweet: I tried using the "smokebelch" method, but I used my brother's PSP with some trans-red plates over the screen to get the red effect. I'm rather proud of the shot.

6781002070_94683af734_o.jpg

Found this on www.fbtb.net, and I liked the idea :thumbup: The user Shannon Ocean posted it on www.flickr.com.

I wasn't sure were to post it, though:

*Snip*

That's the new Death Star in the centre right. That's a really clever idea.

I really don't like double posting, but now I've got a contribution. :sweet: I tried using the "smokebelch" method, but I used my brother's PSP with some trans-red plates over the screen to get the red effect. I'm rather proud of the shot.

6781002070_94683af734_o.jpg

Cool shot Masked Builder :thumbup: nice lighting :wink:

New shot from me, just a Sandtrooper shot (not another I hear you cry! :laugh: ) But they look so darned lovely :wub:

6941725841_83850f4f7e_z.jpg

Sandtroopers by smokebelch, on Flickr

Very nice shot, very clean (well, the image anyway, harr harr...).

I've got a feeling the new Sandtroopers were pretty much made to appear in Smokebelch photos.

Cool shot Masked Builder :thumbup: nice lighting :wink:

Thanks smokebelch, glad it gets your approval. :cry_happy: If you ask me there can't be enough shots of the new stormtroopers. :wub:

Thanks guys :classic:

Been messing round with this one for a while, couldn't quite get the shot I was after... Happy with how this one turned out though.

6944785259_8f6e22dfc1_z.jpg

Bad Moon Rising by smokebelch, on Flickr

Edited by smokebelch

Awesome. :drool: Is Vader's cape weighted down, somehow? It seems...straighter than usual.

I have a new desktop background. :grin:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Me too. :blush:

Ditto.

smokebelch, you have such a great talent and eye for good shots. It's crazy that that killer lighting is from an iPod. The ambience is gives off is amazing! Job well done and keep those pictures developing!

Thanks guys :classic:

Been messing round with this one for a while, couldn't quite get the shot I was after... Happy with how this one turned out though.

6944785259_8f6e22dfc1_z.jpg

Bad Moon Rising by smokebelch, on Flickr

Do we have a jaw drop emot? This is incredibly good photography smokebelch.

Thanks so much for all the comments on my shot :sweet:

Really glad you dig it! Been playing round with this one for ages, just couldn't get one I was happy with. The Chrome Darth is really hard to get lit right, he's all 'speckly' but kinda makes him look a bit dusty- always a bugbear of mine if there is dust on the figs :laugh: Tried it with regular Darth as well but just didn't look as nice.

Still not quite 100% the image I was after, but thought i'd post it up as was driving myself insane trying to capture each evening! :laugh:

As always just lit with my iPod touch, the figs are just stood on a small table with the Death Star behind, camera aimed upwards in a dark room- shot pretty much as it out of the camera, just a small edit to get rid of the table at the bottom of the frame.

The shot reminds me of the old upper right box art(logo) from when LSW first came out. Just different figures.

New.... PC....wallpaper..... GAH! that is awesome! I have my Chrome Vader, yet, seeing your pic, yours looks sooo much more impressive than mine xD

Your camera angle/setup of the figs/planet works beautifully!

The shot reminds me of the old upper right box art(logo) from when LSW first came out. Just different figures.

Yeah, me too! Smokebelch, do you think you could recreate that logo with the new fleshie figs? That would be really cool! :sweet:

1291163357m_SPLASH.jpg

Yeah, me too! Smokebelch, do you think you could recreate that logo with the new fleshie figs? That would be really cool! :sweet:

Yes! I second this notion.

New.... PC....wallpaper..... GAH! that is awesome! I have my Chrome Vader, yet, seeing your pic, yours looks sooo much more impressive than mine xD

Your camera angle/setup of the figs/planet works beautifully!

I find that the chrome Vader is really hard to light well, esp how I light my stuff with the iPod. Must have taken over a couple of hundred frames, and this was the best of the bunch.

1291163357m_SPLASH.jpg

Haha I'd forgotton about that! It must have subliminally been the inspiration behind the framing of my shot though :laugh:

Yeah I'll definatly have a go at a fleshie recreation... :thumbup: